PDA

View Full Version : That Fat ***** Is Singing Again In Early November

BillsImpossible
11-10-2013, 04:38 PM
The playoff drought continues. 14 years...the two decade mark is fast approaching.

Barring a freaking miracle, this season is now over. It would be one thing to lose to Pittsburgh in a close game today, but that didn't happen and the Bills looked like...the Bills.

Manuel got exposed today, by a bad defense full of backups that let Tom Brady put up over 600 yards last week.

If Manuel had a good game, and lost 23-24 in overtime that's a different story.

But the playoffs are not even close. Oh Lord, please get me another beer.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zvc1yzohPXI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just lost my appetite for the season.

BuffaloRedleg
11-10-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm going to start scouting QBs tomorrow. EJ might turn out to be legit but if I'm in charge I'm hedging my bets and drafting a QB depending on how quality the draft class is.

BillsImpossible
11-10-2013, 04:56 PM
The next 6 games are going to decide EJ Manuel's future in Buffalo.

If the Bills lose to the Jets next week, everyone and their mother is going to question the Bills passing up Geno Smith in the draft if favor of EJ Manuel.

If Manuel has another poor game next week, the Bills are looking at a top 5 draft pick and another off season full of what ifs.

What if the Bills drafted Geno Smith instead of Manuel? What would our record be today?

BuffaloRedleg
11-10-2013, 05:18 PM

If the Bills lose to the Jets next week, everyone and their mother is going to question the Bills passing up Geno Smith in the draft if favor of EJ Manuel.

If Manuel has another poor game next week, the Bills are looking at a top 5 draft pick and another off season full of what ifs.

What if the Bills drafted Geno Smith instead of Manuel? What would our record be today?

Regardless of how EJ pans out, I do not see a future for Geno.

GvilleBills
11-10-2013, 05:22 PM
14 years...****in tired of the same song. Hope she chokes on a chicken bone.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Regardless of how EJ pans out, I do not see a future for Geno.

Why not?

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-10-2013, 05:27 PM
The playoff drought continues. 14 years...the two decade mark is fast approaching.

Barring a freaking miracle, this season is now over. It would be one thing to lose to Pittsburgh in a close game today, but that didn't happen and the Bills looked like...the Bills.

Manuel got exposed today, by a bad defense full of backups that let Tom Brady put up over 600 yards last week.

If Manuel had a good game, and lost 23-24 in overtime that's a different story.

But the playoffs are not even close. Oh Lord, please get me another beer.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zvc1yzohPXI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I just lost my appetite for the season.

I'm not exactly sure how it's possible to lose an overtime game by one point, but otherwise your point is well taken and agree completely

Homegrown
11-10-2013, 05:30 PM
I loved Mama Cass back in the day .... with respect to EJ, any progressive org. would have to look at it as a validation (or not) of choosing him...Bills are looking straight down the barrel at another top 10 pick - EJ needs to show game in the last few matches

Night Train
11-10-2013, 06:06 PM
You should keep your wifes video's off the internet.

Novacane
11-10-2013, 06:25 PM

Speak for yourself.

Crisis
11-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Just because EJ sucks doesn't mean Geno is anything special.

chris66
11-11-2013, 05:55 PM
I dont follow college ball that much. but I guess the question would be is. If EJ were coming out in this class where would he be ranked.

CuseJetsFan83
11-12-2013, 05:18 AM
I dont follow college ball that much. but I guess the question would be is. If EJ were coming out in this class where would he be ranked.

3rd-5th best qb..... and probably behind the current FSU qb for certain

Historian
11-12-2013, 08:15 AM
It's funny.

Most of us old-timers, like Moon, and JanR are used to the Bills hitting rock bottom before climbing back to respectability, but 14 years is a new low....even to us.

Hard to believe a team could be that bad for that long, in the era of free agency.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-12-2013, 03:33 PM
It's funny.

Most of us old-timers, like Moon, and JanR are used to the Bills hitting rock bottom before climbing back to respectability, but 14 years is a new low....even to us.

Hard to believe a team could be that bad for that long, in the era of free agency.

Unfortunately its not as hard to do as you might imagine.

1) It starts with Ralph Wilson and the way the NFL shares revenue. Ralph gets paid rather or not fans show up to the games. Oh, but wait he gets more money because the fans are afraid if they do a mass walk out then he will bring in the U-Haul (he's too cheap for Mayflower or even Two Men in a Truck, I halfway expect that when he does decide to relocate that the OL and DL will be forced to load up the team info onto U-Hauls) and take the team away

1a) Ralph runs the Bills like a hobby, not as a business.

1c) Ralph's personality is similar to Billsman on the Range. He has to be number one and if he feels you disagree with him you are getting the axe. Ralph fired Bill Polian for disagreeing with him, he let go of John Butler and AJ Smith for the same thing. Now then lets move on to

2) General managers and no long term strategic vision. We've had a revolving door at GM. All have only had one unity of purpose and that is to appropriate the wrong amounts of money on the wrong needs at the wrong time. In 2001 we hired Gregg Williams as HC, in 2004 it was Mularkey, in 2006 it was Dick, in 2010 it was Chan and in 2013 its Marrone. GMs fear hiring a real coach who is a proven winner. Oh and then they disagree on focus, except they don't pay for the lines and the talent and find bull**** reasons to let them go. In 2003 we let go of Ruben Brown because he was becoming a locker room cancer, on most squads he's a core player you build around. 2004 we let go of Fat Pat for being too old, he goes on to be useful for 6 very good years with Minnesota. Then there is the revolving door at DB. So when we DO actually draft a good player he ends up wanting money and we undercut him and he gets away.

3) Abominable coaching

4) We haven't had a competent qb since Drew Bledsoe

5) A culture of losing

BillsFever21
11-12-2013, 04:50 PM
What else is new? Nothing but meaningless games for the 2nd half of the season.