Win 2 of the next 3 and 4 straight after the bye...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Win 2 of the next 3 and 4 straight after the bye...

If we can beat two out of KC, Pitt, and the Jets and then beat ATL, TB, Jax, and Mia...

That puts us at 9 and 7 going into the final game against NE at the Ralph. Denver (NFC West team who doesn't win the division) locks up one Wild Card spot, the other is totally up for grabs right now.

I think we don't have much of a shot at doing it. But, most of these games seem winnable and were getting healthy in the next few weeks.

Bills fans can dream can't they?

• wozrob11
    • Mar 2007

Re: Win 2 of the next 3 and 4 straight after the bye...

keep dreaming!!! and the final game is at New England
    Last edited by wozrob11; 10-28-2013, 06:31 AM.
    IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST :op:

Comment

• Don't Panic
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2005

Re: Win 2 of the next 3 and 4 straight after the bye...

9 and 6, but the point is the same. Yesterday went about as I would have expected, which sets the Chiefs game up as significantly meaningful. I'd call it a playoff game (for us) in itself since 3 and 6 is just too much to overcome. But 4 and 5 with a defeated undefeated just behind us? That's a different scenario.

I think we need EJ if we want to have any real chance here. And even then he's going to have to play mistake-free. We're going to have our hands full in every department... that stadium is going to have to bring it for 60 strong to help overcome the many obstacles we'll have to clear to win this game.

Comment

Working...
      X