PDA

View Full Version : When does EJ get back on the practice field?

jamze132
10-29-2013, 09:02 AM
I kind of miss the fella...

better days
10-29-2013, 09:08 AM
Marrone said they are amping up EJ, whatever that means.

I think if it goes well, he could possibly play against the Chiefs.

jamze132
10-29-2013, 09:46 AM
Well I think if he was playing against the Chiefs, we would already know.

better days
10-29-2013, 09:49 AM
Well I think if he was playing against the Chiefs, we would already know.

Why let the Chiefs know that until the Bills are forced to do so?

Let the Chiefs think they will be facing Thad.

I think it is doubtful EJ plays against the Chiefs, but you never know.

jamze132
10-29-2013, 09:52 AM
...“He will be working extremely hard this week,” said Marrone. “I can’t answer the question is he going to be practicing or not. I don’t want to get into that. He’s going to be working extremely hard to a level of a great stage of where we should be."

ROFL, WTF does that mean!

TacklingDummy
10-29-2013, 09:53 AM
I kind of miss the fella...

Hopefully soon.
Although I like Thad.
He'll never get a fair shot from the haters.
Reminds me of Fred Jackson vs Lynch or Fred Jackson vs CJ Spiller all over again.

better days
10-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Hopefully soon.
Although I like Thad.
Reminds me of Fred Jackson vs Lynch or Fred Jackson vs CJ Spiller all over again.

Thad's best hope is that the Bills don't find a better back up than him in the offseason.

Mahdi
10-29-2013, 10:00 AM
Thad is an excellent backup but his accuracy is just not not good enough to win consistently. EJ needs better accuracy as well but being 6'5 or 6'6 helps cover off his weakness a bit.

Manuel is needed to beat the Chiefs as is a healthy Johnson and Spiller. Our defense can have a good game against Smith.

stuckincincy
10-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Why let the Chiefs know that until the Bills are forced to do so?

Let the Chiefs think they will be facing Thad.

I think it is doubtful EJ plays against the Chiefs, but you never know.

That would be a change. They've been blabbing all season long about who starts. A point I've mentioned several times, btw.

Pinkerton Security
10-29-2013, 10:48 AM
That would be a change. They've been blabbing all season long about who starts. A point I've mentioned several times, btw.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

stuckincincy
10-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

It doesn't rise to their level of telling the rest of the NFL who they covet with their #1 pick the past several years, though. How maddening...

TacklingDummy
10-29-2013, 11:24 AM
. EJ needs better accuracy as well but being 6'5 or 6'6 helps cover off his weakness a bit.

Drew Brees says What?

Victor7
10-29-2013, 11:37 AM
This thursday will be 4 weeks since the hit. It was billed as a 4-6 week injury. Then Marrone came out and said EJ was "ahead of schedule". So do the math. He should be back soon. I think Pitt is the game to mark. Doubt he's back this week.

MikeInRoch
10-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Drew Brees says What?

You know, I always get a huge smile on my face when I think about Drew Brees. Know why? Because Miami chose Duante Culpepper over him, when he wanted to go to Miami. Just gives me a warm feeling all over.

Mahdi
10-29-2013, 11:43 AM
Drew Brees says What?

Im not saying short QBs aren't accurate. I'm saying height can help a less accurate QB see the field better. Brees has better mechanics than any QB in the league apart from Manning so height is irrelevant.

better days
10-29-2013, 05:54 PM
This thursday will be 4 weeks since the hit. It was billed as a 4-6 week injury. Then Marrone came out and said EJ was "ahead of schedule". So do the math. He should be back soon. I think Pitt is the game to mark. Doubt he's back this week.

And EJ tweeted after week 3..................I will be back SOON.

Night Train
10-29-2013, 06:04 PM
What does rushing him back accomplish ? Bills rebuilding and not a playoff team.

Long term. Mend completely.

better days
10-29-2013, 06:39 PM
What does rushing him back accomplish ? Bills rebuilding and not a playoff team.

I agree he should not come back if not fully healed, but NOBODY knows this team is not a playoff team yet.

RedEyE
10-29-2013, 06:45 PM
If Manuel isn't taking snaps tomorrow there is no way in hell he's on the field against KC Sunday.

mush69
10-30-2013, 07:59 AM
I don't think we will see EJ back in the line up until after the bye week.

Victor7
10-30-2013, 03:23 PM

He needs the reps man. I see what you are saying but we need him out there gaining experience. Don't want him to still be a "rookie" next season

JCBills
10-30-2013, 03:28 PM
Hopefully soon.
Although I like Thad.

Projecting yet again.

Thad doesn't have any "haters" that I'm aware of, just realists.

JCBills
10-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Oh, and he's practicing today in individual work.

Ed
10-30-2013, 05:02 PM
My guess would be he's back to full practices after the Pitt game and makes his next start against the Jets.