If you had to choose which WR to have on the Bills would it be........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

If you had to choose which WR to have on the Bills would it be........

Stevie Johnson or Calvin Johnson? For me it would be Calvin. That's what they really need a big strong, physical, fast receiver to take the pressure off the other receivers who are speedy, but not big WRs. I hope they address this in the draft or free agency. What do you think?
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • sukie
    Seriously?
    • Sep 2012

Re: If you had to choose which WR to have on the Bills would it be........

Really? Not sure which is sillier. This question or "Who would you like to nail. Rosie O'Donnell or Kate Upton?"

Comment

• Mindbender
      • Apr 2010

Bahahahaha!
      "Talk is cheap, we all know that. It's like I've always said, don't tell me about the labor pains, just show me the baby. That's what we've got to do. We've got to show you the baby, and the baby is winning." ~Buddy Nix

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

is this a serious topic/thread/question?
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• mayotm
          • Jul 2003

Jim Kelly or Trent Edwards. For me, it's Jim Kelly. What do you think?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

Jimmy Graham or Scott Chandler?

Drew Brees or EJ Manuel?

Joe Haden or McKelvin?

Adrian Peterson or Spiller?

This is fun!

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
              Jimmy Graham or Scott Chandler?

Drew Brees or EJ Manuel?

Joe Haden or McKelvin?

Adrian Peterson or Spiller?

This is fun!
              MitchMurrayDowntown or Mr. Pink?
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JoeMama
                Emotion Sickness
                • Oct 2002

I think Calvin Johnson is cool and sweet (but also cool). He likes to run fast. Sometimes he jumps really high. Then he has the ball in his hands and I like it when that happens. Sometimes it happens and I yell TUTSDOWN! then everyone is happy and smiles and laughs. I like it when things are happy. I think Calvin Johnson can make us happy. He's not a very good rapper though. Maybe if he tried real hard he could rap as good as Biz Markie but probably he'd only be as good as Kool Moe Dee. Anyway, he's big and strong and cool. I wish we had someone big and strong and cool. Stevie Johnson is cool and raps but is he big and strong and also cool? I dunno. This is a tough call.
                Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                  I think Calvin Johnson is cool and sweet (but also cool). He likes to run fast. Sometimes he jumps really high. Then he has the ball in his hands and I like it when that happens. Sometimes it happens and I yell TUTSDOWN! then everyone is happy and smiles and laughs. I like it when things are happy. I think Calvin Johnson can make us happy. He's not a very good rapper though. Maybe if he tried real hard he could rap as good as Biz Markie but probably he'd only be as good as Kool Moe Dee. Anyway, he's big and strong and cool. I wish we had someone big and strong and cool. Stevie Johnson is cool and raps but is he big and strong and also cool? I dunno. This is a tough call.
                  I read that as Titsdown and have been laughing in my office for the last 5 or so minutes. I was so sad when my eyes stopped watering from my laughter and I realized I misread it.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• malvado78
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                    MitchMurrayDowntown or Mr. Pink?
                    I'll take Mr. Pink...

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                      Pinkerton's son
                      • Feb 2006

Please delete this thread. wtf. Or the poster, im fine with either.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by malvado78 View Post
                        I'll take Mr. Pink...
                        Me too.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

Dumbest. Post. Ever. Here I thought this was going to be a question if we would rather have Stevie, Woods or Goodwin if we could only pick one.

Stevie Johnson or Megatron? One if the best WR in football in years and a physical specimen that nobody can cover and the other one is a Top 15-20 WR? Hard decision there.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                            • Aug 2004

Would you rather have Clay Matthews or Manny Lawson?
                            Would you rather have JJ Watt or Alan Branch/Alex Carrington
                            Would you rather have a rash on your hand or a rash on your penis?

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by blackonyx89 View Post
                              Stevie Johnson or Calvin Johnson? For me it would be Calvin. That's what they really need a big strong, physical, fast receiver to take the pressure off the other receivers who are speedy, but not big WRs. I hope they address this in the draft or free agency. What do you think?
                              Yeah it would be great to have a WR like Calvin Johnson. Unfortunately they only come around once or twice every 10 years. They don't produce them off a production line in China.

Comment

Working...
                              X