PDA

View Full Version : Bills win if they start Flynn.

Thurmal
11-03-2013, 03:59 PM
They way Freddy, Spiller, and the defense played today...all the offense had to do was not completely **** the bed. 1st and goal from the one-yard line...my GOD. Just a total meltdown by the offense.

X-Era
11-03-2013, 04:02 PM
They way Freddy, Spiller, and the defense played today...all the offense had to do was not completely **** the bed. 1st and goal from the one-yard line...my GOD. Just a total meltdown by the offense.If he was ready he would have played and we probably would have won I agree. But that's juts based on him not throwing that pick 6.

cookie G
They had 470 yards of offense today.

Flynn's been cut by teams that can't generate 200 yards in offense.

Novacane
Who knows. Flynn may not have had command of the offense. I thought Tuel managed the offense well. He just made the killer mistake and wasn't very accurate to often

X-Era
11-03-2013, 04:04 PM

Flynn's been cut by teams that can't generate 200 yards in offense.Think he throws a pick 6 on the 1 inch line and with Stevie wide open 3 yards beyond deeper?

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows. Flynn may not have had command of the offense. I thought Tuel managed the offense well. He just made the killer mistake and wasn't very accurate to oftenSo he managed to hand the ball off then?

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Just in case anyone didn't know this. Wood was making the reads and calls. All Tuel had to do was not **** up. He failed miserably. So technically, Wood had command of the offense. Tuel sucks plain and simple. Not good enough to be in the NFL.

DynaPaul
11-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Send Tuel to the practice squad NOW Marrone.

Mr. Pink
11-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Send Tuel to the practice squad NOW Marrone.

Why bother? Just cut him.

No one will pick him up.

YardRat
11-03-2013, 04:58 PM
We don't even know if Flynn has any kind of grasp on the language and the playbook.

cookie G
11-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Think he throws a pick 6 on the 1 inch line and with Stevie wide open 3 yards beyond deeper?

How do you know at that Flynn even gets them down to the 1 yard line?

Or doesnt throw a pic on another pass?

Or take a bunch of sacks?

You do know that he was cut this season by the worst passing team in the league, right?

God sakes, man.

Fixxxer
11-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Think he throws a pick 6 on the 1 inch line and with Stevie wide open 3 yards beyond deeper?

- - - Updated - - -

So he managed to hand the ball off then?

Maybe not, but he wouldn't have been able to move the team like Tuel did today. Not saying because he can't but because he's been with the team for 2 weeks now.

pmoon6
11-03-2013, 06:57 PM

You do know that he was cut this season by the worst passing team in the league, right?

God sakes, man.It's just the sting on some of these guy's asses that we lost a game we should have won and outplayed KC on both sides of the ball.

Or maybe it's the word "Drunk"

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2013, 07:22 PM
It's just the sting on some of these guy's asses that we lost a game we should have won and outplayed KC on both sides of the ball.

Or maybe it's the word "Drunk"

Why would anyone sit on a message board posting if they were drunk and enjoying life? I think it's just that Tuel sucks and people are complaining about Marrone being stupid enough to start him.

pmoon6
11-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Why would anyone sit on a message board posting if they were drunk and enjoying life? I think it's just that Tuel sucks and people are complaining about Marrone being stupid enough to start him.I don't know, but some of the responses and threads certainly make me think that's a possibility....or maybe they're just mental defectives.

X-Era
11-03-2013, 07:44 PM

God sakes, man.Not god sakes... I watched this clown stink up the field yet again and make the worst play I've seen in a decade. Sure, I don't know what Flynn would have done and you assume it's less than Tuel. Maybe it's easily way more and we blow them out.

We ran and stopped the run all day. Turnovers, mostly from Tuel, lost this game. Play even a little better and we win.

justasportsfan
11-03-2013, 08:43 PM
you guys act like Tuel lost this game all by himself.He wasnt the one dropping balls.

Ej, Thad , wouldn't have mattered . They too throw picks but the wrs weren't as bad at dropping balls as they were today.

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2013, 09:08 PM
you guys act like Tuel lost this game all by himself.He wasnt the one dropping balls.

Ej, Thad , wouldn't have mattered . They too throw picks but the wrs weren't as bad at dropping balls as they were today.

there were six dropped passes and there were double as many overthrows and under throws

Thurmal
11-04-2013, 08:08 AM

Flynn's been cut by teams that can't generate 200 yards in offense.
Tuel did a great job of handing off today, you're right.

pmoon6
11-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Tuel did a great job of handing off today, you're right.He did a good job not taking a sack from a team with a pretty good front 7.

TigerJ
11-04-2013, 08:14 AM
The plain truth is we don't know how Flynn would have done. Fans are all about knee jerk reactions when losses happen.

pmoon6
11-04-2013, 08:19 AM
The plain truth is we don't know how Flynn would have done. Fans are all about knee jerk reactions when losses happen.HaHa. Yeah, I'm sure Buffalo is running out of Ben-Gay with all the ACL sprains.

Thurmal
11-04-2013, 08:42 AM
He did a good job not taking a sack from a team with a pretty good front 7.
The offensive line was dominant in that game, hence no sacks. I'm not sure how much credit you can give Tuel for getting off floaters before being hit when he was under virtually zero pressure.