PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Dolphin Channing Crowder admits he peed his pants every game.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-21-2013, 06:59 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/21/channing-crowder-peed-himself-every-game-video_n_4317055.html?utm_hp_ref=sports&ncid=webmail1

"I never went to the bathroom in the toilet. Every game I peed myself. Six years straight I peed down my leg," Crowder said on NFL Films Presents. "I would just be in the huddle and just... pee. Nobody in the stands would know unless you look down like, 'that's not water man.' My teammates didn't enjoy it as much as I did."

I'm loling so hard over here *I'm* a threat to pee myself.

Gilly
11-21-2013, 07:17 PM
wtf...

BillsFever21
11-21-2013, 07:22 PM
I guess if you need to go during the game you don't have much of a chance to run to the bathroom. I'm sure he's not the only player that's done it. I remember one player(forgot the name) saying he crapped his pants many times. Hopefully it wasn't a center or I feel bad for the QB.

Every game is a little extreme and kind of a fetish though. I wonder if he likes his girlfriend peeing on him. Some people are into that kind of stuff.

BertSquirtgum
11-21-2013, 07:46 PM
I used to piss myself during rain games all the time. It kept me warm for about 30 seconds.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Hurkey is Crowder?

BertSquirtgum
11-21-2013, 07:58 PM
The piss coming out of me at Bills games is usually 90% water anyway so I didn't feel so bad.

Meathead
11-21-2013, 07:59 PM
vince wolfork actually poops during games

Homegrown
11-21-2013, 08:00 PM
could have been worse if he had been a Center who **** himself

JCBills
11-21-2013, 08:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XICd91cwKo

starrymessenger
11-21-2013, 09:20 PM
I find this a little odd in that Mark Schlereth would not only do the same thing ( hence his "stink" moniker), but he would brag about it in the same curious way. Thought he was somehow fooling the fans who had no idea what he was up to. As if anybody cared.

Mace
11-21-2013, 09:33 PM
I find it hard to believe any one of us would not want to publicize peeing our pants regularly as adults to NFL Films for the purpose of whatever his purpose was. Stand tall and pee your pants when you feel like it, I always say.

JCBills
11-21-2013, 09:40 PM
I find it hard to believe any one of us would not want to publicize peeing our pants regularly as adults to NFL Films for the purpose of whatever his purpose was. Stand tall and pee your pants when you feel like it, I always say.

This might be my favorite post ever. I'm laughing hysterically over here.

Mace
11-21-2013, 10:15 PM
This might be my favorite post ever. I'm laughing hysterically over here.

You know, I remember that stupid click click click click click as my gf stormed up to me in heels at a large wedding, "WTH do you think you are doing ?"

Arms folded I faced her down, "I'm standing under the spotlight during the bride and grooms first dance, peeing my pants in my light gray suit, by choice, woman, are you that oblivious ? I want people to know I feel no shame peeing my pants and that's why I took the mike away and I'm speaking into it after sucker punching the lights guy so they couldn't black me out. We don't even know these people, we got the reception out of the paper."

Oh she was upset, but I felt free, and we got these neat little favors with tasty candies and a good dinner before they threw us out and I drove into that statue trying to get out of the parking lot. Kind of like playing in the NFL except it was in a room at some snarky big restaurant I am perma banned from since, but I didn't like their stupid statues and coat check people anyway because it was harder to take other peoples coats.

Stand tall and pee your pants, you'll feel good about it. People will remember you.

JCBills
11-21-2013, 11:43 PM
You know, I remember that stupid click click click click click as my gf stormed up to me in heels at a large wedding, "WTH do you think you are doing ?"

Arms folded I faced her down, "I'm standing under the spotlight during the bride and grooms first dance, peeing my pants in my light gray suit, by choice, woman, are you that oblivious ? I want people to know I feel no shame peeing my pants and that's why I took the mike away and I'm speaking into it after sucker punching the lights guy so they couldn't black me out. We don't even know these people, we got the reception out of the paper."

Oh she was upset, but I felt free, and we got these neat little favors with tasty candies and a good dinner before they threw us out and I drove into that statue trying to get out of the parking lot. Kind of like playing in the NFL except it was in a room at some snarky big restaurant I am perma banned from since, but I didn't like their stupid statues and coat check people anyway because it was harder to take other peoples coats.

Stand tall and pee your pants, you'll feel good about it. People will remember you.

I am crying laughing to the point where it hurts. It was really hard to write this.

Reminds me of Deep Thoughts so much.

Not his best, but football related:

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

JCBills
11-21-2013, 11:48 PM
Also, title appropriate....he Channing'd all over his Tatum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPOUgobWTT0

ServoBillieves
11-21-2013, 11:58 PM
What a sissy. I openly drop my pants, pull my shirt up to my shoulders and piss in the wind. Those children on their field trip... devastated.

Mark Miller
11-22-2013, 03:10 AM
According to Billy Maddison: "You ain't cool unless you pee your pants!"

chernobylwraiths
11-22-2013, 05:12 AM
I call shennanigans on this unless he pissed himself during the interview.

jdaltroy5
11-22-2013, 08:01 AM
I used to play hockey with a guy who would piss in his jock every game. Said it was easier than getting undressed and going to the bathroom during the game.

DynaPaul
11-22-2013, 10:11 AM
Figures it was a Dolphin.

stuckincincy
11-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Figures it was a Dolphin.

Another mammal that pees in water...

Meathead
11-22-2013, 10:29 AM
I used to play hockey with a guy who would piss in his jock every game. Said it was easier than getting undressed and going to the bathroom during the game.

i got so freakin tired of having to take off my jersey, unclip the pants, drop them into standing pee, piss on them by accident myself, and then reverse the whole thing with pee soaked shorts, that i switched to a girdle pad and a pants shell that both had a fly. my weiner got pinched a little between the cup and the fly but it took about one tenth the time to pee that it used to. those girdles are freakin expensive tho

trapezeus
11-22-2013, 11:27 AM
no signs of brain trauma with this guy

Bill Cody
11-22-2013, 11:31 AM
Maybe all the fins do this. :monkeyp: Could be Martin refused to piss his pants so he got bullied.:scratch:

jdaltroy5
11-22-2013, 12:43 PM
i got so freakin tired of having to take off my jersey, unclip the pants, drop them into standing pee, piss on them by accident myself, and then reverse the whole thing with pee soaked shorts, that i switched to a girdle pad and a pants shell that both had a fly. my weiner got pinched a little between the cup and the fly but it took about one tenth the time to pee that it used to. those girdles are freakin expensive thoOr you could, you know, hold it for an hour.

jamze132
11-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Maybe if we can get Spiller to **** himself, the defense won't hit him in the backfield as often...

bdutton
11-26-2013, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z107mIwpbp0

DraftBoy
11-27-2013, 06:02 AM
The State of Florida for you.

Historian
11-27-2013, 06:43 AM
Reminds me of that scene in Any Given Sunday where the Docs are trying to hydrate the lineman by iv in the stall when he explodes into the crapper.

:rofl: