PDA

View Full Version : Ted Black is Next

SpikedLemonade
11-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Today was a first step only.

Downinfloflo
11-13-2013, 03:24 PM
I think Tyler Myers goes before he does.

coastal
11-13-2013, 03:57 PM
I think Tyler Myers goes before he does.
I want to see what Nolan does to this kids head.

Downinfloflo
11-13-2013, 04:05 PM
I want to see what Nolan does to this kids head.

Myers can't handle Nolan, He don't have the mental toughness to deal with him, And Nolan will say get this giant wuss off my team please.....Myers also has no safety net with in the organization.

Everyone who was married to Myers threw the draft and that insane contract are now gone...

It's a lot like when a new GM takes over a Foot Ball team.....They want their guys.

Myers contract plus his miserable play over multiple years now, And the 2 coaches and GM that had his back are gone.That put's a giant bulls eye on his back.

His money could be better spent.

coastal
11-13-2013, 04:09 PM
Myers can't handle Nolan, He don't have the mental toughness to deal with him, And Nolan will say get this giant wuss off my team please.....Myers also has no safety net with in the organization.

Everyone who was married to Myers threw the draft and that insane contract are now gone...

It's a lot like when a new GM takes over a Foot Ball team.....They want their guys.

Myers contract plus his miserable play over multiple years now, And the 2 coaches and GM that had his back are gone.That put's a giant bulls eye on his back.

His money could be better spent.it sure could and agree Myers can't handle Nolan.

i just want to watch it happen.

trapezeus
11-13-2013, 04:12 PM
Ted Black has the gig for life. i'm sure he was very helpful in the purchase process and has earned a significant amount of goodwill that we don't have to see.

BigZ
11-13-2013, 04:56 PM
At the press conference Pat turned to Ted Black and said he's looking forward to working with him on the business side. Black is strictly the business guy now. They both have the president title.

Crisis
11-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Why are we firing a guy who has no input into hockey operations for hockey operation problems again?

Epicness
11-13-2013, 10:02 PM
Black does a good job. He's not involved in hockey operations at all, so I don't understand why you would want him fired.

JATMtheJATM
11-13-2013, 10:22 PM
they arent going to get rid of myers. alot of people believe ville leino will be bought out this summer. i think it was bill hoppe who said that. the sabres are not going to buy out another long term contract, especially to have it count against the cap for so many years. myers is a sabre for the remainder of his contract, and given how his play continues to trend upwards, that could be a good thing.

and nolans an interim coach. alot of people believe dudley will be the next GM, and he will go with a new coach next year. i dont think nolan is long term. id be fine with it if he was.

JATMtheJATM
11-13-2013, 10:24 PM
Today was a first step only.

ted black is the business president. he has nothing to do with the hockey side. they arent going to fire him.

clumping platelets
11-13-2013, 10:47 PM
Myers to LA for Voynov and Nolan

:up:

JATMtheJATM
11-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Myers to LA for Voynov and Nolan

:up:

i like toffoli alot too. they dont have room for him either and hes NHL ready.

i think the sabres are "stuck" with myers. they wont buy him out, they wont be able to trade him. and thats ok, because his play is certainly getting better. and a coach like nolan could get him back to his calder winning ways. he has the talent, hes playing with more toughness (though, with his size, he could even more) and hes cut down on his give aways. if they can get him to work on his positioning, he will be an asset.

if anyones gone next, its miller. otherwise, moulson. then this summer, it sounds like leino is going to be bought out.

snow1989
11-14-2013, 01:55 AM
And whose not to say that a coach like Nolan is what Myers needs? If Nolan coaches like he used to then everyone will be put on notice....if you don't put forth the effort, you sit, or are gone