PDA

View Full Version : Go ahead and trade Byrd right now to whoever, even for a 3rd!

PTI
10-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Must go ahead and get something for him.

BuffaloRedleg
10-16-2013, 02:33 PM
I just attempted this trade on Madden and the Browns were willing to trade their 1st for the next 3 years.

Wait, we're talking about video games right?

Meathead
10-16-2013, 02:36 PM
two more weeks until the deadline, right? byrd needs to play with no setbacks to have any chance of getting even the third i would think

DBrown77
10-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Its going to be tough to get someone to trade for him on his one year franchise deal. I guess the new team could always franchise him again next year, but with an unreasonable agent, Plantar Vaginitis and a high cap number it is a risk.

colin
10-16-2013, 02:46 PM
heard nix is on the block, would trade byrd for him straight up.

Albany,n.y.
10-16-2013, 03:12 PM
heard nix is on the block, would trade byrd for him straight up.

Buddy Nix?

BillsFever21
10-16-2013, 03:29 PM
two more weeks until the deadline, right? byrd needs to play with no setbacks to have any chance of getting even the third i would think

With his past success I think a contender wouldn't have any problem at all trading a 3rd round pick for him. Very few 3rd round picks amount to anything and if Byrd could help a contender shore up a position of need with a 2 time Pro Bowler it could easily happen if the Bills were willing partners. When teams think they are close then trading a 3rd round pick for somebody with the talent of Byrd isn't anything. They would still have control of him for next year along with it. At the worse they could get a comp pick back if he didn't sign with them.

You would think he would at least be worth a 4th round compensatory pick. Getting him for a 3rd round pick for the final stretch of the season would be a steal if you can get a 4th back as a comp pick either way. We wasted our opportunity of netting a decent package from him by not trading him earlier. Good job front office. If it was to a contending team that will have a low 3rd round pick then I wouldn't do it unless we received a 2nd round pick or other compensation along with it.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Buddy Nix?

I assume he meant Hakeem Nicks