PDA

View Full Version : Only 3 Ways To Win Against The Chiefs

BillsImpossible
11-01-2013, 08:19 PM
1.) Run the ball, a lot.

Smart to sit CJ Spiller last week. He's listed as probable against the Chiefs, along with Freddy Jackson.

Tuel, or a banged up Thad Lewis shot up with pain killers? Whoever starts won't be throwing the ball much. Or will they?

Chiefs are going to dare the Bills to pass by putting 8 in the box.

If Jackson and Spiller can rip off a few big time runs, the Bills can win this game on the ground and pound method. If the Bills can't run the ball, they're screwed.

I have a feeling that, "Tad," Porkchopinski Lewis is going to be given a special IV full of hot sauce combined with real butter, bleu cheese and a 6 pack of Genesee Cream Ale Beer directly into his main arteries, feeding him the vital nutrients he will need to win right before the game starts against Andy Reid's Chiefs.

The night before the game, Andy Reid will get seduced by a bucket of 50 medium extra extra crispy wings leading him to a place where he's never gone before.

8-1 bucket of wings later.

2.) Defense

The Bills defense has shown the ability to win games (Miami, Baltimore) and they have to do it again. Byrd needs to come up with a big game. I'd like to see Jim Leonhard on the field more against the Chiefs compared to last week. Leonhard has a nose for the football, has a tendency to make big plays, and currently has more INT's than Byrd does. Leonhard just stepped right back in to Buffalo like a comfortable old pair of shoes and made huge plays the moment he got back. If Byrd wants to be paid top money, he needs to start making big Byrd plays.

Manny Lawson is probable. "M.K. Williams," and Dareus must be dominant up front and stop the Chiefs running attack. Mike Pettine's defense has been average to good, but the Bills defense needs to be great to win this game.

3.) Special Teams

It's going to be cold and windy at the Ralph on Sunday, so I hope to the Football God's that we can finally watch Goodwin take one all the way.

Bill are ranked #1 in punting.

Funny at first, but punting at the Ralph on a cold November day can be very tricky and could quite possibly be the game's deciding factor.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&statisticCategory=PUNTING&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2013&seasonType=REG

Brian "Macho Man," Moorman on the fake punt with 4 minutes remaining takes it 60 yards to the endzone, Bills win in another heartpounder.

On a side note I'd just like to say that I don't think the Bills stand a snowflake's chance in hell of winning this game.

imbondz
11-01-2013, 10:12 PM
3 different ways? So the Bills only need to succeed w one of those?

Or only one way that include those 3?

Meathead
11-01-2013, 10:19 PM
good post but idk how andy reid going to the gym the night before the game is going to help the bills

Mace
11-01-2013, 10:20 PM
I didn't think they had a snowflakes chance in hell of beating New Orleans. KC on the road against a competitive team ?

As I mentioned in another thread, this is my wish game.

1. Forget they are almighty KC, they aren't.
2. Treat them like Gailey's Bills treated them, they are mostly the same. Beat them up. If Wannstedt's defense could, Pettines can do better. Bills said hello to Reid and Vick 31-24 with Fitzpatrick and Gailey and DC George Edwards. We can do this.
3. Show highlights of their humiliations against us on the big screen every break in play. Have someone walk up to Tamba Hali, say "I remember you", and walk away laughing during pregame warmups, have the fans doing tomahawk chops and howling with laughter.

They are the walking dead and already lost, gently remind them and send them along to meet Denver and get educated further.

Mace
11-01-2013, 10:21 PM
good post but idk how andy reid going to the gym the night before the game is going to help the bills

He's notorious for becoming winded around anyone in spandex and it lasting a week, impairing his gameday judgement.

imbondz
11-01-2013, 10:25 PM
The Chiefs are going to go 13-3 and lose in the first round of the playoffs again.

Crisis
11-01-2013, 10:38 PM
Your three things are literally every aspect of the game except passing offense.

Mace
11-01-2013, 11:20 PM
The Chiefs are going to go 13-3 and lose in the first round of the playoffs again.

9-7, and miss a wildcard tiebreaker.

I really like Alex Smith and if they get anywhere I think the dude earned it. And he's not going to deserve blame if not earning glory, for just doing his job and finally being appreciated, the dude deserves a peace. Unfortunately, he went to Kansas City and they have a worse curse than we do though the fans don't seem to even think their steady run of hexed has any relevance because they are anointed. So they'll win just enough to be humiliated just like we did but won't appreciate it for another 10 years. Andy Reid is just not the shiznit, he's Andy Reid leading the same merry band of chokers we always see.

If I'm wrong, I was misinterpreted.

GvilleBills
11-02-2013, 05:55 AM

It takes 100 wings eaten for it to count as cardio.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Beating the Chiefs is pretty straightforward. Stop Charles and make Smith beat you, and stop their pass rush from sacking the hell out of your QB. Now, it being simple doesn't mean it's easy, but the Chiefs are not as dominant as their record would indicate.

Homegrown
11-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Bill are ranked #1 in punting. 16684

Generalissimus Gibby
11-02-2013, 02:29 PM

Just be glad you don't have to live in the land of Jack Harry. Damn, I can't stand that guy's homerism. Of course, hearing him have to explain why the Chiefs lost to a lowly Bills team would be extremely delightful

Generalissimus Gibby
11-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Remember that one episode of Coach where the Bills win 63-7, yeah some salmonella wings would be great to give the Chiefs for their pre-game meal

Bangarang
11-02-2013, 02:53 PM
There's only 1 way to beat the Chiefs and that's scoring more points than them.

I really don't care how it gets done.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-02-2013, 02:57 PM

I really don't care how it gets done.

Absolutely, in fact, theoretically the only way you could possibly lose is if New England were involved. I am sure Bill Belichick, Bob Kraft, and their friends in the NFL officiating committee are hard at work on this as well. Yes, it will eventually happen that a team will score more points than New England and lose anyways, but against anyone else this is generally the rule

Mr. Pink
11-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Here's how you beat the Chiefs...

Get out to an early lead and force them into putting the game on Alex Smith's shoulders.

Their weak O-line combined with a suspect WR corps would allow for Mario and company to get to Smith multiple times and their weak receivers shouldn't scare anyone. Bowe has been a shell of himself this year.

Keep the ball away from Charles as much as possible and you can beat them.

Mace
11-02-2013, 06:39 PM

Nailed it.