PDA

View Full Version : Flynn possibly dealing with tendonitis in his elbow

RedEyE
11-06-2013, 06:12 AM
As the Packers look to replace Aaron Rodgers the name Matt Flynn is being tossed around. But there are now reports starting to trickle in that Flynn has bee dealing with tendonitis in his elbow for the last year.

This could explain quite a lot concerning the Bills and certain decisions that have been made over the past two weeks.

TacklingDummy
11-06-2013, 06:22 AM
My wife just came back from the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with tendonits. He said that it takes up to 12 months to heal when resting it. Seeing as how my wife can't afford to take work off the Doctor says it will take longer than that.

Meathead
11-06-2013, 08:23 AM
when did we start letting fourteen year olds marry

better days
11-06-2013, 08:27 AM
As the Packers look to replace Aaron Rodgers the name Matt Flynn is being tossed around. But there are now reports starting to trickle in that Flynn has bee dealing with tendonitis in his elbow for the last year.

This could explain quite a lot concerning the Bills and certain decisions that have been made over the past two weeks.

This report is not new. That report was out when Flynn was on the Raiders.

Bill Cody
11-06-2013, 09:10 AM
My wife just came back from the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with tendonits. He said that it takes up to 12 months to heal when resting it. Seeing as how my wife can't afford to take work off the Doctor says it will take longer than that.

Get her a shot of cortisone. We may need her in the lineup a lot sooner than a year.

TacklingDummy
11-06-2013, 09:14 AM
Get her a shot of cortisone. We may need her in the lineup a lot sooner than a year.

She's had one before, says it hurt like hell and doesn't want to go that route.

TacklingDummy
11-06-2013, 09:15 AM
when did we start letting fourteen year olds marryHey if 2 people of the same sex can get married, why can't 14 year olds of the opposite sex?

RedEyE
11-06-2013, 09:50 AM
This report is not new. That report was out when Flynn was on the Raiders.

New to me and I didn't see anyone mention it when the Bills signed him.

Obviously something is going on with the guy as he has been passed over by half the league.

Bill Cody
11-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Hey if 2 people of the same sex can get married, why can't 14 year olds of the opposite sex?

Not sure what one has to do with the other

Bill Cody
11-06-2013, 10:07 AM
She's had one before, says it hurt like hell and doesn't want to go that route.

Sorry to hear that. Have to put her on IR then.

Mr. Pink
11-06-2013, 12:25 PM
If this is true, why did the Bills and the Raiders even bother signing a guy who's damaged goods?

mightysimi
11-06-2013, 01:01 PM
More acurately it's 3rd degree noodle arm.

RedEyE
11-06-2013, 06:40 PM
If this is true, why did the Bills and the Raiders even bother signing a guy who's damaged goods?desperation

JoeMama
11-06-2013, 08:30 PM

I believe it.

RJ was nagged with tendonitis on the injury report every week.

It got downplayed back then, but I bet it was a real hindrance.

better days
11-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Hey if 2 people of the same sex can get married, why can't 14 year olds of the opposite sex?

I think they can in some Southern States, but only if they are first cousins.

better days
11-06-2013, 11:46 PM
New to me and I didn't see anyone mention it when the Bills signed him.

Obviously something is going on with the guy as he has been passed over by half the league.

I think I read it on profootballtalk.com, it is probably in their archives.

I Bing'd it & Aug 25 2012 was the first report of it I saw. While he was still on the Seahawks.

Night Train
11-07-2013, 07:21 AM

I bet she could still throw the ball 20 yards further than Trentative.