PDA

View Full Version : If you had to choose which WR to have on the Bills would it be........

blackonyx89
11-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Stevie Johnson or Calvin Johnson? For me it would be Calvin. That's what they really need a big strong, physical, fast receiver to take the pressure off the other receivers who are speedy, but not big WRs. I hope they address this in the draft or free agency. What do you think?

sukie
11-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Really? Not sure which is sillier. This question or "Who would you like to nail. Rosie O'Donnell or Kate Upton?"

Mindbender
11-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Bahahahaha!

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-21-2013, 01:58 PM
is this a serious topic/thread/question?

mayotm
11-21-2013, 02:02 PM
Jim Kelly or Trent Edwards. For me, it's Jim Kelly. What do you think?

Mr. Pink
11-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Jimmy Graham or Scott Chandler?

Drew Brees or EJ Manuel?

Joe Haden or McKelvin?

Adrian Peterson or Spiller?

This is fun!

justasportsfan
11-21-2013, 02:12 PM
Jimmy Graham or Scott Chandler?

Drew Brees or EJ Manuel?

Joe Haden or McKelvin?

Adrian Peterson or Spiller?

This is fun!

MitchMurrayDowntown or Mr. Pink?

JoeMama
11-21-2013, 02:13 PM
I think Calvin Johnson is cool and sweet (but also cool). He likes to run fast. Sometimes he jumps really high. Then he has the ball in his hands and I like it when that happens. Sometimes it happens and I yell TUTSDOWN! then everyone is happy and smiles and laughs. I like it when things are happy. I think Calvin Johnson can make us happy. He's not a very good rapper though. Maybe if he tried real hard he could rap as good as Biz Markie but probably he'd only be as good as Kool Moe Dee. Anyway, he's big and strong and cool. I wish we had someone big and strong and cool. Stevie Johnson is cool and raps but is he big and strong and also cool? I dunno. This is a tough call.

DraftBoy
11-21-2013, 02:15 PM
I think Calvin Johnson is cool and sweet (but also cool). He likes to run fast. Sometimes he jumps really high. Then he has the ball in his hands and I like it when that happens. Sometimes it happens and I yell TUTSDOWN! then everyone is happy and smiles and laughs. I like it when things are happy. I think Calvin Johnson can make us happy. He's not a very good rapper though. Maybe if he tried real hard he could rap as good as Biz Markie but probably he'd only be as good as Kool Moe Dee. Anyway, he's big and strong and cool. I wish we had someone big and strong and cool. Stevie Johnson is cool and raps but is he big and strong and also cool? I dunno. This is a tough call.

I read that as Titsdown and have been laughing in my office for the last 5 or so minutes. I was so sad when my eyes stopped watering from my laughter and I realized I misread it.

malvado78
11-21-2013, 03:57 PM

I'll take Mr. Pink...

Pinkerton Security
11-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Please delete this thread. wtf. Or the poster, im fine with either.

Skooby
11-21-2013, 05:36 PM
I'll take Mr. Pink...

Me too.

BillsFever21
11-21-2013, 05:42 PM
Dumbest. Post. Ever. Here I thought this was going to be a question if we would rather have Stevie, Woods or Goodwin if we could only pick one.

Stevie Johnson or Megatron? One if the best WR in football in years and a physical specimen that nobody can cover and the other one is a Top 15-20 WR? Hard decision there.

BillsFever21
11-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Would you rather have Clay Matthews or Manny Lawson?
Would you rather have JJ Watt or Alan Branch/Alex Carrington
Would you rather have a rash on your hand or a rash on your penis?

BillsFever21
11-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Stevie Johnson or Calvin Johnson? For me it would be Calvin. That's what they really need a big strong, physical, fast receiver to take the pressure off the other receivers who are speedy, but not big WRs. I hope they address this in the draft or free agency. What do you think?

Yeah it would be great to have a WR like Calvin Johnson. Unfortunately they only come around once or twice every 10 years. They don't produce them off a production line in China.

Thurmal
11-21-2013, 05:50 PM
If you're an NFL player, is there any better career to have than Calvin Johnson? Not only are you markedly better than anyone on the field, but you 7" taller and 60 lbs. heavier than the guys lined up across from you. Tons of money over the course of many years, with virtually zero chance of any injuries that could debilitate you down the road.

Skooby
11-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Would you rather have Clay Matthews or Manny Lawson?
Would you rather have JJ Watt or Alan Branch/Alex Carrington
Would you rather have a rash on your hand or a rash on your penis?

How you got the penis' rash might make this a case for debate.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-21-2013, 06:28 PM

This needs to be said in lulzspeak. :D

Mr. Pink
11-21-2013, 06:38 PM

I'll trade them both for ICE.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-21-2013, 06:53 PM
I'm gonna make the case for Steve Johnson.

-If we had Calvin Johnson he'd be too tall for most airline seats, so we'd constantly have to be buying him first class tickets, cutting into the bottom line.
-He'd catch more touchdowns so we'd have more blowout wins. Who wants that? With Stevie you never know if he's going to make the miraculous circus catch for the win or drop a wide open pass to the hands. Drama!
-He'd be so good that our QB would throw him the ball all the time, and we wouldn't be able to fluff up 5th stringers like Chris Hogan or Marcus Easley. He's got SO MUCH HEART.
-People would call him CJ all the time, and that would just confuse Spiller and the offense in general.

ublinkwescore
11-22-2013, 08:55 AM
Really? Not sure which is sillier. This question or "Who would you like to nail. Rosie O'Donnell or Kate Upton?"

Could I nail Rosie O'donnel in order to nail Kate Upton?

!!!BONUS BANG!!!

ghz in pittsburgh
11-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Could I nail Rosie O'donnel in order to nail Kate Upton?

!!!BONUS BANG!!!

You may suffer permanant damages after the first one. Get the order right ....

ThunderGun
11-22-2013, 02:11 PM
Yeah it would be great to have a WR like Calvin Johnson. Unfortunately they only come around once or twice every 10 years. They don't produce them off a production line in China.

What if we got our hands on a 3D printer???

stuckincincy
11-22-2013, 02:15 PM
What if we got our hands on a 3D printer???

POW!

BuffaloRedleg
11-23-2013, 01:06 AM
Anyone ever seen the show Comedy Bang Bang on IFC or Netflix? Scott Aukerman does a great skit like this.

Something to the tune of, "If we're talking about best music groups ever, call me crazy, but I'm going with the Beatles." "If we're talking about best athletes ever, call me crazy, but I'm going with Michael Jordan" etc etc it's a fricken hilarious show.

feldspar
11-23-2013, 11:41 AM
Typical Northwestern Fan thread.

better days
11-23-2013, 11:48 AM
As long as we are talking FANTASY WR's I will go with Jerry Rice.

Fantasy women, I choose Sophia Loren.

ublinkwescore
11-23-2013, 01:37 PM
Fantasy women, give me Olga kurylinko.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-25-2013, 01:28 PM
As long as we are talking FANTASY WR's I will go with Jerry Rice.

Fantasy women, I choose Sophia Loren.

Fantasy women, I'd take Manti Te'o's girlfriend, I mean there's nothing real about her kind of like my fake wife from my range days. But seriously BD, while Sophia Loren is fantastically hot she unfortunately is forever tarnished in my mind because her face reminds me of a crazy stalker ***** I knew from Pittsburgh so while I would draft her I would place her on the bench and start two of the 1940s most beautiful women instead, namely Ingrid Bergman and Lena Horne.

As for fantasy wide receiver: yeah Jerry Rice.

better days
11-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Fantasy women, I'd take Manti Te'o's girlfriend, I mean there's nothing real about her kind of like my fake wife from my range days. But seriously BD, while Sophia Loren is fantastically hot she unfortunately is forever tarnished in my mind because her face reminds me of a crazy stalker ***** I knew from Pittsburgh so while I would draft her I would place her on the bench and start two of the 1940s most beautiful women instead, namely Ingrid Bergman and Lena Horne.

As for fantasy wide receiver: yeah Jerry Rice.

Both beautiful women no doubt. Women in the 1940's & 1950's had it going on unlike most of the skanks today.

I guess I am just an old fart, but I really hate to see women all tatted up.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-25-2013, 01:41 PM
Both beautiful women no doubt. Women in the 1940's & 1950's had it going on unlike most of the skanks today.

I guess I am just an old fart, but I really hate to see women all tatted up.

There's a few women I know or know of who can carry a tattoo well, be it a tramp stamp or otherwise, unfortunately too many women (celebrity and otherwise) have too many tattoos and it just makes em look like trash.