If Manuel Was Healthy For All 8 Games, What Would The Bills Record Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

If Manuel Was Healthy For All 8 Games, What Would The Bills Record Be?

I have to go with 5-3. If EJ started all 8 games, Bills win at Cleveland, and win at home against the Bengals instead of losing in OT.

Could you imagine if the Bills were 5-3 right now? They should be if EJ doesn't get hurt.

EJ Manuel looked mad on the sidelines during yesterday's game. He looked pissed off because he knows this team should and probably would have a winning record today if he just went out of bounds to make another play. Lesson learned, and hopefully he learned a thing or two about running the read option after watching Thad Lewis take that kind of hit on the first play of the game. A hit to the ribs like that is going to have a big impact on how a quarterback throws the ball throughout the game. If Drew Brees took a hit like that on the Saints opening play, I don't think he throws 5 TD's, only 4.
  • Gibby
    • Jun 2006

Re: If Manuel Was Healthy For All 8 Games, What Would The Bills Record Be?

Four and Four, we beat Cleveland to be sure, **** we even beat Cleveland if Lewis was in at QB (Tuel is the single greatest stinker we've had behind center since Billy Joe back in 97), but really given the Cincy game we probably would have lost that regardless.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
      • Sep 2012

Why does everyone assume we would have beaten Cleveland if Manuel is healthy?

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Victor7
        • Jul 2013

I think we would've won the Brownies game but thats it. So 4-4

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
        Well the game was tied when he went down so its not that far fetched. We even had a shot until the pick six. I don't think Manuel would've been as ineffective the rest of the game as Tuel was.

Comment

• Gibby
          • Jun 2006

Because the replacement couldn't complete a pass if his life depended on it.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
            • Mar 2013

If the Bills go up 24-17 in the game like they did with 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter with a healthy starting QB I don't think they lose that game.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

4-4 we would of won one of the cinci or browns games

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

2-6

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

You friggin ******s that think Manuel is the savior are fuggin morons.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                    The Voice of Reason
                    • Jul 2007

TD is mentally handicapped. But I would say 3-5. This team cant beat Vegas or the refs.
                    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                      • Nov 2009

It would be lucky to be what it is. He might have not been able to manage the Fish game.

He has looked poor, minus one drive against Carolina, who gets ****ing licked every week.

Let's at least pretend to be realistic.

Comment

• JCBills
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                        You friggin ******s that think Manuel is the savior are fuggin morons.
                        I don't think anyone here is saying that. You're still just sour because they didn't pick who you wanted so you're stomping your feet.

All I'm seeing is people saying they think he is capable. I don't know if you think that every rookie QB is instantly a phenom or something. Clearly no QB ever took time to become a top tier player, right? (/sarcasm).

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                          • Jun 2005

TD you sir are the only ****** on this board. Oh wait you and Skooby sorry

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
                            TD you sir are the only ****** on this board. Oh wait you and Skooby sorry

Whatever Johnson and Losman fan ******.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JCBills View Post
                              I don't think anyone here is saying that. You're still just sour because they didn't pick who you wanted so you're stomping your feet.

).
                              Not stomping my feet. Ypu can live with your ******ed Dareus and EJ picks.some people love sucking. I do not.

Comment

Working...
                              X