PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Coastal...

X-Era
10-20-2013, 06:25 PM
10 sacks in 7 games...

Mario is just fine thanks.

:D:

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-20-2013, 06:25 PM
including 2 very very clutch ones today. can NOT call those 'garbage sacks.'

Meathead
10-20-2013, 06:28 PM
im sure coastal will be very reasonable about this

hahahahahhahhahhahahaaaaaa

wait lemme try again

pmoon6
10-20-2013, 06:30 PM
im sure coastal will be very reasonable about this

hahahahahhahhahhahahaaaaaa

wait lemme try againI will preempt his response.

"You're a bunch of homos"

jdaltroy5
10-20-2013, 06:32 PM
I will preempt his response.

I'm expecting a very succinct "blow me"

pmoon6
10-20-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm expecting a very succinct "blow me"HaHaHa. Yeah, that too.

Skooby
10-20-2013, 06:36 PM
He's happy for the team, no reason to push buttons.

TacklingDummy
10-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Mario takes plenty of games off.
Action Fred Jackson who someone wanted to cut has played his heart out every game he's been a Bill.
You shouldn't call anyone out when you make your own funny statements.

pmoon6
10-20-2013, 06:43 PM
You shouldn't call anyone out when you make your own funny statements.Aaahhh, The voice of experience. Too bad you haven't learned from your mistakes.

X-Era
10-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Mario takes plenty of games off.
Action Fred Jackson who someone wanted to cut has played his heart out every game he's been a Bill.
You shouldn't call anyone out when you make your own funny statements.
Meh.

It's a fan board. I'm a fan like everyone else. I'm wrong, I'm right, who cares ultimately.

All in fun man. Mario could suck the rest of his time here. Who knows.

TacklingDummy
10-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Aaahhh, The voice of experience. Too bad you haven't learned from your mistakes.

I don't call anyone out or call them names for their opinions.

I did call Steve Tasker a moron today. He's just a terrible announcer.

SpikedLemonade
10-20-2013, 06:49 PM
I hope his response is specific and includes what part(s) of what poster's body should be in what other poster's body.

Then again, he may be drunk like me and just tell you all to just go **** each other in the ass.

X-Era
10-20-2013, 06:53 PM
I don't call anyone out or call them names for them opinions.

I did call Steve Tasker a moron today. He's just a terrible announcer.Coastal could be very right about Mario ultimately.

I've said multiple times that I don't care about the money we spent on him because of what it meant in so many other ways... Ralph isn't cheap, top FA's will actually come here, etc...

He's producing this year. I could be an aberration, who know's. Coastal has a strong opinion against this signing.

He's had 10 sacks in 7 games, that seems like it could be an interesting debate.

feldspar
10-20-2013, 06:58 PM
I will preempt his response.

Sorry, Moonie, but you are wrong.

He'll say the following: "Blow me."

feldspar
10-20-2013, 07:06 PM

I usually like Steve Tasker. But today he said some dumb things and just seemed like a Dolphins fan...like he actually went out of his way to talk them up, even when they were doing terrible things. Perhaps he's compensating against being perceived as a former Bills player and thus a homer? Dunno, but I found myself thinking that he was sounding like he was rooting for the Dolphins a lot of times today. "Now the Bills are getting a taste of why the Dolphins went 3-0."

The Dolphins are/were totally overrated for going 3-0. The Bills did more than that a couple of times recently, too. I'd love to see them beat the Pats next week, though...a tie would be better. Speaking of that, did anybody see that horrendous new rule about "pushing into the pile" that decided the Jets/Patriots game? Wow. THAT game could have ended in a tie...perhaps.

Meathead
10-20-2013, 07:28 PM
ive never understood the tasker as announcer hate. seems fine to me

cookie G
10-20-2013, 07:33 PM
I hope his response is specific and includes what part(s) of what poster's body should be in what other poster's body.

Then again, he may be drunk like me and just tell you all to just go **** each other in the ass.

On the Range, we used to have a tag called "Uppy's drunk again"..

Maybe I can talk to the management here about getting one for you.

Anyways...yep, Mario's playing good, very good. Now that people can see what he's capable of doing, they won't make excuses for him in the future. Actually, I hope he keeps it up so there is no need for excuses.

PS...on the last fumble..the one recovered by KW. Lost on that play was Jerry Hughes. He was blocked by a RB. He picked the guy up and threw him into Tannehil. That was a Bruce-esque play.

X-Era
10-20-2013, 07:40 PM
On the Range, we used to have a tag called "Uppy's drunk again"..

Maybe I can talk to the management here about getting one for you.

Anyways...yep, Mario's playing good, very good. Now that people can see what he's capable of doing, they won't make excuses for him in the future. Actually, I hope he keeps it up so there is no need for excuses.

PS...on the last fumble..the one recovered by KW. Lost on that play was Jerry Hughes. He was blocked by a RB. He picked the guy up and threw him into Tannehil. That was a Bruce-esque play.Hughes has been lost in the mix...

He's really played much better since coming here. It's a nice add considering how bad Sheppard was.

He's not an every down guy yet but he's a very good situational rusher already for us.

SquishDaFish
10-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Yea that play was Mario And Hughes. Unreal how they both looked on that rush

feldspar
10-20-2013, 07:58 PM
Mario is on track to beat the single-season sack record by a hair...

That would be pretty cool.

Ginger Vitis
10-20-2013, 08:02 PM
I did call Steve Tasker a moron today.

On one play before the dolphins offense was about to snap the ball Tasker said " The Bills D will rush 4 guys and drop 8 into coverage"

coastal
10-20-2013, 08:09 PM
The most positive sign about the current coaching staff is they not only are putting Mario in a position to be successful, but they also apparently have figured out how to motivate and focus someone who has proven to have a peculiar personality at best.

As far as me and Mario "Fool's Gold" Williams and this sorry ass excuse of a troll thread...

the Bills beat Miami and the first thing you want to do is call me out?

blow me?

u already are.

SquishDaFish
10-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Wow you are pathetic. You give credit to the coaches. Eat your ****ing crow like a man. Hes been a beast this year

coastal
10-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Wow you are pathetic. You give credit to the coaches. Eat your ****ing crow like a man. Hes been a beast this year
Slurp... slurp... gag... slurp.

SquishDaFish
10-20-2013, 08:15 PM
You really are a *** arent you. All you think about is **** and how you slurp

TacklingDummy
10-20-2013, 08:15 PM

He's been a beast in a few games and invisible in a few games.

coastal
10-20-2013, 08:22 PM
You really are a *** arent you. All you think about is **** and how you slurp
Hateful little cuss arencha?

SquishDaFish
10-20-2013, 08:25 PM
CROW

feldspar
10-20-2013, 08:29 PM
someone who has proven to have a peculiar personality at best.

Don't tell me that you just accused SOMEONE ELSE of this...

blow me?

LOL...what'd I tell you he'd say, pmoon?

coastal
10-20-2013, 08:29 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FvpvJ3iohoM/S80Ft3yIuTI/AAAAAAAAADY/8Pi8Kaa-4gs/s320/YouSuck.jpg

BertSquirtgum
10-20-2013, 08:30 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Because+****+you+that+s+why_e8d2c8_3062569.jpg

Gurgle gurgle

coastal
10-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Gurgle gurgle
Who told you to get off your knees and spit?

feldspar
10-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Coastal's Gold.

gr8slayer
10-20-2013, 08:42 PM
:popcorn:

coastal
10-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Don't tell me that you just accused SOMEONE ELSE of thisso?

Skooby
10-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Everybody eats crow now & then.

coastal
10-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Everybody eats crow now & then.
Except mine didn't cost $750,000

http://www.centrictv.com/content/dam/centric/whats-good/culturelist/2013/05/24/Mario-williams-engagement-ring.jpg

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Oh my god guys stop being *****es
The bills won a big game today and mario has been playing well this year.
Why does everything need to be a pissing match?

BertSquirtgum
10-20-2013, 09:02 PM
Who told you to get off your knees and spit?

Gurgle

BertSquirtgum
10-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Oh my god guys stop being *****es
The bills won a big game today and mario has been playing well this year.
Why does everything need to be a pissing match?

because I'm bored.

coastal
10-20-2013, 09:05 PM
because I'm boring.
Fixed it for u.

ICRockets
10-20-2013, 09:48 PM

My personal favorite today was this gem about Dan Carpenter and the potential game-winning FG vs his former team:

"He must have been lying awake at night dreaming about this."

BertSquirtgum
10-20-2013, 10:34 PM
Fixed it for u.

Gurgle

Owen DeBoard
10-21-2013, 12:13 AM
I usually like Steve Tasker. But today he said some dumb things and just seemed like a Dolphins fan...like he actually went out of his way to talk them up, even when they were doing terrible things. Perhaps he's compensating against being perceived as a former Bills player and thus a homer? Dunno, but I found myself thinking that he was sounding like he was rooting for the Dolphins a lot of times today. "Now the Bills are getting a taste of why the Dolphins went 3-0."

The Dolphins are/were totally overrated for going 3-0. The Bills did more than that a couple of times recently, too. I'd love to see them beat the Pats next week, though...a tie would be better. Speaking of that, did anybody see that horrendous new rule about "pushing into the pile" that decided the Jets/Patriots game? Wow. THAT game could have ended in a tie...perhaps.
Yes Tasker is bad but I would rather listen to him than Dan Dierdorf sucking the Patriots dicks all game long and last week when you had Boomer biased for his team.

TacklingDummy
10-21-2013, 04:23 AM
Mario is on track to beat the single-season sack record by a hair...

That would be pretty cool.

I hope he gets it and breaks Strahans bullcrap record that Favre gave him by laying down.

kishoph
10-21-2013, 04:49 AM
I hope he gets it and breaks Strahans bullcrap record that Favre gave him by laying down.

I think that Strahan would of had Farve whether he "laid down" or not and I'm neither a Farve fan nor a Strahan fan.

pmoon6
10-21-2013, 07:55 AM

I did call Steve Tasker a moron today. He's just a terrible announcer.I like Tasker, but it's hard for him to do Bills' games. He's in the unenviable position of walking that thin line between being a homer and being over critical to show he's unbiased. If you look at the color guys, he's as good as most. I mean Rich Gannon, Dierdorf, Wilcots, Collinsworth, Theismann, make you think they never played the game. Gruden practices kissing every players ass every Monday. The only guys I think are better are Simms (even though he works with an idiot), Aikman, Fouts and Mayock.

Hell, I remember when Bill Walsh was doing color. He may have been an offensive genius, but when he did '49ers games (which was often) he would call every player he drafted "All World". Definition of a homer and his self aggrandizing comments was like hearing nails raking a chalkboard. I also found Madden to be somewhat of a joke. He may have made the part time football fan feel more knowledgeable, but he was a buffoon.

At the end of the day, Tasker is a Buffalo Bill until death do us part. He's our guy and we should give all the love he deserves just for being a great player.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-21-2013, 10:27 AM
I think that Strahan would of had Farve whether he "laid down" or not and I'm neither a Farve fan nor a Strahan fan.

Not likely. The Packers were up 9 with less than three minutes left with their playoff seed clinched. They would have, at best, had Favre drop back once on that series to pick up a 3rd down or something.

But that play was an uncalled naked bootleg, where Farve ignored his halfback, ran over to Strahan (brush-blocked by a tight end) and slid into his feet. That couldn't have been gift-wrapped any more obviously.

DraftBoy
10-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Best color guys are Aikman and Mayock imo.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-21-2013, 12:54 PM
My personal favorite today was this gem about Dan Carpenter and the potential game-winning FG vs his former team:

That one is worthy of the George W. Bush Hall of Fame of Garbled Quotes.

Tasker has now surpassed Hank Bullough's "they really took the sails out of our winds."

cookie G
10-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Hughes has been lost in the mix...

He's really played much better since coming here. It's a nice add considering how bad Sheppard was.

He's not an every down guy yet but he's a very good situational rusher already for us.

I don't know if it was an intelligence thing, or a discipline thing or just playing out of position thing iwth him in Indy. But the physical ability is there.

Bill Cody
10-21-2013, 01:33 PM
The most positive sign about the current coaching staff is they not only are putting Mario in a position to be successful, but they also apparently have figured out how to motivate and focus someone who has proven to have a peculiar personality at best.

As far as me and Mario "Fool's Gold" Williams and this sorry ass excuse of a troll thread...

the Bills beat Miami and the first thing you want to do is call me out?

blow me?

u already are.

whether you want to credit the coaches or not you have to admit Mario is playing great. And when you've created dozens of threads and hundreds of posts beating the same dead horse and that horse turns out not to be close to dead you don't get to complain about it one bit when you're called out for being wrong. Sorry. Kneel before us and admit that Mario is your God.
:respect:

feldspar
10-21-2013, 01:37 PM

LOL, I noticed that too.

coastal
10-21-2013, 02:44 PM
whether you want to credit the coaches or not you have to admit Mario is playing great. And when you've created dozens of threads and hundreds of posts beating the same dead horse and that horse turns out not to be close to dead you don't get to complain about it one bit when you're called out for being wrong. Sorry. Kneel before us and admit that Mario is your God.
:respect:
I'm atheist.

Skooby
10-21-2013, 02:45 PM
I'm atheist.

How about an atta boy then ??

HAMMER
10-21-2013, 02:47 PM

I like Aikman, I like Gruden. I thought I would like Mayock but I don't at all, I do like his partner Nessler though.

coastal
10-21-2013, 02:50 PM
How about an atta boy then ??
I voted for him as player of the game and posted in the thread "real gold".

SquishDaFish
10-21-2013, 04:04 PM
I voted for him as player of the game and posted in the thread "real gold".

I agree with this. I saw his comment "real Gold". I give Coastal credit there. I just want to hear Coastal say (Im sorry for all those idiotic posts of Fools Gold because it looks like I was wrong so far. )

SpikedLemonade
10-21-2013, 04:32 PM

Neither are coloured.

Bill Cody
10-21-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm atheist.

well we know you can kneel

gr8slayer
10-21-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm with you on Mayock, but he is not very popular with a lot of people, they think he's too technical.

mikemac2001
10-21-2013, 07:04 PM
To be honest who could have played well in last years D....i want mario to step up and a few plays before his first sack i said he needs to earn his money now. big game by the defense and a great way to cap it by mario

coastal
12-18-2013, 09:44 AM
10 sacks in 7 games...

Mario is just fine thanks.

:D:last 6 games...

12 tackles, 1 sack.

Fool's Gold.

Skooby
12-18-2013, 09:51 AM
last 6 games...

12 tackles, 1 sack.

Fool's Gold.

He's been good lately at stuffing..... food.

coastal
12-18-2013, 09:57 AM
2-4 over that span. Think he may have packed his early season success in.

Pinkerton Security
12-18-2013, 10:07 AM
Kyle Williams last 6 games: 21 tackles, 4 sacks
Marcel Dareus last 6 games: 26 tackles, 4 sacks
Jerry Hughes last 6 games: 16 tackles, 6 sacks

Whether hes getting sacks or not, Mario has an impact on the game. Offenses often send an extra blocker his way, leaving our other pass rushers to make the plays in one-on-one scenarios.

pmoon6
12-18-2013, 10:11 AM
last 6 games...

12 tackles, 1 sack.

Fool's Gold.Yeah, a team that leads the league in sacks and the player in question is third in that category really, really sucks.

It's you that are the "fool".

coastal
12-18-2013, 10:16 AM
Kyle Williams last 6 games: 21 tackles, 4 sacks
Marcel Dareus last 6 games: 26 tackles, 4 sacks
Jerry Hughes last 6 games: 16 tackles, 6 sacks

Whether hes getting sacks or not, Mario has an impact on the game. Offenses often send an extra blocker his way, leaving our other pass rushers to make the plays in one-on-one scenarios.
Was waiting for this...

its ts all because he's been getting double and triple teamed that we're having success?

Teams have run for more than 150 yards against us in 4 of the last 6 games.

coastal
12-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Yeah, a team that leads the league in sacks and the player in question is third in that category really, really sucks.

It's you that are the "fool".
The season on the line... playoffs in the balance...

1 sack in 6 games.

Insert obiwon kenobi quote about fools.

Pinkerton Security
12-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Was waiting for this...

its ts all because he's been getting double and triple teamed that we're having success?

Teams have run for more than 150 yards against us in 4 of the last 6 games.

It is having a major impact on his sack numbers, yes, though you probably wont admit it since that will destroy your hate-induced theory, and sack numbers are your only argument right now other than total team success so its a valid point.

So after I explain a partial reason why Mario may not have had as many sacks, you simply throw out another stat that you can try to pin on Mario? Weak sauce.

coastal
12-18-2013, 10:29 AM
It is having a major impact on his sack numbers, yes, though you probably wont admit it since that will destroy your hate-induced theory, and sack numbers are your only argument right now other than total team success so its a valid point.

So after I explain a partial reason why Mario may not have had as many sacks, you simply throw out another stat that you can try to pin on Mario? Weak sauce.
Or maybe once he got off to a great start, he backed off and packed it in?

I have a question for u... do u think the Bills players read this site?

Pinkerton Security
12-18-2013, 10:31 AM

I have a question for u... do u think the Bills players read this site?

Its possible, but you are basically ignoring my hypothesis as to his drop off.

No Im sure they dont.

coastal
12-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Its possible, but you are basically ignoring my hypothesis as to his drop off.

No Im sure they dont.im not ignoring anything.

I think ink he's packed it in.

you obviously don't.

my stats and the proofs in the pudding is better than yours right now.

first half of the season, he played solid.

last 6 games... not so much.

pmoon6
12-18-2013, 10:38 AM
The season on the line... playoffs in the balance...

1 sack in 6 games.

Insert obiwon kenobi quote about fools.HaHa. Wow, a StarWars reference! Too cool.

I know it's a blow to your ego to admit you're wrong.

Bury your true feelings, Luke. They do you credit, but they also could be used to serve the Emperor.

SquishDaFish
12-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Coast you are a complete ****ing idiot. Try to throw one of our strong points from the season our dline under the bus. Point out the problems instead dumbass

coastal
12-18-2013, 10:59 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/ryanlujan/lightsaber.gif

Historian
12-18-2013, 11:00 AM

"No...no different! Only different in your mind."

coastal
12-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Coast you are a complete ****ing idiot. Try to throw one of our strong points from the season our dline under the bus. Point out the problems instead dumbass
Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus... two former "coastal's five card studs" are doing more than their share to pick up the slack that Mario leaves out there on most plays.

but even 5 card studs need help.

coastal
12-18-2013, 11:05 AM
"No...no different! Only different in your mind."
You're right.. Fool's gold never turns into the real thing.

SquishDaFish
12-18-2013, 11:05 AM
You are a nobody so noone gives a **** about your 5 card studs

Pinkerton Security
12-18-2013, 11:07 AM
im not ignoring anything.

I think ink he's packed it in.

you obviously don't.

my stats and the proofs in the pudding is better than yours right now.

first half of the season, he played solid.

last 6 games... not so much.

what stat(s) do you have? You have one. And its Mario's sack number. That is your basis for how hes playing right?

coastal
12-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Last 6 games

1. Sack (not plural)
2. Two tackles per game.
3. Five out of last six teams ran for 130 or more (4 of 6 ran for 150+)
4. 2-4 record with playoffs on the line

DesertFox24
12-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Why is anyone replying to this guy. He clearly does not like Mario and will find any stat to make his point. Mario has several key hurries and has done some nice things. He earned his paycheck this year and that is all we can ask for.

Let this guy troll on and ignore him.

coastal
12-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Why is anyone replying to this guy. He clearly does not like Mario and will find any stat to make his point. Mario has several key hurries and has done some nice things. He earned his paycheck this year and that is all we can ask for.

Let this guy troll on and ignore him.
Says the mouth breather taking the time to reply.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Last 6 games

1. Sack (not plural)
2. Two tackles per game.
3. Five out of last six teams ran for 130 or more (4 of 6 ran for 150+)
4. 2-4 record with playoffs on the line

Are you blaming the Kansas City and Tampa losses on the defense?

coastal
12-18-2013, 11:17 AM
No.

im blaming them on Russ Brandon.

Skooby
12-18-2013, 11:19 AM
Mario disappeared folks, ever since Miami he's MIA. Let's not sugar coat this, he's coasting.

pmoon6
12-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Mario disappeared folks, ever since Miami he's MIA. Let's not sugar coat this, he's coasting.Do you just pick up on the negative posts and agree with them?

Does it make you feel good to fit in?

coastal
12-18-2013, 11:22 AM
My public relations campaign against Mario lit a fire at the beginning of the season.

A few good games created the opportunity for his true colors to show.

they are.

Skooby
12-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Do you just pick up on the negative posts and agree with them?

Does it make you feel good to fit in?

Can you remember more than a few tackles by him since then ?? I can't. He took over some games before that point but 2 tackles a game & 1 sack is gone. He made $7.5 Million in the past 6 games & I barely noticed him, that's a sad fact.

Pinkerton Security
12-18-2013, 11:27 AM
No.

im blaming them on Russ Brandon.
trollllllllllllllllllllllll

TedMock
12-18-2013, 11:28 AM

Mario did play poorly against Tampa. He actually had very good games against KC, Atlanta and Jax. Seriously. Go back and watch him on given situations. Excellent games. He's holding the edge against the run (can't blame him for Kiko's mistakes), his tackles are QUALITY tackles (meaning they aren't the BS after 6 yard tackles, rather 2 or fewer yards), QB hurries are causing bad throws, he has a batted pass in each of the last four games. Still, he's inconsistent at times. He played bad against Tampa and bad against Pittsburgh in the last six weeks. Had the three high quality games I mentioned and 1 "meh" game against the Jets. He's been like that all season. In any 4-6 game stretch this year, the pattern is about the same. He needs to be more consistent. He's not as awesome as his total sack number suggests, but he's not as bad as some fans suggest based solely on recent stats either. Best thing is to get NFL Rewind and watch considering situation, but I know most don't have the same illness I do.

coastal
12-18-2013, 11:29 AM
trollllllllllllllllllllllll
Troll for truth.

amen.

coastal
12-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Mario did play poorly against Tampa. He actually had very good games against KC, Atlanta and Jax. Seriously. Go back and watch him on given situations. Excellent games. He's holding the edge against the run (can't blame him for Kiko's mistakes), his tackles are QUALITY tackles (meaning they aren't the BS after 6 yard tackles, rather 2 or fewer yards), QB hurries are causing bad throws, he has a batted pass in each of the last four games. Still, he's inconsistent at times. He played bad against Tampa and bad against Pittsburgh in the last six weeks. Had the three high quality games I mentioned and 1 "meh" game against the Jets. He's been like that all season. In any 4-6 game stretch this year, the pattern is about the same. He needs to be more consistent. He's not as awesome as his total sack number suggests, but he's not as bad as some fans suggest based solely on recent stats either. Best thing is to get NFL Rewind and watch considering situation, but I know most don't have the same illness I do.worth $100 million?

TedMock
12-18-2013, 11:43 AM
worth $100 million?

Ha! Who is?! Responsible spending be damned in professional sports. Probably not, but how much revenue did they bring in because of the signing? I honestly don't know the answer to that. His dead cap figures are very high through 2015, so I assume we have another two years, maybe three with him.

coastal
12-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Ha! Who is?! Responsible spending be damned in professional sports. Probably not, but how much revenue did they bring in because of the signing? I honestly don't know the answer to that. His dead cap figures are very high through 2015, so I assume we have another two years, maybe three with him.thats a realistic assessment IMO.

i think he will do enough to hang on... nothing more.

he's getting paid.

"I'm not a leader" ~ Mario Williams

better days
12-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Can you remember more than a few tackles by him since then ?? I can't. He took over some games before that point but 2 tackles a game & 1 sack is gone. He made $7.5 Million in the past 6 games & I barely noticed him, that's a sad fact.

If Mario played for the Pats* there would be holding called on the other team on just about every play.

coastal
12-18-2013, 01:35 PM
If Mario played for the Pats* there would be holding called on the other team on just about every play.
:rofl:

SquishDaFish
12-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Mario disappeared folks, ever since Miami he's MIA. Let's not sugar coat this, he's coasting.

Do you like the taste of coastals dick?? You are always on his coattails

HAMMER
12-18-2013, 02:23 PM
Ignore the inbred Florida trash folks, for they do not understand football. They only see bright shiny objects and names at the top of sack lists. Nothing else exists.

Skooby
12-18-2013, 03:12 PM

I post this stuff first, then you guys realize that Coastal is adding valuable points & then admit we were right later. Check the dates & then see when the press writes their stuff weeks later.

Skooby
12-18-2013, 03:14 PM
Ignore the inbred Florida trash folks, for they do not understand football. They only see bright shiny objects and names at the top of sack lists. Nothing else exists.

Inbred in Cheektowaga, which means I'm Polish.

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2013, 03:38 PM

It's because every time skooby makes a game day thread troastal says mitchmurrarydowntown karma. They both live in a Flordia and I'm pretty sure they suck each other off on the weekends.

Skooby
12-18-2013, 03:44 PM
It's because every time skooby makes a game day thread troastal says mitchmurrarydowntown karma. They both live in a Flordia and I'm pretty sure they suck each other off on the weekends.

75 degrees here today little boy, Mommy give you some mittens to stay warm ? I live in summer year round, while you hump a snowman so who's more gay ?

coastal
12-18-2013, 03:56 PM
http://pigroll.com/img/haters_gonna_hate_2.jpg

pmoon6
12-18-2013, 04:15 PM
Inbred in Cheektowaga, which means I'm Polish.That explains everything.

pmoon6
12-18-2013, 04:17 PM
75 degrees here today little boy, Mommy give you some mittens to stay warm ? I live in summer year round, while you hump a snowman so who's more gay ?The Only Yankees that move to Florida are the pussies that can't take the code. Then they brag that they have a nice suntan.

Mahdi
12-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Would Dareus, KW and Hughes have 25 sacks between them if Mario wasn't there?

Skooby
12-18-2013, 04:31 PM
The Only Yankees that move to Florida are the pussies that can't take the code. Then they brag that they have a nice suntan.

My tan sucks but it's just nice everyday & it doesn't rain much, it's like late May / early June in Buffalo here everyday now.

X-Era
12-18-2013, 04:53 PM
last 6 games...

12 tackles, 1 sack.

Fool's Gold.Weak. Really? Double digit sack total on the year. I'll take it.

pmoon6
12-18-2013, 04:56 PM
My tan sucks but it's just nice everyday & it doesn't rain much, it's like late May / early June in Buffalo here everyday now.I lived in N.Miami beach for 2 years, so I know how the weather is. Not by choice, I was awaiting trial on a burglary and possession wrap.

Skooby
12-18-2013, 04:59 PM
I lived in N.Miami beach for 2 years, so I know how the weather is. Not by choice, I was awaiting trial on a burglary and possession wrap.

So are you posting from Jail or home ?

pmoon6
12-18-2013, 05:00 PM
So are you posting from Jail or home ?HaHa, that was almost 40 years ago. If you didn't get into some kind of trouble back in those days, you were a pussy as well.

It was a right of passage.

Mace
12-18-2013, 06:27 PM
HaHa, that was almost 40 years ago. If you didn't get into some kind of trouble back in those days, you were a pussy as well.

It was a right of passage.

Still is 40 years later. Still have my india ink tats too. Just don't remember what they are, look like gunshot scars. Might be gunshot scars come to think. Damned if I can remember what I was doing or why, or if I do, I won't admit it. Might be india ink tats though too, or maybe I just drew them on with a marker and couldn't wash them off because markers were like that back then. I don't remember getting this haircut either unless I got it 40 years ago and it didn't grow. Life is crazy like that.

DynaPaul
12-18-2013, 06:36 PM
Now I'm just waiting for the first person to say "Do you even lift bro?"

Raptor
12-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Coastal wanted J.Mincy(the guy who was just cut from the Jags and barely sees the field) signed over Mario to provide the pass rush this team needed...that's all the proof you need for his competence level on the subjuct.... Game over, thanks for playing

SquishDaFish
12-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Coastal wanted J.Mincy(the guy who was just cut from the Jags and barely sees the field) signed over Mario to provide the pass rush this team needed...that's all the proof you need for his competence level on the subjuct.... Game over, thanks for playing

LOL Burned

Skooby
12-18-2013, 07:44 PM

Some of you would of bought Jerseys of him & defended him until the last second, so sayeth all homers.

Mace
12-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Do you even lift, Bro ?

SquishDaFish
12-18-2013, 08:16 PM
Some of you would of bought Jerseys of him & defended him until the last second, so sayeth all homers.

Bend over Skooby Coastal is coming for you

Skooby
12-18-2013, 08:19 PM
Bend over Skooby Coastal is coming for you

Witty.