PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre MMQB, has Bills ranked 13th right now

PTI
10-21-2013, 09:09 AM
Peter King ranks the Bills 13th?!?!?!?

Way too high. This is a results oriented league. Bills can play with people, but too bad they could not hold on versus Cleveland, 4-3 would look so much better than 3-4 right now, and in reality they could have won any of those 4 games we lost and lost any of those 3 we won.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/21/peyton-manning-andrew-luck-monday-morning-quarterback/3/

13. Buffalo (3-4). Kiko Alonzo is becoming a cult hero/tackling machine approaching the midpoint of his rookie year. He has 70 tackles in seven games and four interceptions.

Cinci is 8 on the list, Jets 14, Panthers 15.

I guess after the top 6 these teams are in a huge bundle.

He has KC number 1. I guess this is a year of they could get home field, and the Super Bowl is in NYC. Their offense just is not that good though.

Skooby
10-21-2013, 09:44 AM
I think he's got us right, we're a borderline playoff team & our defense is playing lights out with major injuries.

BleedinGreenNC
10-21-2013, 09:48 AM
I think he's got us right, we're a borderline playoff team & our defense is playing lights out with major injuries.

Not sure how he ranked this, but the Bills should not be ranked ahead of the Jets.

better days
10-21-2013, 09:54 AM
Not sure how he ranked this, but the Bills should not be ranked ahead of the Jets.

He probably put the Bills ahead of the Jets because the Bills had a chance to win every game they played, right up to the end of the game.

BleedinGreenNC
10-21-2013, 09:59 AM
He probably put the Bills ahead of the Jets because the Bills had a chance to win every game they played, right up to the end of the game.

A loss to the Jets, Bills beat the Dolphins, and the Jets just beat the Pats, doesnt make sense. Oh well, i hate rankings anyways, after all, the Jets were ranked the worst team in the league to start.

Skooby
10-21-2013, 10:13 AM

We could be 7-0 as well, so go figure.

PTI
10-21-2013, 12:18 PM
King did not see a minute of the game. Alonso made one play the whole game. It was right before the Williams sack/fumble though.

trapezeus
10-21-2013, 12:21 PM
i rely on king for his contacts and interviews. His football knowledge reads like any fan. he loves the patriots and follows a handful of teams that are good for the NBC/MMQB gigs. Otherwise, his knowledge on teams and players is pretty weak.

if the bills were a top 5 team, i would listen to what he says a little more because he'll have done more research with people in the know.