PDA

View Full Version : Best Part of Sunday's Win

IAG
10-21-2013, 07:41 AM
How many times can you count since the Music City Fraud have the Bills snatched defeat from the jaws of victory? The bills were down and out IMO. Yet, take advantage of a mistake and steal a win. This team for years is so close yet so far away. Yesterday, the worm turned.

Doug Marrone will be a difference maker in time.

Skooby
10-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Best part of Sunday's win ? Getting out of the game pretty healthy.

trapezeus
10-21-2013, 07:49 AM
i don't know if i'd say the worm turned.

but i do think these 7 games show that the team has
1. decent coaching (by showing 20+ points a game on offense and working a defense that completely sucked last year to be in the middle of pack with less talent)
2. the team has fight in them
3. There are actually some players on this team that you'd want to keep and the next draft if all are as NFL ready as the last draft was could do the worst to first move next season.

better days
10-21-2013, 08:00 AM
i don't know if i'd say the worm turned.

but i do think these 7 games show that the team has
1. decent coaching (by showing 20+ points a game on offense and working a defense that completely sucked last year to be in the middle of pack with less talent)
2. the team has fight in them
3. There are actually some players on this team that you'd want to keep and the next draft if all are as NFL ready as the last draft was could do the worst to first move next season.

I would disagree about less talent on Defense. Yes the DBs have been banged up, but Kiko, Lawson, Branch are all huge upgrades from last year.

jamze132
10-21-2013, 09:03 AM
If Gilmore, Spiller, and Jackson get healthy, we can play above .500 the rest of the way.

But since they aren't healthy, nevermind.

RedEyE
10-21-2013, 09:40 AM
How many times can you count since the Music City Fraud have the Bills snatched defeat from the jaws of victory? The bills were down and out IMO. Yet, take advantage of a mistake and steal a win. This team for years is so close yet so far away. Yesterday, the worm turned.

Doug Marrone will be a difference maker in time.

The Carolina and Baltimore game had a similar feeling. The Carolina game being the best game from the offense.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-21-2013, 10:45 AM
The Carolina and Baltimore game had a similar feeling. The Carolina game being the best game from the offense.

All three of those games turned on a massive mistake by the losers in the final minutes. Nothing wrong with that.

Mike13
10-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Too bad you guys cant face Tyson Clabo every week.