• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Ed Reed released

The Houston Texans released safety Ed Reed on Tuesday and also placed running back Arian Foster on injured reserve.
  • jimmifli
    • Nov 2006

Re: Ed Reed released

Someone call Shawn Merriman and see if he can talk Reed into coming to Buffalo!

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
      Someone call Shawn Merriman and see if he can talk Reed into coming to Buffalo!
      I could be wrong, but I think the Texans paid even more for Reed than the Bills did for Merriman.

What a BAD year for Texan's fans. Before the season started, they were a possible Super Bowl team.

-HC has health issues

-QB's aren't worth a damn

-LOSING record

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Keenum might be the big bonus to come out of this season. At least they have promise at the QB position. We'll wait and see what we have...

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by better days View Post
          I could be wrong, but I think the Texans paid even more for Reed than the Bills did for Merriman.

What a BAD year for Texan's fans. Before the season started, they were a possible Super Bowl team.

-HC has health issues

-QB's aren't worth a damn

-LOSING record
          Texans fans suck. Drawing a penis on McKelvin's lawn was bad enough, but showing up at Schaub's house to insult him in person in front of his family was beyond low. They deserved to lose their franchise.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

Working...
          X