PDA

View Full Version : No Interceptions For Byrd, Where Is Jim Leonhard?

BillsImpossible
11-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Byrd had an average game, but he didn't make a, "big play."

If there was ever a game that I thought Byrd would have had a pick in, today was it against Alex Smith but it didn't happen.

Leonhard was calling the defensive secondary plays when he was on the field, and the Bills had a lot of INT's.

It seems like ever since Jim Leonhard got benched the Bills defense hasn't taken the ball away much at all.

WagonCircler
11-03-2013, 05:12 PM
If there was ever a game that I thought Byrd would have had a pick in, today was it against Alex Smith.

Alex Smith has thrown 4 INTs this entire year and he has lost ZERO games.

I would kill to have him on this team.

Not sure I understand the hate.

Mr. Pink
11-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Alex Smith has thrown 4 INTs this entire year and he has lost ZERO games.

I would kill to have him on this team.

Not sure I understand the hate.

Smith is the ultimate game manager QB in this league.

About 20 teams would love to have him on the roster.

He simply doesn't make mistakes.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-03-2013, 05:14 PM
but to a point, the turnovers are f***ing killing us. what are we? minus 6 the last two games?

WagonCircler
11-03-2013, 05:17 PM
but to a point, the turnovers are f***ing killing us. what are we? minus 6 the last two games?

It's a by-product of having a cast of mediocre/poor rookie QBs. Between the first two and their habitual fumbles and Tuel's tragically big mistake throws, it's bound to happen.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-03-2013, 05:20 PM
It's a by-product of having a cast of mediocre/poor rookie QBs. Between the first two and their habitual fumbles and Tuel's tragically big mistake throws, it's bound to happen.

true, but we're also no longer creating any!

BillsImpossible
11-03-2013, 05:49 PM
true, but we're also no longer creating any!

When Leonhard was on the field calling the plays, the Bills came up with more turnovers.

Byrd wants to be paid like the best safety in the NFL, but his secondary didn't come up with a single pick today.

Mace
11-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I'm about done will "ballhawk Byrd", journeyman Leonhard plays better than he does, please don't franchise Byrd again, it's time for him to go elsewhere.

They were all over Smith and nothing happened. I really like Smith and figure he's earned his moments, but it looked to me like Byrd made one good tackle and otherwise floated like a Tuel pass. Leonhard, being Leonhard at this point of his career, is more of a fabled ballhawk than the floater.

YardRat
11-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Should have traded him before the deadline, hopefully somebody will want him this off-season.

Crisis
11-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Are we really blaming Byrd? He was fine. The whole defense minus Gilmore played well today.

The only reason Alex Smith exists as an NFL quarterback is because he limits mistakes. The defense gave up three points that didn't come off turnovers today.

Goobylal
11-03-2013, 07:20 PM
The pick six was the story of the game.

coastal
11-03-2013, 07:23 PM
I think we should just draft a safety with our first round pick.

Crisis
11-03-2013, 07:24 PM
I think we just draft a safety with our first round pick.

And let him walk after five years of pro-bowl play so we can draft another.

coastal
11-03-2013, 07:31 PM
And let him walk after five years of pro-bowl play so we can draft another.
No you have it all wrong... we won't draft one that's a Probowler!

lolz.

Novacane
11-03-2013, 07:37 PM
He should of taken the Bills offer. The way he's playing he won't get the same offer next offseason.

DynaPaul
11-04-2013, 03:35 PM
He should of taken the Bills offer. The way he's playing he won't get the same offer next offseason.

Exactly! He screwed himself out of millions and there aren't many more games to go before the season ends. If he doesn't step it up in the back half of the schedule, which I don't think he will, he'll be lucky to get top 10 safety pay.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-04-2013, 03:49 PM

Coasty, someone at OBD just hacked your account, I'd change your password before your posts end up saying Mario is awesome!!!!

coastal
11-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Coasty, someone at OBD just hacked your account, I'd change your password before your posts end up saying Mario is awesome!!!!
**** u blowup wife boy.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-04-2013, 04:14 PM
**** u blowup wife boy.

Damn, good to see I'm not the only one pissed off about the game yesterday.

WagonCircler
11-04-2013, 05:03 PM
**** u blowup wife boy.

You need psychological help. Seriously. Do you have to be a douchebag 24/7?

You must have a sad little life.

JoeMama
11-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Byrd had an average game, but he didn't make a, "big play."

If there was ever a game that I thought Byrd would have had a pick in, today was it against Alex Smith but it didn't happen.

Leonhard was calling the defensive secondary plays when he was on the field, and the Bills had a lot of INT's.

It seems like ever since Jim Leonhard got benched the Bills defense hasn't taken the ball away much at all.

Huh?

Alex Smith is about the last guy you can expect to intercept. He's basically a successful version of Trentative Edwards.

All he does he check down.

40% of KC's offense is just handing the ball off to Charles or throwing it to him in the flat. Hard to intercept 3 yard passing attempts unless you plan on starting Byrd at defensive end.

coastal
11-04-2013, 07:19 PM
You need psychological help. Seriously. Do you have to be a douchebag 24/7?

You must have a sad little life.thats kinda rich coming from you, but it was a joke between gibby and me.. he got it and rolled with it.

so lighten up.

TacklingDummy
11-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Manziel or wAit until following year for Winston.

Winston looks awesome.

TacklingDummy
11-04-2013, 07:45 PM
If Byrd keeps playing the way he has been it's either...

1) the bills will sign him for what they want to.

2) won't get much more than a 3rd for him.

JoeMama
11-04-2013, 07:55 PM
If Byrd keeps playing the way he has been it's either...

1) the bills will sign him for what they want to.

2) won't get much more than a 3rd for him.

Option #1 please.