• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Flash Goodwin Shirt - Limited Time Only

Some of you may be familiar with Amber Lunn a two year old fighting a battle against cancer. Her Dad was a frequent poster and staff member on our site.

I have designed a TShirt for the at 26shirts Campaign, all the proceeds from the sale of this shirt will go-to Amer and her family. The shirt is only available for two weeks, then a new shirt will be available to help a different family.

I'm personally honored to be part of this and the fact that my design was used to kick off the campaign and help Amber is humbling. Some of you have already purchased raffle tickets to benefit the family (Thank You), this is another way we can help. We don't typically bombard our posters with things like this, but Ambers story hits us all close to home.

to find out more www.26shirts.com, www.ambersaspirations.com
    Last edited by The King; 11-11-2013, 02:17 PM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: Flash Goodwin Shirt - Limited Time Only

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• bf1
      • Oct 2010

Ordered mine!

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bf1 View Post
        Ordered mine!
        Awesome! Thank You! I hope you like it! I busted my butt on this!
        It was all

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

We sold 30 shirts yesterday, 13 days left, shirts are also american made!
          It was all

Comment

• Mouldsie
            • Aug 2012

I'd love to buy one. Nice job all around by all involved. Great cause, cool design!

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

Thanks Mouldsie!
              It was all

Comment

• bf1
                • Oct 2010

bump

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bf1 View Post
                  bump
                  Please share with the Bills Backers of NYC if you haven't already.
                  It was all

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

I can't buy one because of my jersey curse. If I get it, it will all but guarantee that he becomes a complete bust.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bf1
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                      I can't buy one because of my jersey curse. If I get it, it will all but guarantee that he becomes a complete bust.
                      Well I already put the curse on him, so I don't think it can get any worse if you buy one.

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                        I designed the shirt based on an image of him at Texas, so maybe that offsets?
                        It was all

Comment

• Mouldsie
                          • Aug 2012

I bought one and he scored a TD

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                            • Sep 2012

Who are the people modeling them? Fellow posters?

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

LOL I know. I thought we should have some more attractive models as well.
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X