PDA

View Full Version : What makes a great fan?

imbondz
11-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Was wondering who on this board is the biggest Bills fan. Hard to quantify. But in general, what makes a good Bills fan or fan in general?

Generalissimus Gibby
11-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Has got to be anyone who has held season tickets since at least the 1990s. I'm sorry, but if you gave up your season tix because the Bills started sucking you cannot be a fan.

coastal
11-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Ask moonie... As soon as he gets off his knees.

JoeMama
11-05-2013, 04:09 PM
I am.

I throw the biggest temper tantrums when we lose. I celebrate the hardest when we win. I've had more than one relationship end because I stubbornly refused to divide my Sundays between football/girlfriend. It's all Bills all day. The time I spend online is almost exclusively dedicated to Bills stuff. Regardless of the time of year. I've only missed one Bills game in 18 years.

Plus, win or lose, the outcome on Sunday dictates my mood through Tuesday. I carry it like a Scarlett letter when we lose and a badge of honor when we win.

My obsession with this team has grown into a giant grey monster that threatens to consume me whole. Unhealthy.

Despite the never-ending parade of losses, somehow it's still worth it.

DraftBoy
11-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Jan

TigerJ
11-05-2013, 05:19 PM
That's very difficult to pin down. Let's just say I know one when I look in the mirror. LOL Seriously, from the stand point of the team, I'm probably not a great fan since I average in person paid attendance about one game every 5 years or so. I have been loyal as a fan for close to 45 years now, but I admit to having a life outside of NFL football that is more important to me than football, though if I live to be 106, I'll probably be a Bills fan for another 45 years.

jdaltroy5
11-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Has got to be anyone who has held season tickets since at least the 1990s. I'm sorry, but if you gave up your season tix because the Bills started sucking you cannot be a fan.

F that.

I've been a season ticket holder since 2002.

At least those '90s fans got to see some playoff games.

Meathead
11-05-2013, 06:38 PM
if you dont agree that im the biggest bills fan, well then youre no fan at all

TacklingDummy
11-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Was wondering who on this board is the biggest Bills fan. Hard to quantify. But in general, what makes a good Bills fan or fan in general?

Someone who sticks around for 12+ years of suck.

THATHURMANATOR
11-05-2013, 07:03 PM
I don't claim to be the best but I have been to every single home games for the past 13 years of ****.....

Ok I left a couple early but can you blame me????

Beebe
11-05-2013, 07:10 PM
What makes a great fan?

A winning team.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-05-2013, 07:19 PM
im the greatest fan. everyone else pales in comparison. You all suck compared to my awesome fanitude.

BillsFever21
11-05-2013, 07:31 PM

Many circumstances can determine why somebody doesn't have season tickets or give them up. It could be for financial reasons, travel, work schedule, family or many other reasons. Just because people doesn't keep season tickets their entire life doesn't mean they're not a diehard fan.

TacklingDummy
11-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Ok I left a couple early but can you blame me????
Your body may have left but your big head was still there.

THATHURMANATOR
11-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Yes maybe.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Anyone who still wears Bills gear in public outside of Buffalo proper is a huge fan on principle. I've lived in two separate towns where their local team won the Super Bowl, and a third that was damn close, and it's a rough life wearing those shirts.

TacklingDummy
11-05-2013, 08:02 PM
I've been a fan since 1980, that's 18 losing seasons.

BertSquirtgum
11-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Anyone that still follows the team after 13 years of putrid.

BillsFever21
11-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Anybody who still makes it a point to watch the games, gets mad or excited about the outcome(at least before they become meaningless), spends tons of time talking/reading about them and wears their colors out in public has to be considered a diehard.

Some homers will say you're only a fan if you blindly agree with every decision the Bills make and think every player is starting material. You can still be a diehard fan while still acknowledging their flaws. Just because you don't think they will win many games doesn't mean you don't want them to win.

I had season tickets from the start of the Gregg Williams era to the end of the Dick Jauron era. There were many times I knew they would suck but I still bought the tickets and traveled to every game. I had season tickets for about a decade and went to at least two games a year for 15 straight years. Anybody who buys season tickets when they already suck and doesn't miss a game for over a decade is a diehard. Even if you don't go to the games doesn't mean you're not a diehard either.

GvilleBills
11-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Anyone who still wears Bills gear in public outside of Buffalo proper is a huge fan on principle. I've lived in two separate towns where their local team won the Super Bowl, and a third that was damn close, and it's a rough life wearing those shirts.

Agreed. Keep repping your team, especially if you're in the minority.

BillsFever21
11-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Where I live you're either a Bills fan or a Steelers fan. It's a mixture of both but just shortly away from here it's entirely Steelers country. I still wear my Bills gear proudly along with the license plate and other stuff on/in my car.

It's so nice to finally see Pittsburgh sucking up the joint this year. If we only win one more game the rest of this season it better be this weekend. At least I can finally have bragging rights over the Steelers clan.

OpIv37
11-05-2013, 09:41 PM
After 10 years of posting on Billszone, this is what I learned about being a fan:

You have to have ridiculously lofty expectations every off-season. And you have to be skilled in maintaining the delusion.

If the draft looks bad or the team makes questionable off-season moves, say "wait until training camp."
If the team looks bad in camp, say "wait til the preseason starts."
If the team looks bad in preseason, say "preseason doesn't matter- wait until the regular season starts."
If the team struggles in the regular season, insist that they will get better and just need time to gel.

If anyone doesn't buy into this, accuse them of not being a real fan, even if they said something months ago and turned out to be 100% right.

Also, never criticize any coach or player currently associated with the team, even when their suckiness is clearly holding the team back. Accuse anyone who criticizes a player or coach about not being a real fan because they obviously care more about being right than about the team winning.

And don't forget that any player who leaves the team automatically sucks, and any player who joins the team is automatically great, even if it's a guy who played for a rival team that you've spent the last 5 years ****ting on.

That's how you be a real fan Billszone style.

BillsFever21
11-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Preseason doesn't really matter that much but I get what you're saying. That doesn't hold true unless we're playing bad in preseason though. If we win the first two preseason games like this year then all of a sudden it matters and it's proof. Then when we look horrible and lose the last two preseason games then preseason doesn't mean anything. It depends on how we do in the preseason and sometimes by each individual week.

Also don't forget that any sports columnist who says anything bad at some point about the Bills are terrible reporters without any credibility. If they said something good at some point either before that or some time after that then they automatically turn into great reporters who know their stuff...that is until they come out with the next negative article.

BuffaloRedleg
11-06-2013, 12:59 AM
If you all knew how much I get made fun of for being a Bills fan I'd make the top 5 list.

I just ask them who their team is and to name 2 offensive lineman. I've never met a fan of another team who could name more players on their team than me. Not while I'm sober at least.

If they can't, I call them "I like the Patriots because Tom Brady is hot" football fans and they can piss off.

Of course, then they just proceed to make fun of me about that thing that 4 year period over 20 years ago. Bastards, shouldn't their be a statute of fricken limitations on that joke?

GvilleBills
11-06-2013, 04:48 AM
If you all knew how much I get made fun of for being a Bills fan I'd make the top 5 list.

I just ask them who their team is and to name 2 offensive lineman. I've never met a fan of another team who could name more players on their team than me. Not while I'm sober at least.

If they can't, I call them "I like the Patriots because Tom Brady is hot" football fans and they can piss off.

Of course, then they just proceed to make fun of me about that thing that 4 year period over 20 years ago. Bastards, shouldn't their be a statute of fricken limitations on that joke?

Yeah, that's a bull**** joke too. Completely minimizes the accomplishments of a group of guys that will never be equalled.
I usually tell people " if I can name more people on your team than you, go take a walk."

OpIv37
11-06-2013, 08:24 AM

There is a statute of limitations, but it hasn't expired yet. It'll expire only if we actually win a SB.

Think about Denver. They got their asses kicked several times in the SB, but nobody remembers that ever since Elway got his two rings.

Think about the Fish. They lost two in a row in the 70's and their best player ever- Marino- lost in his only SB appearance. But nobody remembers that because they started it all with the undefeated season and SB win.

cookie G
11-06-2013, 09:34 AM
In the Bills' case, what makes a great fan is probably the same attributes that makes a great brother, sister, cousin, aunt or uncle.

Unless you've been adopted, it is what you are born into. It is a part of your DNA.

Deal with it.

cookie G
11-06-2013, 09:40 AM

Last night my oldest was out buying the new Call of Duty game..(not sure which one that is). As usual, he was wearing something with a Bills' logo on it.

He said a lady came up to him and asked if he was really a Bills' fan. He said he was. She introduced herself as Robert Woods' aunt and said you don't see too many Bills' fans in the middle of Kansas. He said it caught him off guard and he really didn't say much, except that he was a good player and hoped he wasn't hurt too bad.

I think they both left the conversation saying to themselves, "that was kind of cool."

Typ0
11-06-2013, 09:50 AM
how can Mikey not be in the conversation? He needs six therapy sessions every time he sleeps through a practice.

GvilleBills
11-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Last night my oldest was out buying the new Call of Duty game..(not sure which one that is). As usual, he was wearing something with a Bills' logo on it.

He said a lady came up to him and asked if he was really a Bills' fan. He said he was. She introduced herself as Robert Woods' aunt and said you don't see too many Bills' fans in the middle of Kansas. He said it caught him off guard and he really didn't say much, except that he was a good player and hoped he wasn't hurt too bad.

I think they both left the conversation saying to themselves, "that was kind of cool."

I also think transplant Bills fans have a pull to each other. The logo just stands out, if you see it you're going to go introduce yourself. I've never ran into an ******* Bills fan outside of the Ralph, and have made some great friends from random meetings brought on by our fandom.

stuckincincy
11-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Was wondering who on this board is the biggest Bills fan. Hard to quantify. But in general, what makes a good Bills fan?

Stuffing the All-Pro ballot box for E.J. Manuel? :bravo:

cookie G
11-06-2013, 10:42 AM
I also think transplant Bills fans have a pull to each other. The logo just stands out, if you see it you're going to go introduce yourself. I've never ran into an ******* Bills fan outside of the Ralph, and have made some great friends from random meetings brought on by our fandom.

I guess that was a comment Woods' aunt made to him. She said the logo sticks out like a sore thumb and saw it from halfway across the store.

And you are right about the chance meetings. One of my favorite was in Chicago years ago. I was downtown, near Union Station with the same son (then about 4). I had on my 90's era Starter jacket (still own it btw). We were walking down the sidewalk, I was pointing out the Sears Tower to him, when I heard someone mutter "bastard" as he walked by.

I'm thinking...oh hell...here I go, I'm going to get into a fight in the middle of Chicago in front of my son and will probably get pummelled. But I turned and put on my best manufactured stern look. When I turned, the guy was looking at me with a smile on his face. Turns out he was from West Seneca and relocated. He said his Starter Jacket from that era was ruined and he couldn't find another.

Then...like any good Bills fans meeting in April, we spent the next 20 minutes talking about the draft before we parted company.

imbondz
11-06-2013, 10:49 AM
fun story...

I moved to Nashville in 2000, 2 days before the MusicCityMiracle, which I was at, and it made me instantly despise the Titans. So I always say Nashville welcomed me with the middle finger. Anyways, one Sunday I wanted to find a local bar that showed all the games, because I could never watch any Bills game on tv. I walked literally about 100 yards from my house to this pizza/wings/restaurant, and walked up to the door, and there's a Buffalo Bills sticker on the front door. I thought, 'that's freakin' weird'. I walk inside, it's a Bills Backer bar/pub, with about 75 people in Bills gear/jerseys, Buffalo Bills posters everywhere, framed art of Jim Kelly, Andre Reid, Bruce Smith...etc....I felt instantly welcomed then.

The owners were from Buffalo, and wanted to make it a Bills backer restaurant/bar.

stuckincincy
11-06-2013, 11:05 AM
I met the parents for former Bills LB Scott Radecic at the PGH airport years ago. I noticed a woman with her husband both wearing a Radecic jersey. I remarked, and the woman said that he was their son. I said that I'd heard that her son was a kind, honorable man, which pleased her much. Nice folks.

Here's what he's up to these days:

https://www.nflplayerengagement.com/news-and-media/player-news/articles/former-player-spotlight-an-interview-with-scott-radecic/

sukie
11-06-2013, 02:33 PM
The equivalent of JATM as a Sabres fan. Blind passion... Rosey outlook... Unwavering hope for the future... optimistic to a fault.... Always sees the the bright side and can spot trends before they start to trend provided they are good trends.

Little known fact. He has never farted in public.

OpIv37
11-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Preseason doesn't really matter that much but I get what you're saying. That doesn't hold true unless we're playing bad in preseason though. If we win the first two preseason games like this year then all of a sudden it matters and it's proof. Then when we look horrible and lose the last two preseason games then preseason doesn't mean anything. It depends on how we do in the preseason and sometimes by each individual week.

Also don't forget that any sports columnist who says anything bad at some point about the Bills are terrible reporters without any credibility. If they said something good at some point either before that or some time after that then they automatically turn into great reporters who know their stuff...that is until they come out with the next negative article.
Oh and don't forget that if it's early in the season and our opponent has a new O or D, it's a disadvantage because they're still learning the new system. But if we have a new system, it's an advantage because the other team doesn't have game tape to scout.

THATHURMANATOR
11-06-2013, 03:13 PM
After 10 years of posting on Billszone, this is what I learned about being a fan:

You have to have ridiculously lofty expectations every off-season. And you have to be skilled in maintaining the delusion.

If the draft looks bad or the team makes questionable off-season moves, say "wait until training camp."
If the team looks bad in camp, say "wait til the preseason starts."
If the team looks bad in preseason, say "preseason doesn't matter- wait until the regular season starts."
If the team struggles in the regular season, insist that they will get better and just need time to gel.

If anyone doesn't buy into this, accuse them of not being a real fan, even if they said something months ago and turned out to be 100% right.

Also, never criticize any coach or player currently associated with the team, even when their suckiness is clearly holding the team back. Accuse anyone who criticizes a player or coach about not being a real fan because they obviously care more about being right than about the team winning.

And don't forget that any player who leaves the team automatically sucks, and any player who joins the team is automatically great, even if it's a guy who played for a rival team that you've spent the last 5 years ****ting on.

That's how you be a real fan Billszone style.

WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST 71,752 times!!!

WagonCircler
11-06-2013, 04:11 PM
I don't think the term "great" can be applied to the act of being a fan.

It's like saying you're a great cereal eater or a great attendee of indie films.

Most loyal, most avid, most knowledgeable, sure. Great-- I don't know.

This question reminds me of many encounters with idiot Steelers fans at sports bars. They see you wearing your Bills gear and they put on this superior act, like they're "better fans" because their team has won more Super Bowls.

To me, if there is to be a measurement of what a "better fan" is, it should start with remaining loyal to a team despite not ever getting to celebrate championships. I think the "hope" makes you more fervent. Hungrier, if you will.

Mr. Pink
11-06-2013, 04:24 PM
The best Bills fan?

The Philster!

Duh. Everyone knows this.

Crisis
11-06-2013, 08:01 PM
The best Bills fan?

The Philster!

Title of #1 Bills fan comes with a Jills restraining order.

JoeMama
11-06-2013, 08:05 PM
The best Bills fan?

The Philster!

He's only in it for the Jills.

Jeff1220
11-06-2013, 08:08 PM
The best fan is one that is quiet, energy efficient, and covers a good amount of sq ft. I just bought a nice one for the bedroom at La Union.

JoeMama
11-06-2013, 08:10 PM
The best fan is one that is quiet, energy efficient, and covers a good amount of sq ft. I just bought a nice one for the bedroom at La Union.

Yeah except fans keep me cool on Sunday nights, where as the Bills make me warm-blooded and angry.

BillsFever21
11-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Yeah, that's a bull**** joke too. Completely minimizes the accomplishments of a group of guys that will never be equalled.
I usually tell people " if I can name more people on your team than you, go take a walk."

I run across these types of people all the time. Whether it's football, baseball, college sports or basketball. When they talk crap and all of a sudden the majority of the teams they like are good teams, just won the championship, previously won the championship shortly ago or the team has won many championships throughout the years. Teams like the Cowboys, Steelers, Yankees, etc.

When I start talking to them about their team I usually know more of the players/coaches for their team then they actually do. All they can name is the QB, RB, WR and/or a random household name or star on the defensive side of the ball or OL. In all they may know a handful of starters on the team.

When I start talking about and naming off players they don't even know then I know they're just a fairweather fan or bandwagon jumper depending on who is good at that time. If you can't name every starter and the majority of the backups then you're not a diehard fan. If all you can name are the star players or guys at the key positions then you're nothing but a bandwagon jumper or fairweather fan. That's fine if you are but don't try and act like you're a diehard fan of the team. There are some people who are loyal fans of a team but just isn't a diehard fan like many of us who keeps up with every player and draft pick every season.

If you live in a small town you usually already know them people when for a few years they are wearing Patriots gear and a few years later they are wearing Steelers gear. They just root for whichever teams are good at the time and call themselves "fans" of them. I don't have the time of day to listen to their crap or discuss football with them because they aren't true fans.

I've met many people in the last year who were all of a sudden Ravens "fans" yet the only players most of them knew were Flacco, Rice, Lewis and Reed. Some knew of Oher because of the Blindside movie and others might know Jacoby Jones and Boldin because of the big plays and attention they received during the Super Bowl run. Now that Lewis, Boldin and Reed are gone then they basically only know of Flacco and Rice and some will also know Oher and/or Jacoby Jones. If you see them same people today then they are probably wearing Broncos gear.

chris66
11-06-2013, 08:58 PM

Bull. fans need to hold owners accountable. why support crap. you wouldn't go to the store and keep buying the same piece of garbage over and over again.

WagonCircler
11-06-2013, 09:05 PM
I run across these types of people all the time. Whether it's football, baseball, college sports or basketball. When they talk crap and all of a sudden the majority of the teams they like are good teams, just won the championship, previously won the championship shortly ago or the team has won many championships throughout the years. Teams like the Cowboys, Steelers, Yankees, etc.

When I start talking to them about their team I usually know more of the players/coaches for their team then they actually do. All they can name is the QB, RB, WR and/or a random household name or star on the defensive side of the ball or OL. In all they may know a handful of starters on the team.

When I start talking about and naming off players they don't even know then I know they're just a fairweather fan or bandwagon jumper depending on who is good at that time. If you can't name every starter and the majority of the backups then you're not a diehard fan. If all you can name are the star players or guys at the key positions then you're nothing but a bandwagon jumper or fairweather fan. That's fine if you are but don't try and act like you're a diehard fan of the team. There are some people who are loyal fans of a team but just isn't a diehard fan like many of us who keeps up with every player and draft pick every season.

If you live in a small town you usually already know them people when for a few years they are wearing Patriots gear and a few years later they are wearing Steelers gear. They just root for whichever teams are good at the time and call themselves "fans" of them. I don't have the time of day to listen to their crap or discuss football with them because they aren't true fans.

I've met many people in the last year who were all of a sudden Ravens "fans" yet the only players most of them knew were Flacco, Rice, Lewis and Reed. Some knew of Oher because of the Blindside movie and others might know Jacoby Jones and Boldin because of the big plays and attention they received during the Super Bowl run. Now that Lewis, Boldin and Reed are gone then they basically only know of Flacco and Rice and some will also know Oher and/or Jacoby Jones. If you see them same people today then they are probably wearing Broncos gear.

I'll bet I've asked 100 Red Sox fans over the years what number Ted Williams wore. Not one has ever answered correctly.

OpIv37
11-06-2013, 10:46 PM
WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST 71,752 times!!!

DID YA?

Seriously though I don't think you did. Because this crap happens on here continuously.

BertSquirtgum
11-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Marijuana

THATHURMANATOR
11-07-2013, 10:23 AM
DID YA?

Seriously though I don't think you did. Because this crap happens on here continuously.

Seriously we did. All of us.

BillsFever21
11-07-2013, 07:05 PM
I'll bet I've asked 100 Red Sox fans over the years what number Ted Williams wore. Not one has ever answered correctly.

If you're a Red Sox fan then you should know the number of a legend like Ted Williams. I don't really fault people for not knowing everybody's jersey number though. Especially in MLB because you can easily determine who they are since you can see their faces and they are always in their certain position on the field.

When it comes to the NFL it's more important to know and pay attention to the numbers of the players because you can't see much of their face with their helmets on. Plus after the snap of the ball they could be anywhere on the field no matter where they line up. I can give people a pass for MLB and the NBA though. It's not as important to identify them by their number like you need to in the NFL.

If they took the names and numbers off the jerseys in the NFL it would be tough to determine many players at first glance. Especially while the play is in progress. In MLB or the NBA you can take the names and numbers off the jersey and everyone can easily identify who the player is.

I have a problem with the "fans" who can't name much more then a handful of the players on the team. Your casual loyal fan might not know all of the player names because they don't pay attention to the offseason like diehard fans do. They are still loyal fans though that root on the team every week. If someone is a fan of the team and can only name the QB, RB, WR or a couple other stars on the team yet they call themselves a diehard fan then usually they just jumped on the bandwagon.

Mace
11-07-2013, 07:48 PM
With a great fan, you just live and die with a team you love, no matter distance or circumstances.

The very greatest Bills fans are still getting arrested shirtless in their Zubaz after a tough loss, and the very best Bills fan just says "Ok, next week we'll kick their ass."

I'm stuck being a great fan, I shucked my Zubaz years ago, and mostly can't get a coherent sentence out after a tough loss because I can't even see next week.

JoeMama
11-07-2013, 07:57 PM
With a great fan, you just live and die with a team you love, no matter distance or circumstances.

The very greatest Bills fans are still getting arrested shirtless in their Zubaz after a tough loss, and the very best Bills fan just says "Ok, next week we'll kick their ass."

I'm stuck being a great fan, I shucked my Zubaz years ago, and mostly can't get a coherent sentence out after a tough loss because I can't even see next week.

+1 for a Zubaz reference :love:

Mace
11-07-2013, 08:04 PM
+1 for a Zubaz reference :love:

Don't even know if they still make the Cops series, but everytime they did a Buffalo, they'd be going to calls with drunken guys, shirtless in Zubaz and trying to headbutt electric poles down or rip cars with out of state plates apart with their teeth until an officer said be quiet and go back in the house.

"But..." ......"Yeah, I know, they lost, go back in the house and go to bed"......."Ok"

BuffaloRedleg
11-08-2013, 02:48 AM
There is a statute of limitations, but it hasn't expired yet. It'll expire only if we actually win a SB.

Think about Denver. They got their asses kicked several times in the SB, but nobody remembers that ever since Elway got his two rings.

Think about the Fish. They lost two in a row in the 70's and their best player ever- Marino- lost in his only SB appearance. But nobody remembers that because they started it all with the undefeated season and SB win.

Either way, it's a lazy ****ing joke. I immediately write off anyone who makes it. It's like talking football with Carlos Mencia. I want to talk football, I don't want to hear sad posturing from grown men who have not accomplished anything in their lives except forwarding terrible "Top 25 Reasons You Know You Lived in the 90s" Buzzfeed stories on Facebook.

BuffaloRedleg
11-08-2013, 02:50 AM

Abso-****ing-lutely correct. Man, I am going to use this all the time now.

DynaPaul
11-08-2013, 04:03 PM
I think the girl who blew that guy for the Alonso jersey qualifies. It's also a prime example of how sometimes it SUCKS being a fan of the Bills! ::drumroll::

Night Train
11-08-2013, 04:23 PM
The ones that ***** & moan the most and predict 2-3 wins in May.

Parzival
11-08-2013, 11:17 PM

Well, imbondz, when two lesser bills fans love each other...

pmoon6
11-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Ask moonie... As soon as he gets off his knees.I only get on my knees when I'm in awe of your awesome football knowledge. I just can't believe I know a guy that has his finger on the pulse of college and NFL football and could draft an all pro team in three years. If you were general manager, we would have 10 Super Bowls by now.

Then again, you can't be a Bills' Fan if you live in Florida. What was once a rugged soul, braving the elements at the Ralph, turned in his man card for the warmer climes of the Penis State.

coastal
11-09-2013, 08:53 AM
I only get on my knees when I'm in awe of your awesome football knowledge. I just can't believe I know a guy that has his finger on the pulse of college and NFL football and could draft an all pro team in three years. If you were general manager, we would have 10 Super Bowls by now.

Then again, you can't be a Bills' Fan if you live in Florida. What was once a rugged soul, braving the elements at the Ralph, turned in his man card for the warmer climes of the Penis State.took you long enough... but getting off your knees at your age I'm sure isn't an easy proposition.

pmoon6
11-09-2013, 10:14 AM
took you long enough... but getting off your knees at your age I'm sure isn't an easy proposition.Gravity, my man, gravity.

coastal
11-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Gravity, my man, gravity.
A lesson I'm beginning to learn.