PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy This Part 2: Steve Smith Goes off.

The King
10-21-2013, 11:11 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000266817/article/steve-smith-i-will-bust-janoris-jenkins-in-his-mouth

On your touchdown celebration, was that a little bit extra?"When you embarrass people, you rub it in their face. When your dog (urinates) on the carpet, you rub it in his face."

Meathead
10-21-2013, 11:17 AM
nice example for the kids steve

the older allegedly wiser guy threatens violence for personal twitter comments. considering this is the exact problem in black and thus the rest of america we (should) want to get rid of, these are grossly irresponsible behavior by the old man

i realize this is normal to most of you ppl but yeah thats exactly the problem. this isnt the ponderosa gunsmoke era anymore. ppl really die now

DraftBoy
10-21-2013, 11:46 AM
If there is one dude in the league I believe will inflict bodily harm on another player it's Steve Smith.

Meathead
10-21-2013, 11:53 AM
hes such a good player too. onfield intimidation is fine, he can create a competitive advantage by messing with their minds and i heartily endorse that. i love what he did on the field, i literally watched replays several times just admiring his style

but then taking it into real life is a total breakdown for a man of character. he could have been just as if not more effective with some deflating wisdom but he resorted to classic neanderthal male threats of real violence. so disappointing, especially now. gotta do a better job there mr smith

i hope he doesnt channel his inner marvin harrison after he retires

HAMMER
10-21-2013, 04:43 PM
If there is one dude in the league I believe will inflict bodily harm on another player it's Steve Smith.

He already has.

Mouldsie
10-21-2013, 05:04 PM
It's true, only black guys threaten violence

Steve Smiff is the man

Buffalogic
10-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Steve Smith has sucker punched three different teammates in meeting room atmospheres. Dude is a clown who can't control himself and doesn't believe in a fair fight.

Thurmal
10-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Steve Smith has sucker punched three different teammates in meeting room atmospheres. Dude is a clown who can't control himself and doesn't believe in a fair fight.
He has been a colossal A-hole his entire career and, luckily for him, it has somehow flown under the radar. He's a great player, but a loudmouth and a dirtbag.

Night Train
10-21-2013, 06:53 PM
He will make a great manager in pro wrestling.

Forward_Lateral
10-22-2013, 06:31 AM
I thought it was funny. lol