PDA

View Full Version : Our real short term goal is easy, getting to 7-7

Skooby
11-19-2013, 08:45 PM
We're playing 3 of the top five drafting teams next April, they all suck & we will beat them. That's where our season starts, 7-7. We played many good teams this season & won, Carolina / previous season World champions Ravens. We played last years playoff team Bengals, had to over come 2 assured losses with Tuel coming into the game completely incapable of playing the position. We have our starting QB mentally & physically back, we're coming off a bye resting our bruises / wounds & have 3 teams we will be favored against.

7-7 is our starting point this season, enjoy.

Night Train
11-20-2013, 05:03 AM
Our short term goal is getting ready for Atlanta and it ends there.

No one is good enough to look ahead beyond the next game.

RedEyE
11-20-2013, 05:23 AM
You're kidding yourself if you think any team in the NFL is just going to lay down and let their opponent walk all over them. The Falcons for instance are going to want to finish strong and try to assemble some pieces of self respect from their horrible season. Coaches and players are desperately scrammbling to keep their jobs. Mike Smith is running the roster right now looking for better players, players that want to win. Roddy White is back and Matt Ryan, when he has blocking, is a force to be reckoned with. Throw in the fact that the Bills supposed home game is being played in a dome, not much differnt from the Georgia Dome. The Falcons also play Thursday this week widining the preparation gap nearly negating the Bills extra week of prep work for the Falcons. And if the Falcons are able to pull off a win against their division foes this Thursday, the Saints, they will be riding the high horse into Toronto.

Forward_Lateral
11-20-2013, 06:26 AM
That's it. Atlanta should be Buffalo's only concern. Coming off of a bye, and a huge win, they had better not lay an egg. Games in Toronto usually result in the latter :(

RedEyE
11-20-2013, 07:06 AM
The Tampa game is not a "gimmie" either. The Bucs have certainly been bad this year but the Bills haven't been great on the road. I'd say that the Jacksonville game is the only game that doesn't really worry me.

Uncle Jesse
11-20-2013, 08:18 AM
7-7 and record wise I bet we're gonna be tied for that last playoff spot.

Thurmal
11-20-2013, 08:35 AM
You're delusional if you think Buffalo's not blowing at least one of those games.

Jimbuktu
11-20-2013, 09:40 AM
As a fan, I'm just happy that each game is essentially a playoff game from here on out. There's something truly left to play for and get excited about (that isn't about next season ... again). And the schedule is favorable. Nothing is a gimme, but I'll take these three upcoming teams over Seattle, Denver and Indy, that's for sure.

We get to 7-7, and our chance is as good as anybody's, if not better.

Ed
11-20-2013, 09:48 AM
If the Bills can get to 7-7 there's a decent chance they would be in the driver's seat for the last WC spot.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-20-2013, 03:25 PM
You're delusional if you think Buffalo's not blowing at least one of those games.

Oh, I think this team could easily blow a couple of those. However, I will hope that this team is good enough to beat three teams that have won a grand total of 5 games combined so far.

Bill Cody
11-20-2013, 04:03 PM
7-7 is our starting point this season, enjoy.

It's going to tax our depth to play 3 games at the same time

BertSquirtgum
11-20-2013, 04:08 PM
9-7. Short term goal, make the playoffs. Long term goal, win the 2013 season Super Bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Being delusional is fun.