Enjoy This Part 2: Steve Smith Goes off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Enjoy This Part 2: Steve Smith Goes off.

Steve Smith was steaming after the Carolina Panthers' victory on Sunday. Smith went on an epic rant about St. Louis Rams cornerback Janoris Jenkins.

On your touchdown celebration, was that a little bit extra?"When you embarrass people, you rub it in their face. When your dog (urinates) on the carpet, you rub it in his face."
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Enjoy This Part 2: Steve Smith Goes off.

nice example for the kids steve

the older allegedly wiser guy threatens violence for personal twitter comments. considering this is the exact problem in black and thus the rest of america we (should) want to get rid of, these are grossly irresponsible behavior by the old man

i realize this is normal to most of you ppl but yeah thats exactly the problem. this isnt the ponderosa gunsmoke era anymore. ppl really die now
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

If there is one dude in the league I believe will inflict bodily harm on another player it's Steve Smith.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

hes such a good player too. onfield intimidation is fine, he can create a competitive advantage by messing with their minds and i heartily endorse that. i love what he did on the field, i literally watched replays several times just admiring his style

but then taking it into real life is a total breakdown for a man of character. he could have been just as if not more effective with some deflating wisdom but he resorted to classic neanderthal male threats of real violence. so disappointing, especially now. gotta do a better job there mr smith

i hope he doesnt channel his inner marvin harrison after he retires
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• HAMMER
          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
          If there is one dude in the league I believe will inflict bodily harm on another player it's Steve Smith.
          He already has.

Comment

• Mouldsie
            • Aug 2012

It's true, only black guys threaten violence

Steve Smiff is the man

Comment

• Buffalogic
              Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
              • Feb 2006

Steve Smith has sucker punched three different teammates in meeting room atmospheres. Dude is a clown who can't control himself and doesn't believe in a fair fight.

Comment

• Thurmal
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Wagon Circler View Post
                Steve Smith has sucker punched three different teammates in meeting room atmospheres. Dude is a clown who can't control himself and doesn't believe in a fair fight.
                He has been a colossal A-hole his entire career and, luckily for him, it has somehow flown under the radar. He's a great player, but a loudmouth and a dirtbag.
                "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

He will make a great manager in pro wrestling.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

I thought it was funny. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X