PDA

View Full Version : Somebody PLEASE defend EJ's performance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novacane
11-10-2013, 03:06 PM
And please don't use the rust excuse. I wanted this kid to be decent. His accuracy issues are not getting any better though. He looked lost out there today. 80% sure we drafted another bust.

X-Era
11-10-2013, 03:10 PM
And please don't use the rust excuse. I wanted this kid to be decent. His accuracy issues are not getting any better though. He looked lost out there today. 80% sure we drafted another bust.Why can't we use the rust excuse? Is it a valid excuse for Gilmore? He was awful today and I don't want to throw him away either.

EJ was not very good today. But we did many stupid things on offense that didn't help. A ton of drops by our shaky WR backups.

I absolute will not call him a bust. He's done plenty in many previous games. But he looked very poor in this one. It happens.

imbondz
11-10-2013, 03:11 PM
todays game was all on EJ

Mr. Pink
11-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Worst QB in the NFL and worst QB in 26 years on the Bills roster.

TacklingDummy
11-10-2013, 03:13 PM
He looked well when he was in rhythm on the final drive.

:snicker:

With the help of not calling the fumble, false start not called, and outstanding catch by Hogan.

Novacane
Why can't we use the rust excuse? Is it a valid excuse for Gilmore? He was awful today and I don't want to throw him away either.

EJ was not very good today. But we did many stupid things on offense that didn't help. A ton of drops by our shaky WR backups.

I absolute will not call him a bust. He's done plenty in many previous games. But he looked very poor in this one. It happens.

Accuracy issues all year. Today they were even worse. Is this because it's the first cold windy game he's played in? If that's the case forget it.

X-Era
Worst QB in the NFL and worst QB in 26 years on the Bills roster.That'll get lots of responses. Just wish it had any shred of truth.

Tuel alone is about 10x worse than EJ on his worst day. And that's on this roster.

imbondz
11-10-2013, 03:14 PM
and Stevie's injury is on EJ.

BertSquirtgum
11-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Just shaking off some corrosion. Wait until next week

X-Era
11-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Accuracy issues all year. Today they were even worse. Is this because it's the first cold windy game he's played in? If that's the case forget it.The shotgun doesn't help him get set in his stance IMO and I think that affects the throws. But the comeback win against Carolina showed he's capable of plenty of accuracy.

BertSquirtgum
11-10-2013, 03:16 PM
and Stevie's injury is on EJ.

How could ej be at fault for Steve injuring his groin for the seventh time this season. Steve is useless. He is always hurt

Mr. Pink
11-10-2013, 03:17 PM
That'll get lots of responses. Just wish it had any shred of truth.

Tuel alone is about 10x worse than EJ on his worst day. And that's on this roster.

EJ Manuel is unable to throw the ball more than 10 yards down field with any accuracy.

He has enough problems throwing 3 yard dumpoffs with any accuracy.

Are you serious right now?

What redeeming quality does EJ Manuel even have? His footwork is awful, his touch is awful, his decision making is awful, his ball security is awful, his accuracy on any throw is awful. Which leads to 3 and outs constantly, no rhythm, no drives and no points.

TacklingDummy
The shotgun doesn't help him get set in his stance IMO and I think that affects the throws. But the comeback win against Carolina showed he's capable of plenty of accuracy.
Yes another drive helped by a PI call taking away his overthrown INT.

Novacane
Worst QB in the NFL and worst QB in 26 years on the Bills roster.

Come on. I'm really worried they blew another first round pick but that is crazy talk.

X-Era
11-10-2013, 03:19 PM
EJ Manuel is unable to throw the ball more than 10 yards down field with any accuracy.

He has enough problems throwing 3 yard dumpoffs with any accuracy.

Are you serious right now?

What redeeming quality does EJ Manuel even have? His footwork is awful, his touch is awful, his decision making is awful, his ball security is awful, his accuracy on any throw is awful. Which leads to 3 and outs constantly, no rhythm, no drives and no points.I wasn't pleased with his performance today. But this one game does not tell the story on the kid and he has been solid in several other games. Those performances included very nice longer throws.

Long throws are low percentage but what you want is to be able to hit them sometimes which is what EJ has done.

Mr. Pink
11-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Come on. I'm really worried they blew another first round pick but that is crazy talk.

What QB have we had that is worse than EJ since the 87 strike?

Serious question.

Famous Amos
11-10-2013, 03:20 PM
I think the only pass over 15 yards was that nearly pick six EJ threw. How can you be successful if you dont possess the ability to throw down field. Both Tuel and Lewis threw down field with some success and their games were at least watchable. How can a run offense that racked up 200 yards the week before be stymied the way they were today? Because Our QB is useless! This poor bastard looked so out of sync, he could barely get past his first read. What an awful game for EJ Manuel.

TacklingDummy
11-10-2013, 03:20 PM
I wasn't pleased with his performance today. But this one game does not tell the story on the kid and he has been solid in several other games. Those performances included very nice longer throws.

He hasn't been solid in any game.

He's been solid in about 5 drives all year.

Meathead
11-10-2013, 03:22 PM
thaddiator or stuel sample would have been better today

Novacane
11-10-2013, 03:23 PM
What QB have we had that is worse than EJ since the 87 strike?

Serious question.

You may end up being right. I'm willing to give him the last 6 games before I put him in with Trent, JP, Collins, RJ and the rest. He's off to a bad start but he deserves a full season before I put him there.

Novacane
11-10-2013, 03:24 PM
He hasn't been solid in any game.

He's been solid in about 5 drives all year.

This is absolutely true. He's looked great in a handful of drives. Other than that he's been painful to watch. He has not put a complete quarter much less game together

imbondz
11-10-2013, 03:38 PM
that Keenum dude in Texas looks really good