PDA

View Full Version : like a bad song you cant get out of your head

Meathead
11-04-2013, 02:19 PM
... 'the play' is on an endless loop in my mind

had trouble falling asleep last night as it lingered on stubbornly like the disturbingly long ending to hey jude. na na na naaa, na na na naaa, heey jude

i woke up and within two seconds i noticed it just started up again. mornin wood instantly gone

now its just a steady drip drip drip of the few seconds where its still in his hand and im praying he doesnt actually throw it, but then he does. tick tick tick. drip drip drip. its like bills replay chinese water torture

ive tried everything to get it out too. i tried picturing all the players naked. nuthin. tried picturing the coaches naked. ok eww and nothing. tried picturing the cheerleaders naked. got my mornin wood back, but the mind replay still running

all i got left to try is some thorazine and a my little pony movie. really dont want to go down that road but these are desperate times so stay tuned

jude judy juda-juda-judy wow-ooo-waaa

Homegrown
11-04-2013, 02:22 PM
.. "the play" is like Body Ordor - it just never goes away

DynaPaul
11-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Erase it from your mind because in the end it just doesn't matter.

trapezeus
11-04-2013, 03:33 PM
it didn't bother me so much. it's a season going no where. it wasn't like we were in the thick of things and lost the game that cost us the playoffs, the division, or homefield advantage.

it was probably the right thing to happen to this team. they aren'ta 7-9 team. they haven't been for a while. they've consistently overachieved to 7-9. Now we are finally on pace to get another solid pick up on defense and turn this thing around. get a big body wideout and get some OL help. if the draft can be as good as the last one, th ebills should easily be a playoff team next year.

which is what i've said off and on for the last 13 years with zero accuracy. but somehow, this time "It's different"

Generalissimus Gibby
11-04-2013, 03:33 PM
That play was MST3K worthy

ICRockets
11-04-2013, 11:04 PM
I hear ya. I can't believe they called it incomplete.