11-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Well who's it going to be?

EJ Manuel
Flash Goodwin
Jairus Byrd
DaNorris Searcy

Novacane
11-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Tough call. I'll go with EJ. Carpenter could of been on the list too. He kicked great in that wind.

stuckincincy
11-17-2013, 04:04 PM
Manuel.

Nice numbers, consistent play - at least consistent via the plays depicted on the CBS real-time sports site I was tuned into.

The game should be a bit of a confidence boost for the lad.

Fixxxer
11-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Tough call, I would like to say EJ after last week game but I think Goodwin takes the prize today.

Without Stevie and Woods who thought we were going to move the ball? Goodwin stepped up today in a big way.

kingJofNYC
11-17-2013, 04:13 PM
Byrd, Kyle, or Dareus.

All 3 had a hell of a game.

Skooby
11-17-2013, 04:17 PM
EJ.

Buddo
11-17-2013, 04:18 PM
I'm giving it to EJ for throwing into the wind with great conviction. I actually thought the early pass that 'Flash' dropped, was awesome.
A very big shout out to a whole heap of guys on the D though, as well. Meatball and Dareus were pretty scary out there. Kiko sniffed out just about every screen after the early one that the Jest got a few on. Byrd did what Byrd does best - pick off Jest QBs.
The D were really good today, and if not for the one run by Ivory, would have had the stats to prove it. They could easily have had, and should have had, a couple more picks.
Loved the way Goodwin went into another gear and torched Cromartie though.
All in all, a great performance by the team, but after last week, and the shellacking he took, to come out and play as well as he did in adverse conditions, EJ gets my vote.

TacklingDummy
11-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Kyle Williams on D, he set the tune for the game. He's the best player on the line.
EJ on O.

CJ was the worst player on O.
Moorman the worst on ST.
No knocks on the D.

cookie G
11-17-2013, 05:01 PM
Kyle Williams followed by Alonzo on D.

The King
11-19-2013, 08:21 AM
http://www.billszone.com/wp-content/uploads/POW11.png

justasportsfan
11-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Manuel all the way. With the Jets keeping our run game in check, there's no way we win it if EJ didn't step up and pull the trigger. Yes, the D played great but part of it was because the bills' O didn't keep going 3 and out and the D didn't have to stay on the field as long as they're used to.

Manuel's awesome game affected the D's performance IMO. Bills had better TOP by 7 mins.

pmoon6
11-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Marcel Dareus or his new nickname.."Wrecking Crew"