PDA

View Full Version : Mario and Kiko leading in probowl voting

Ed
11-20-2013, 03:30 PM
Nice to see Mario and Kiko getting some recognition. Both players are #1 in fan voting at their positions right now.

Dareus and Kyle Williams are both top 5 at their positions too.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2013/11/20/other-bills-in-pro-bowl-running/

don137
11-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Hard to believe Carpenter is 10th. He has been Mr Clutch all year.

Ed
11-20-2013, 04:17 PM
Hard to believe Carpenter is 10th. He has been Mr Clutch all year.
He should be higher, but there's a few other kickers having very good years.

coastal
11-22-2013, 06:39 AM
Mario...

lolz.

pmoon6
11-22-2013, 06:43 AM
Mario...

lolz."I will defend my inane position to the last" ~ Captain Coastal on his relationship with his white whale.

coastal
11-22-2013, 07:05 AM
He's had 3 decent games.

Big deal.

Dr. Lecter
11-22-2013, 07:14 AM
He's had 3 decent games.

Big deal.

Luv ya' man.

pmoon6
11-22-2013, 07:20 AM
He's had 3 decent games.

Big deal.Considering the Bills are tied for the league lead in sacks and I'm sure you'd agree that the D-Line is a unit, that stat tells more than that of the individual.. Williams is an integral part and has the team lead in that category. Because of that fact, the opposition leaves a back in to chip him or he draws a double team, thus leaving other players open to make a play.

That said, I understand your need to continue with your opinion because admitting you're wrong just isn't in you.

Death Before Dishonor.

Dr. Lecter
11-22-2013, 07:22 AM
I also could have sworn that his 4th quarter sack of a QB caused a fumble and led to a game winning drive for the Bills.

But that would have made his game that day more than "decent" by at least 43%. And that could not have happened because he has not had anything but "decent" games.

pmoon6
11-22-2013, 07:28 AM
I also could have sworn that his 4th quarter sack of a QB caused a fumble and led to a game winning drive for the Bills.

But that would have made his game that day more than "decent" by at least 43%. And that could not have happened because he has not had anything but "decent" games.We have to tread lightly here. Too much criticism may bruise his fragile ego and unbalance his psyche. Even though it's already semi-imbalanced.

We wouldn't want to see Coastal go postal.

coastal
11-22-2013, 07:39 AM
Considering the Bills are tied for the league lead in sacks and I'm sure you'd agree that the D-Line is a unit, that stat tells more than that of the individual.. Williams is an integral part and has the team lead in that category. Because of that fact, the opposition leaves a back in to chip him or he draws a double team, thus leaving other players open to make a play.the success of the D-line this year is attributable to 2 former coastal's 5 card studs... KW and MD.

Neither one of them ever faked an injury to escape accountability.

pmoon6
11-22-2013, 07:50 AM
the success of the D-line this year is attributable to 2 former coastal's 5 card studs... KW and MD.

Neither one of them ever faked an injury to escape accountability.Keep circling the wagons, General Custer.

It's unbelievably funny to watch you twist and turn. It's also funny that you take this opportunity to pimp yourself.

I love Marcel and Kyle as well, both are very good players in their own right, but I see you disregarded the whole D-Line unit thing because it doesn't fit your warped opinion.

Carry on, this is better than Comedy Central.

Dr. Lecter
11-22-2013, 08:04 AM
the success of the D-line this year is attributable to 2 former coastal's 5 card studs... KW and MD.

Neither one of them ever faked an injury to escape accountability.

Huh-huh.

You know I love Williams. And I have defended Dareus.

But don't use that as a reason to not give Mario credit.

The fake injury thing is cute though

Dr. Lecter
11-22-2013, 08:04 AM
We have to tread lightly here. Too much criticism may bruise his fragile ego and unbalance his psyche. Even though it's already semi-imbalanced.

We wouldn't want to see Coastal go postal.

Two weeks from today I will be hanging with him.

As long as it is not that day, I am OK with it

pmoon6
11-22-2013, 08:31 AM
Two weeks from today I will be hanging with him.

As long as it is not that day, I am OK with it You get to meet him and his exceptional bride? Too cool. I will say even though I like to give him **** on this issue as well as others, I like and admire him. They almost make it feasible to move to Florida...........Almost.

Did that sound too gay?

Dr. Lecter
11-22-2013, 08:35 AM
I have met them both before, but will be in Tampa for the Bills game that weekend (arrive Thursday, leave Monday).Friday is Mr. and Mrs. Coastal day.

And no - not too gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that

coastal
11-22-2013, 11:52 AM
No wonder u homos like Mario.

pmoon6
11-22-2013, 11:58 AM
No wonder u homos like Mario.You're the one at 43% or has it gone up?

stuckincincy
11-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Nice to see Mario and Kiko getting some recognition. Both players are #1 in fan voting at their positions right now.

Dareus and Kyle Williams are both top 5 at their positions too.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2013/11/20/other-bills-in-pro-bowl-running/

Good for him.

IMO, he's this year's Vontaze Burfict. A great nose for the ball, always there in the action.

Fixxxer
11-22-2013, 03:04 PM
I have met them both before, but will be in Tampa for the Bills game that weekend (arrive Thursday, leave Monday).Friday is Mr. and Mrs. Coastal day.

And no - not too gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that

Do me and this MB a favor, when you see him, gently smack him in the back of his head while chanting fools' gold, then buy him a beer.

justasportsfan
11-22-2013, 03:17 PM
You get to meet him and his exceptional bride?

Coastal is married?

coastal
11-22-2013, 04:09 PM
Coastal is married?
And she's a massage therapist.

i rule.

Dr. Lecter
11-22-2013, 04:53 PM
She is definitely the better half.

The last buffalo fan
11-22-2013, 05:57 PM
She is definitely the better half.