Ex-Dolphin Channing Crowder admits he peed his pants every game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IlluminatusUIUC
    • Sep 2012

Ex-Dolphin Channing Crowder admits he peed his pants every game.

"I never went to the bathroom in the toilet. Every game I peed myself. Six years straight I peed down my leg," Crowder said on NFL Films Presents. "I would just be in the huddle and just... pee. Nobody in the stands would know unless you look down like, 'that's not water man.' My teammates didn't enjoy it as much as I did."
    I'm loling so hard over here *I'm* a threat to pee myself.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!
  • Gilly
    Go Sabres!!
    • Sep 2012

Re: Ex-Dolphin Channing Crowder admits he peed his pants every game.

wtf...

“A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness,"

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

I guess if you need to go during the game you don't have much of a chance to run to the bathroom. I'm sure he's not the only player that's done it. I remember one player(forgot the name) saying he crapped his pants many times. Hopefully it wasn't a center or I feel bad for the QB.

Every game is a little extreme and kind of a fetish though. I wonder if he likes his girlfriend peeing on him. Some people are into that kind of stuff.
      Last edited by BillsFever21; 11-21-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

I used to piss myself during rain games all the time. It kept me warm for about 30 seconds.

Comment

• Gibby
          • Jun 2006

Hurkey is Crowder?

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

The piss coming out of me at Bills games is usually 90% water anyway so I didn't feel so bad.

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

vince wolfork actually poops during games
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Homegrown
                Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
                • Jul 2008

could have been worse if he had been a Center who **** himself

Comment

• JCBills
                  • Jan 2010

Comment

• starrymessenger
                    • Oct 2009

I find this a little odd in that Mark Schlereth would not only do the same thing ( hence his "stink" moniker), but he would brag about it in the same curious way. Thought he was somehow fooling the fans who had no idea what he was up to. As if anybody cared.

Comment

• Mace
                      Haha...yeah you think so ?
                      • Mar 2013

I find it hard to believe any one of us would not want to publicize peeing our pants regularly as adults to NFL Films for the purpose of whatever his purpose was. Stand tall and pee your pants when you feel like it, I always say.

Comment

• JCBills
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                        I find it hard to believe any one of us would not want to publicize peeing our pants regularly as adults to NFL Films for the purpose of whatever his purpose was. Stand tall and pee your pants when you feel like it, I always say.
                        This might be my favorite post ever. I'm laughing hysterically over here.

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by JCBills View Post
                          This might be my favorite post ever. I'm laughing hysterically over here.
                          You know, I remember that stupid click click click click click as my gf stormed up to me in heels at a large wedding, "WTH do you think you are doing ?"

Arms folded I faced her down, "I'm standing under the spotlight during the bride and grooms first dance, peeing my pants in my light gray suit, by choice, woman, are you that oblivious ? I want people to know I feel no shame peeing my pants and that's why I took the mike away and I'm speaking into it after sucker punching the lights guy so they couldn't black me out. We don't even know these people, we got the reception out of the paper."

Oh she was upset, but I felt free, and we got these neat little favors with tasty candies and a good dinner before they threw us out and I drove into that statue trying to get out of the parking lot. Kind of like playing in the NFL except it was in a room at some snarky big restaurant I am perma banned from since, but I didn't like their stupid statues and coat check people anyway because it was harder to take other peoples coats.

Stand tall and pee your pants, you'll feel good about it. People will remember you.

Comment

• JCBills
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                            You know, I remember that stupid click click click click click as my gf stormed up to me in heels at a large wedding, "WTH do you think you are doing ?"

Arms folded I faced her down, "I'm standing under the spotlight during the bride and grooms first dance, peeing my pants in my light gray suit, by choice, woman, are you that oblivious ? I want people to know I feel no shame peeing my pants and that's why I took the mike away and I'm speaking into it after sucker punching the lights guy so they couldn't black me out. We don't even know these people, we got the reception out of the paper."

Oh she was upset, but I felt free, and we got these neat little favors with tasty candies and a good dinner before they threw us out and I drove into that statue trying to get out of the parking lot. Kind of like playing in the NFL except it was in a room at some snarky big restaurant I am perma banned from since, but I didn't like their stupid statues and coat check people anyway because it was harder to take other peoples coats.

Stand tall and pee your pants, you'll feel good about it. People will remember you.
                            I am crying laughing to the point where it hurts. It was really hard to write this.

Reminds me of Deep Thoughts so much.

Not his best, but football related:

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• JCBills
                              • Jan 2010

Also, title appropriate....he Channing'd all over his Tatum.

Comment

Working...
                              X