Night Practice tickets in central New York........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mackey789
    • Jul 2002

Night Practice tickets in central New York........

Just went to the Tops in Oswego, ny and they were not distributing the night practice tickets. I also called around to each tops location in syracuse and none of them are doing it either. It there anyone who has 2 tickets to each of the night practices that i could have? It stinks that fans here in central new york do not have access to these tickets. If anyone has any extras that they could share with a huge fan here in central NY please let me know, i would REALLLLLY apprectiate it! I want to go to these so badly.
    mackey789@yahoo.com
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I am going to get as many as I can get my hand on! I will be back later to let you know! Bye!

Comment

• mackey789
      • Jul 2002

Your the man, thanks!!!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

How many you need? I got the maximum amount per store, times two stores.

12....2 are needed for me and maybe 4.

8-10 are available.

Comment

• mackey789
          • Jul 2002

If i could have 3 i would really appreciate it......thanks for the help dude, let me know how i should get them...whether you want to send them or i should come and pick them up.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mackey789
            If i could have 3 i would really appreciate it......thanks for the help dude, let me know how i should get them...whether you want to send them or i should come and pick them up.
            Are you going to the camp any other day? If so...i could meet ya there. Or else I'll just send it to you via snail mail.

Comment

• mackey789
              • Jul 2002

It'd probably be easier to just send them. If you give me your email i'll email you back with my address. Thanks for helping a fellow bills fan out. Just goes to show we are the best fans in the NFL

Comment

Working...
              X