PDA

View Full Version : Well earned win Bills fans

BleedinGreenNC
11-17-2013, 03:11 PM
Looks like i was wrong about Ej. Congrats.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-17-2013, 03:12 PM

were you also wrong about Geno? cuz he looked like complete dogs*** today.

TacklingDummy
11-17-2013, 03:14 PM

Wrong this week, right last week, who knows what the next game will bring.

BleedinGreenNC
11-17-2013, 03:23 PM
were you also wrong about Geno? cuz he looked like complete dogs*** today.

Yeah, i am really starting to doubt him.

stuckincincy
11-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Wrong this week, right last week, who knows what the next game will bring.

Next week is a bye, then they travel to JAX.

This will be a problem for the UNFAIR crowd...Bills get the recuperation from a bye week, but then have to go on the road visiting a warm climate team.

Mr. Cynical
11-17-2013, 03:33 PM

Still alot left to see before anyone is wrong OR right. Let's face it, the D won the game today, not EJ. But he def gets props for not turning it over, which was obviously Geno's major issue today.

BleedinGreenNC
11-17-2013, 03:35 PM
Still alot left to see before anyone is wrong OR right. Let's face it, the D won the game today, not EJ. But he def gets props for not turning it over, which was obviously Geno's major issue today.

Dont remind me.

Meathead
11-17-2013, 03:42 PM
time to start the matt simms era

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-17-2013, 03:58 PM

to be fair, EJ made great throws today and I thought that his decision making was greatly improved. Yes, the D was awesome, but EJ did a very good job today. His best performance so far in my opinion

pmoon6
11-18-2013, 06:53 AM
I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but there is a classy Jets Fan.

Who'da thunk it?

DBrown77
11-18-2013, 07:11 AM

This will be a problem for the UNFAIR crowd...Bills get the recuperation from a bye week, but then have to go on the road visiting a warm climate team.

I guess we are just going to skip over the Atlanta and Tampa games?

coastal
11-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Nipples

better days
11-18-2013, 07:47 AM
I guess we are just going to skip over the Atlanta and Tampa games?

And Atlanta has a Thursday night game next week against the Saints which kind of negates the bye week advantage.

But at least the time off will give Bills players time to rest & heal.

TigerJ
11-18-2013, 03:44 PM

This will be a problem for the UNFAIR crowd...Bills get the recuperation from a bye week, but then have to go on the road visiting a warm climate team.After the bye, Buffalo plays the Falcons in Toronto. Then they have two straight Florida games, at Tampa and at Jax. Just remember though average high temperatures in Tampa in in early December are in the low 70s . In Jacksonville it's a bit cooler in mid December, upper 60s. Granted, they could have a heat wave, but the averages suggest the temperatures are likely going to be pretty pleasant. If you're going to be playing a game in Florida, this is definitely the time of year to do it. I wonder if Marrone will keep the team in Florida for practice that week. BTW, Miami comes to the Ralph on the Sunday before Christmas. Maybe we can dial up a snow storm for them.

BertSquirtgum
11-18-2013, 03:48 PM

So even though the Bills play Atlanta in Toronto after the bye week and Atlanta plays on Thursday night, giving them 10 days rest......Good job

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-18-2013, 04:28 PM
I wonder if any other team has ever played all three Florida teams in successive weeks in all different stadiums. Weird

Generalissimus Gibby
11-18-2013, 06:13 PM

Yeah man, it might be up to 70 degrees. They might even have to drink gatorade.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-18-2013, 06:15 PM
After the bye, Buffalo plays the Falcons in Toronto. Then they have two straight Florida games, at Tampa and at Jax. Just remember though average high temperatures in Tampa in in early December are in the low 70s . In Jacksonville it's a bit cooler in mid December, upper 60s. Granted, they could have a heat wave, but the averages suggest the temperatures are likely going to be pretty pleasant. If you're going to be playing a game in Florida, this is definitely the time of year to do it. I wonder if Marrone will keep the team in Florida for practice that week. BTW, Miami comes to the Ralph on the Sunday before Christmas. Maybe we can dial up a snow storm for them.

Nah, by rule they'd have to call the game because of snow. Remember its a league wide conspiracy against us, that way nobody can blame the front office for not being better talent evaluators.

GvilleBills
11-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Bills will be the healthiest they've been all season in Toronto.
Having a bye this late is a pisser leading up to it, but a godsend once it arrives.