PDA

View Full Version : report: miller for yakupov

JATMtheJATM
10-17-2013, 11:14 AM
i have nothing to link at the moment. saw it on the bleacher reports team stream on a link from the buffalo news.
again, i have nothing here, ATM.

WTF???????????????

JATMtheJATM
10-17-2013, 11:16 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/columns/bucky-gleason/word-is-getting-around-on-darcy-sabres-making-deal-20131016

heres the article.

again, NOTHING DONE YET.

DetDannyWilliams
10-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Please, :lol: it's Bucky Gleason the clown of the Buffalo News he makes Jerry "Negative" Sullivan look sane. Bucky just makes columns up just to fill up a section in the newspaper and get Paid. Now if Vogl was writing this column it would be a different story. Vogl is a real reporter Gleason is just there to fill up the space. Who's your source Bucky? EKLUND it seems like it you and him are made from the same mold. :roflmao:

JATMtheJATM
10-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Please, :lol: it's Bucky Gleason the clown of the Buffalo News he makes Jerry "Negative" Sullivan look sane. Bucky just makes columns up just to fill up a section in the newspaper and get Paid. Now if Vogl was writing this column it would be a different story. Vogl is a real reporter Gleason is just there to fill up the space.

it cites nick kyreos. so i doubt bucky would just make something up to make something up.

but i am aware bucky is kind of an asshat. but we shall see.

i saw it originally on canadian sports net.

sukie
10-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Rumours circling that perhaps Miller AND Vanek to edmonton in a package for Yakupov and more... Hmmmmm

JATMtheJATM
10-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Rumours circling that perhaps Miller AND Vanek to edmonton in a package for Yakupov and more... Hmmmmm

could be a HUGE trade. if it happens. i bet it doesnt. :(

SkateZilla
10-17-2013, 12:25 PM
the entire basis of the article is """PEOPLE TALK"""

Are you kidding me?

JATMtheJATM
10-17-2013, 12:40 PM
kypreos reporting edmonton is on millers no trade list. so if IF this happened, it would likely be vanek.

PTI
10-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Healthy scratch the last two games...........

Skooby
10-17-2013, 03:07 PM
Please get Vanek out of here, he's a floater.

Skooby
10-17-2013, 03:40 PM
Sabres also might be willing to eat part of Vanek's salary.

trapezeus
10-17-2013, 04:31 PM
why is it that the sabres deal with the same teams over and over again.
Hey we traded with a crappy edm team, a crappy dallas team, a crappy nashville team. I wonder why we aren't going anywhere.

as for these rumors, i am so uninterested in the sabres based on their play (it's not that they just suck, it's that they don't care) that i would love to see a big trade like that. The bills still kind of suck right now, but they got a little heart and they seem like they are fighting ever game. these guys barely look like the weak team in your adult rec league that you love beating up on.

Skooby
10-17-2013, 04:41 PM
why is it that the sabres deal with the same teams over and over again.
Hey we traded with a crappy edm team, a crappy dallas team, a crappy nashville team. I wonder why we aren't going anywhere.

as for these rumors, i am so uninterested in the sabres based on their play (it's not that they just suck, it's that they don't care) that i would love to see a big trade like that. The bills still kind of suck right now, but they got a little heart and they seem like they are fighting ever game. these guys barely look like the weak team in your adult rec league that you love beating up on.

It's brutal to watch the Sabres play, no passion out there.

mightysimi
10-17-2013, 05:21 PM
If anyone is coming out of Edm it's not Yakopov. More likely Hemsky or something. No way they trade the 1st pick from last year. I don't see Miller wanting to go there though.

Mouldsie
10-18-2013, 12:53 AM
Every time I see Hemsky associated with Sabres trade rumors I die a little inside

Mouldsie
10-18-2013, 12:55 AM
BTW I would take Yakupov all day long.

We need young stud talents, they'll learn to play the game and as long as they are putting the puck in the net more than the opponent on a per game basis most nights I could give two ****s what you think of their defensive prowess compared to world beaters like Kevin Porter. How about we try to dictate the play a little more often rather than the other way around?

Downinfloflo
10-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Yakupov will be in the KHL soon...He's a douche bag...And a floater...

JATMtheJATM
10-18-2013, 04:14 PM
he did specifically say he wasnt going to the KHL. but in all honesty, it wouldnt surprise me.

trapezeus
10-18-2013, 04:27 PM
yakupov isn't an automatic, and frankly kind of scary in terms of his attitude. but it's better than leaving miller go for nothing.

also, if miller and vanek go, we better get a crap load of prospects.

and can we trade our coaches?

mightysimi
10-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Never been a fan of Russians. Mostly floaters with no defensive skills and contract players. The two exceptions come to mind are Malkin and Ovechkin but you could argue that Ovie took a couple of years off after signing his big deal. The rest of them act entitled and hold the teams over with the threat of the KHL. I hope they get crushed on home soil during the olympics.

JATMtheJATM
10-18-2013, 04:38 PM
max was never like that, IMO. he skated hard, had a smile on his face quite often. he just never materialized into the player they hoped.

Skooby
10-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Any updates ??

JATMtheJATM
10-18-2013, 11:20 PM
just as quickly as the rumors came, they quieted, as far as i can tell. but that doesnt mean anything, it just means that the initial report surfaced and everyone jumped on it. give it a few weeks.

but id be surprised if something happened.

coastal
10-19-2013, 01:17 PM
It means they're negotiating a contract extension for Miller.

JATMtheJATM
10-19-2013, 01:24 PM
It means they're negotiating a contract extension for Miller.

i dont think so. not with enroth and hackett ready. plus, miller probably doesnt want to stick around during this.

i wouldnt be surprised if he was traded by the new year.

coastal
10-19-2013, 03:20 PM
i dont think so. not with enroth and hackett ready. plus, miller probably doesnt want to stick around during this.

i wouldnt be surprised if he was traded by the new year.
No.. with Edmonton...

JATMtheJATM
10-19-2013, 03:21 PM
No.. with Edmonton...

oh, edmonton is on his no trade list. so hes not going to edmonton.

DetDannyWilliams
10-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Darcy on Schopp and the Bulldog 10/17 http://audio.wgr550.com/a/82839084/10-17-darcy-regier-with-schopp-and-the-bulldog.htm?q=darcy Schoop asked the qustion anything on trades Regier replied "NOTHING"

JATMtheJATM
10-19-2013, 03:52 PM
hes right. myers is improving.

coastal
10-19-2013, 04:08 PM
oh, edmonton is on his no trade list. so hes not going to edmonton.
I'm aware of that dude... but did u even read any if the articles?

its a closer commute for his wife so it sounds like Edmonton is in play.

JATMtheJATM
10-19-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm aware of that dude... but did u even read any if the articles?

its a closer commute for his wife so it sounds like Edmonton is in play.

that wife business is way over blown. plus edmonton has dubnyk and taylor hall may have torn his ACL today. if there was trade talk, it just died.

coastal
10-19-2013, 09:20 PM
that wife business is way over blown.
U r so out if touch with reality.

JATMtheJATM
10-19-2013, 09:36 PM
U r so out if touch with reality.

if he has a team on his no trade list, hes not going to be traded to that team.

coastal
10-20-2013, 04:49 AM
if he has a team on his no trade list, hes not going to be traded to that team.
So the rumor was completely made up?

JATMtheJATM
10-20-2013, 11:04 AM
So the rumor was completely made up?

thats what its sounding like from darcys interview yesterday.

or miller to edmonton is not in play, and they want vanek.

coastal
10-20-2013, 01:17 PM
thats what its sounding like from darcys interview yesterday.

or miller to edmonton is not in play, and they want vanek.
Or u can just make stuff up as you go along.

JATMtheJATM
10-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Or u can just make stuff up as you go along.

huh?

Skooby
10-20-2013, 03:13 PM
Fire Darcy either way.

JATMtheJATM
10-20-2013, 04:37 PM
i get the feeling the rope is tightening.

Dude
10-21-2013, 09:37 AM
Darcy on Schopp and the Bulldog 10/17 http://audio.wgr550.com/a/82839084/10-17-darcy-regier-with-schopp-and-the-bulldog.htm?q=darcy Schoop asked the qustion anything on trades Regier replied "NOTHING"
Well no ****, what do you expect him to say?

chernobylwraiths
10-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Whether Edmonton is on his no trade list or not, he can always waive that. Like guys with no movement clauses waive it to be traded. Like Robyn Regher did.

JATMtheJATM
10-21-2013, 11:14 AM
of course he can, but i wouldnt expect him to. im not even sure edmonton is in the market for miller with dubnyk. vanek, i can see that.

Skooby
10-21-2013, 02:51 PM
Just tell Miller he can sit the rest of the season in the press box & miss the Olympics or go to Edmonton, it may need to be that point blank. At this pace we're heading for about 25 points for a whole season, just brutal.

Fire Darcy as well.

OpIv37
10-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Just tell Miller he can sit the rest of the season in the press box & miss the Olympics or go to Edmonton, it may need to be that point blank. At this pace we're heading for about 25 points for a whole season, just brutal.

Fire Darcy as well.

That's why I'm so frustrated. I knew this was going to be painful but we are only a few points off pace for setting the all-time futility record. A couple of injuries and we are there.

The Bills are rebuilding too, but at least they've improved in some key areas and are showing some reasons to be cautiously optimistic.

The Sabres just suck at literally every aspect of the game, with the exception of goaltending. I mean, you wouldn't think that asking for PP's to be an advantage instead of a liability would be too much, but apparently it is.

JATMtheJATM
10-21-2013, 03:20 PM
That's why I'm so frustrated. I knew this was going to be painful but we are only a few points off pace for setting the all-time futility record. A couple of injuries and we are there.

The Bills are rebuilding too, but at least they've improved in some key areas and are showing some reasons to be cautiously optimistic.

The Sabres just suck at literally every aspect of the game, with the exception of goaltending. I mean, you wouldn't think that asking for PP's to be an advantage instead of a liability would be too much, but apparently it is.

i think the sabres should be a point of optimism as well, just not this year. the kids will get better.

Skooby
10-21-2013, 08:05 PM
i think the sabres should be a point of optimism as well, just not this year. the kids will get better.
I think you're right because when you have only 3 points in 10 games, you can't get much worse.