PDA

View Full Version : A farewell to Darcy

Skooby
11-13-2013, 11:36 PM
You will not work in this league again, you POS.

Crisis
11-14-2013, 03:18 AM
I'll bet money that he does actually.

He's not that bad of a GM, he'll definitely be back in hockey. Just overstayed his welcome here.

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-14-2013, 05:18 AM
Why is he a POS?

Rockstar
11-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Why is he a POS? Oh I don't know. How about not paying Mike Peca and losing the heart and soul of the team, then losing Hasek because when we didn't sign our captain (Peca) Hasek didn't believe in the organization anymore. How about his "no negotiating contracts during the course of a season" that cost us Drury and Briere. Even he realized how stupid that was and later in his career changed that stupid arrogant attitude. You know what? I don't even want to go any further it's depressing. Good riddance and **** OFF Regier you POS!

Skooby
11-15-2013, 07:46 AM
Why is he a POS?
Why is he a POS? Oh I don't know. How about not paying Mike Peca and losing the heart and soul of the team, then losing Hasek because when we didn't sign our captain (Peca) Hasek didn't believe in the organization anymore. How about his "no negotiating contracts during the course of a season" that cost us Drury and Briere. Even he realized how stupid that was and later in his career changed that stupid arrogant attitude. You know what? I don't even want to go any further it's depressing. Good riddance and **** OFF Regier you POS! We had a potential Stanley Cup line-up & dumped our clutch stars several times, you don't screw yourself unless you're just plain ole' dumb (like Darcy).

BuffaloRedleg
11-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Buffalo sports fans can be absolutely awful.

black N yellow
11-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Buffalo sports fans can be absolutely awful.

This isn't the only place where people get fired in sports and have people wishing them bad luck. Personally, the only people in sports I feel bad for are those who suffer injuries which end their career or affect their lives in general. Guys like Darcy have well-padded bank accounts and don't need anyones sympathy.

BuffaloRedleg
11-17-2013, 01:48 AM
This isn't the only place where people get fired in sports and have people wishing them bad luck. Personally, the only people in sports I feel bad for are those who suffer injuries which end their career or affect their lives in general. Guys like Darcy have well-padded bank accounts and don't need anyones sympathy.

I didn't say he deserved sympathy. He certainly doesn't deserve to be wished harm though. He tried and failed. That is life, it's not like he was malicious and tried to hurt anyone.

YardRat
11-17-2013, 07:25 AM
He'll definitely land somewhere, supposedly he's pretty well-respected in league circles. It was definitely his time to leave Buffalo, though.

ParanoidAndroid
11-17-2013, 09:03 AM
Great at negotiating trades. Terrible at negotiating contracts.

Meathead
11-20-2013, 11:07 AM
talented man. he'll be around the nhl as long as he wants. ronnie was his sword of damocles but his bloody stump of a head will rise from the guillotine basket again