PDA

View Full Version : Fish & Jets Lose, Do Bills A Huge Favor

BillsImpossible
11-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Those two games were huge for the Bills. Miami was a 4th and 10 stop away from winning, but they couldn't stop the Panthers in the last 2 minutes.

Geno Smith's performance today could end the Jets season. He was horrible, again and that might be the end for Geno. The Bills drafted the better NFL quarterback.

The Chargers won by a nose hair, but of all the team's contending for the 6th seed I don't think San Diego has a chance. In the next 5 weeks, the Chargers play the Bengals, Giants, Broncos, Raiders, and the Chiefs again.

Broncos play the Pats tonight in New England.

Go Broncos - see you in the playoffs, Peyton.

Skooby
11-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Jets got smacked today, Miami choked & played a hot team. The Bills need to hold up their end of the bargain & just win Baby !!

BillsOwnAll
11-24-2013, 04:16 PM
if bills win there next 4. They will be playing the pats to get in. ...IF the bills win there next 4

IAG
11-24-2013, 04:24 PM
The Steelers tie breaker will break the Bills.

BillsImpossible
11-24-2013, 04:30 PM

Their remaining schedule is not easy.

at Ravens
Fish
Bengals
at Packers
Browns

At 5-7, I think the Steelers will be lucky to win 3 more games.

mayotm
11-24-2013, 04:37 PM

at Ravens
Fish
Bengals
at Packers
Browns

At 5-7, I think the Steelers will be lucky to win 3 more games.They are 5 -6, but yes their schedule is tough. They need to lose to Baltimore next week.

Skooby
11-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Will Arron Rodgers be back for that Packers game ??

BillsImpossible
11-24-2013, 04:39 PM
They are 5 -6, but yes their schedule is tough. They need to lose to Baltimore next week.

Thanks, I can't count after watching the Chiefs blow that game.

stuckincincy
11-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Those two games were huge for the Bills. Miami was a 4th and 10 stop away from winning, but they couldn't stop the Panthers in the last 2 minutes.

Geno Smith's performance today could end the Jets season. He was horrible, again and that might be the end for Geno. The Bills drafted the better NFL quarterback.

The Chargers won by a nose hair, but of all the team's contending for the 6th seed I don't think San Diego has a chance. In the next 5 weeks, the Chargers play the Bengals, Giants, Broncos, Raiders, and the Chiefs again.

Broncos play the Pats tonight in New England.

SD and PIT won. Two AFC victories.

Go Broncos - see you in the playoffs, Peyton.

ublinkwescore
11-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Pittsburg has me the most concerned.

OpIv37
11-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Pittsburg has me the most concerned.

The Bills winning out has me the most concerned.

If they don't do that, then the rest of this is irrelevant.

OpIv37
11-24-2013, 05:36 PM
The Bills' ****ty record will break the Bills

Mr. Pink
11-24-2013, 05:41 PM
They have a legitimate shot since the other teams around them have all s*** the bed the past couple weeks.

If they can get to 9-7, they'll be in. Even if they don't, 8-8 might be good enough to get in but I don't think they'll win any tiebreakers unless somehow it's just the Bills and Ravens at 8-8.

Just shows how weak the conference is overall.

OpIv37
11-24-2013, 05:46 PM
They have a legitimate shot since the other teams around them have all s*** the bed the past couple weeks.

If they can get to 9-7, they'll be in. Even if they don't, 8-8 might be good enough to get in but I don't think they'll win any tiebreakers unless somehow it's just the Bills and Ravens at 8-8.

Just shows how weak the conference is overall.
What makes you think the Bills can win out? They have yet to win even two in a row.

Mr. Pink
11-24-2013, 05:49 PM
What makes you think the Bills can win out? They have yet to win even two in a row.

I don't think there's much chance they lose any of their next 3 unless they get EJ Manuel Steeler version.

The last 2 will be tough.

Meathead
11-24-2013, 06:09 PM
thats like saying i dont think theres much chance of me being poor if i win the lottery. which is actually a bad example bc lots of lottery winning dufuses end up poor but assuming i was smart enough not to go poor after winning the lottery it would be a nonsensical statement. note to self dont use that analogy anymore

Mr. Pink
11-24-2013, 06:25 PM
No it's not.

The three opponents the Bills have lined up are poor football teams that they should beat. The Falcons, Bucs and Jags are all bottom feeders. If EJ Manuel Jets shows up they'll all be blowouts. If EJ Manuel Steelers shows up they'll likely lose. I'm gonna go with EJ somewhere in the middle shows up and they win each game.

The Miami game can just as easily be an L though and I would be extremely surprised if they somehow pull out a victory week 17 against the Pats.

OpIv37
11-24-2013, 06:33 PM
This team already lost to 3 sub- .500 teams.

So, the opponent being a bottom-feeder doesn't matter.

Also, the Falcons have a bottom-feeder record but they are better than that. It's an off- year and there's nothing like a game against the Bills to return to form.

ublinkwescore
11-24-2013, 08:11 PM
F### it. Op knows everything... Y even bother playing the games?

IAG
11-24-2013, 08:32 PM
Here is the thing with the Bills sked...

Atlanta- going to be tough because it is in Toronto. Stale environment. They are better at QB. This Falcons team is bound to win one, right?
TB- Tough matchup. Physical. Playing better. Tough to run against.
Jax- Win
Miami- Win
NE- They never roll over in these games. Have to beat them in their building.

Skooby
11-24-2013, 08:36 PM

Atlanta- going to be tough because it is in Toronto. Stale environment. They are better at QB. This Falcons team is bound to win one, right?
Jax- Win
Miami- Win
The Pats have huge problems on their O-line, huge.

Ingtar33
11-24-2013, 08:43 PM
Also, the Falcons have a bottom-feeder record but they are better than that. It's an off- year and there's nothing like a game against the Bills to return to form.

the falcons are a bottom feeder because their defense is atrocious and their o-line can't block. We should beat them. Their record isn't a fluke.

Skooby
11-24-2013, 08:46 PM
the falcons are a bottom feeder because their defense is atrocious and their o-line can't block. We should beat them. Their record isn't a fluke.

100% accurate, Ryan is going to be traumatized next Sunday.

Meathead
11-24-2013, 09:06 PM
honestly i agree with iag, probably two wins left. so six wins would exceed my preseason prediction by one

OpIv37
11-24-2013, 09:17 PM
F### it. Op knows everything... Y even bother playing the games?

I could be wrong- hasn't happened yet, but maybe it will someday.

Typ0
11-24-2013, 09:52 PM
it really is a crazy statement to say any game is a given not to mention three..that is just laughable LOL.

I will say I like the position the team is in. Yes, it would be nice to have two more wins. But they play hard every week with an occasional half of bad football and one real stinker game. This is it now. Every single down on the field everything is on the line. I am looking forward to seeing how they respond to that.

Mike13
11-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Mike Wallace dropping that potential game winning catch summed up the season perfectly. **** you Ireland

Mr. Pink
11-24-2013, 10:59 PM
it really is a crazy statement to say any game is a given not to mention three..that is just laughable LOL.

I will say I like the position the team is in. Yes, it would be nice to have two more wins. But they play hard every week with an occasional half of bad football and one real stinker game. This is it now. Every single down on the field everything is on the line. I am looking forward to seeing how they respond to that.

I'm one of the most negative people when it comes to this franchise, ask around. I'm telling you unless Steeler game EJ shows up, they're winning the next 3. Anything but a pathetic QB showing in those 3 games they're all easy wins.

I thought playoff talk was done 3 weeks but the AFC is a cluster**** of garbage football teams fighting for 8-8 or 9-7 to get into the playoffs.

OpIv37
11-24-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm one of the most negative people when it comes to this franchise, ask around. I'm telling you unless Steeler game EJ shows up, they're winning the next 3. Anything but a pathetic QB showing in those 3 games they're all easy wins.

I thought playoff talk was done 3 weeks but the AFC is a cluster**** of garbage football teams fighting for 8-8 or 9-7 to get into the playoffs.
No such thing as an easy win in the nfl

Skooby
11-25-2013, 02:11 AM

If EJ plays well, we're going to win.

Jry44
11-25-2013, 06:54 AM
This team already lost to 3 sub- .500 teams.

So, the opponent being a bottom-feeder doesn't matter.

I'm not saying that I think the Bills will have a run and make the playoffs; because I don't. However Atlanta isn't good right now at all. They have way too many injuries to over come, especially in the trenches. We are a really bad match up for them.

Jry44
11-25-2013, 06:58 AM

at Ravens
Fish
Bengals
at Packers
Browns

At 5-7, I think the Steelers will be lucky to win 3 more games.

Hate to say it because I would love nothing more than to see us make a run at this last spot, but I can see the Steelers winning all of those games just as easily as I can see them winning only 3. The Patriots seemed to have awakened them by dropping 50 on them a few weeks ago.

On paper our schedule looks very favorable. However this is a young team that's still learning HOW to win in this league. Until I see them string together back to back wins I'll have a hard time convincing myself that they can figure it out all of a sudden and win out to clinch that last spot. Not to sound like a negative Nancy about it, but I'm just thinking realistically.

pmoon6
11-25-2013, 06:59 AM
The Denver Broncos remind me of the '92 Houston Oilers. Great offense, great stats, many Pro Bowl type players, but then they choke. The did it last year against the Ravens and they did it yesterday.

How do you lose a game up 24 points, especially with 250 yards on the ground? How does a team come back on you in those conditions when passing was really difficult?

Jry44
11-25-2013, 07:06 AM

Jax- Win
Miami- Win

Matt Ryan has been a hot mess this year with out Julio Jones to spread out coverages, and without an o-line that can keep him up right. We are very physical in the trenches on both sides of the ball and are a really bad match up for Atlanta right now. We win that game.

Tampa has gotten interesting. They are very solid defensively and can run the ball in the same manner as the Bills. They are also a young team that is learning how to win games. They have been a tough out all season. I could see that one going in either direction.

Jacksonville is also playing better. I think it's a win, but not as easy of a win as many think.

Miami for a second time scares me. Our d-line should completely disrupt their offense. However, they just went toe to toe with Carolina. Hopefully we get them on a ****ty day! I could see this game going either way.

We always play well in Foxboro but can never close the deal. Again, could go either way.

To me, the only sure win that I can see is Atlanta. However, each is winnable. Going to be a rough ride....

GingerP
11-25-2013, 08:18 AM
As remarkable as it seems, the Bills are right in this thing. Given their schedule, they can go on a run here and get the last playoff spot. Right now, after the first 5 teams it is a free-for-all for the final playoff spot.

justasportsfan
11-25-2013, 08:24 AM
I could be wrong- hasn't happened yet, but maybe it will someday.

before the jets game
Need to go deep repeatedly to his side of the field, he can't run like he used to, so you have to attack that vertically.

Unfortunately this team is incapable of doing that. Too much inexperience at QB and WR, too little faith in them from the coaches. We are just going to run Freddie and CJ into their 9 man front all game and get slaughtered.
we got slaughtered alright.
:rolleyes:

OpIv37
11-25-2013, 08:26 AM
The only way we win in Foxboro is if NE has nothing to play for and sits their starters. And even that's no guarantee..... Remember losing to Pitt's back-ups in '04? And that was at home....

justasportsfan
11-25-2013, 08:27 AM
The only way we win in Foxboro is if NE has nothing to play for and sits their starters. And even that's no guarantee..... Remember losing to Pitt's back-ups in '04? And that was at home....

Hopefully Bledsoe will play better this year. :rolleyes:

pmoon6
11-25-2013, 08:28 AM
before the jets game

we got slaughtered alright.
:rolleyes:Opie is a legend in his own mind.

Don't they have counselors and twelve step programs for that?

better days
11-25-2013, 08:29 AM
No it's not.

The three opponents the Bills have lined up are poor football teams that they should beat. The Falcons, Bucs and Jags are all bottom feeders. If EJ Manuel Jets shows up they'll all be blowouts. If EJ Manuel Steelers shows up they'll likely lose. I'm gonna go with EJ somewhere in the middle shows up and they win each game.

The Miami game can just as easily be an L though and I would be extremely surprised if they somehow pull out a victory week 17 against the Pats.

I said it before & I will say it again, The Bucs have a GOOD team. GOOD defense & play makers like Vincent Jackson on offense.

Mike Glennon is playing as well as EJ if not better. I really wanted the Bills to draft him, but at least the Bucs did & not the Jets or the Pats*

The Bucs will be the toughest team the Bills face & could easily lose that game.

pmoon6
11-25-2013, 08:32 AM
The only way we win in Foxboro is if NE has nothing to play for and sits their starters. And even that's no guarantee..... Remember losing to Pitt's back-ups in '04? And that was at home....Opie operates from the position of "What's past is prologue". Seeing as just the name Buffalo Bills means we lose in NE. Forget about the Bills' being a completely different team in '04 or that fact that we gave NE everything they could handle on opening day.

Then again, we expect nothing less from Saint Thomas.

GingerP
11-25-2013, 08:35 AM
Opie operates from the position of "What's past is prologue". Seeing as just the name Buffalo Bills means we lose in NE. Forget about the Bills' being a completely different team in '04 or that fact that we gave NE everything they could handle on opening day.

Late in the year and playing at home they have a ridiculous record, and that is playing anyone. Of course, at the rate things are going they may already be locked into a bye and have nothing to play for. They will sit guys given all their injuries, so it could be a big break for the Bills to have them then.

jamze132
11-25-2013, 09:00 AM
So the only "home" game we have left is Miami in WK16, right? That's a lot of road wins we need...

GingerP
11-25-2013, 09:03 AM
So the only "home" game we have left is Miami in WK16, right? That's a lot of road wins we need...

Atlanta this week is home as well. 3 road games left.

OpIv37
11-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Opie operates from the position of "What's past is prologue". Seeing as just the name Buffalo Bills means we lose in NE. Forget about the Bills' being a completely different team in '04 or that fact that we gave NE everything they could handle on opening day.

My point is simply that playing back ups doesn't guarantee a win.

And the past isn't a perfect indicator of the future but it's perhaps the best one we have. Some of you insist on believing that teams and players can do things that they've never proven they can do, based on nothing but hope. I'll believe teams and players can perform when they prove it.

better days
11-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Atlanta this week is home as well. 3 road games left.

NO, the Atlanta game is in Toronto. Road game.

Neutral field, NO home field advantage for either team.

Jan Reimers
11-25-2013, 09:28 AM

It's still way too early to say whether Manuel or Geno Smith will be the better NFL QB. A few weeks ago, when Gino won a few games and EJ wasn't playing well, the sentiment of many on this board was just the opposite.

better days
11-25-2013, 09:33 AM
It's still way too early to say whether Manuel or Geno Smith will be the better NFL QB. A few weeks ago, when Gino won a few games and EJ wasn't playing well, the sentiment of many on this board was just the opposite.

Well, those people probably did not watch the games.

The Jets got some LUCKY breaks in the games they won.

Geno did not really win any games for them.

Mr. Pink
11-25-2013, 10:23 AM

Sure there is.

Tonight for example...the 49ers will easily handle the Redskins and get a W.

better days
11-25-2013, 10:29 AM
Sure there is.

Tonight for example...the 49ers will easily handle the Redskins and get a W.

Or the 49ers could lose.

Kaepernick is not playing any better than RG III.

Jan Reimers
11-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Well, those people probably did not watch the games.

The Jets got some LUCKY breaks in the games they won.

Geno did not really win any games for them.
I agree. Geno has not been all that good, but there are fans here who thought he was better than Manuel based on his lucky wins, and some didn't seem to realize that Manuel was, variously, injured, rusty from not playing, or being babied along by the coaching staff. I really think Manuel is, and will be, better - but it's still very early to make a definite judgment.

Mr. Pink
11-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Or the 49ers could lose.

Yeah, they won't.

The Redskins are struggling as much as they are because their defense is absolutely atrocious.

Skooby
11-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Yeah, they won't.

The Redskins are struggling as much as they are because their defense is absolutely atrocious.

This is the case, the Skins D is porous.

better days
11-25-2013, 11:13 AM
This is the case, the Skins D is porous.

The ball takes funny bounces. I think it is likely the 49ers win but anything can happen.

pmoon6
11-25-2013, 11:13 AM
My point is simply that playing back ups doesn't guarantee a win.

And the past isn't a perfect indicator of the future but it's perhaps the best one we have. Some of you insist on believing that teams and players can do things that they've never proven they can do, based on nothing but hope. I'll believe teams and players can perform when they prove it.Hence the Saint Thomas reference, AKA "Doubting Thomas".

You will have a place in Christ's cabinet at the End Of Days. Someone has to keep him from spouting all that "Just Billeive" stuff.

OpIv37
11-25-2013, 11:23 AM
Hence the Saint Thomas reference, AKA "Doubting Thomas".

You will have a place in Christ's cabinet at the End Of Days. Someone has to keep him from spouting all that "Just Billeive" stuff.

Nah- if there is a Jesus I'm already on the outs with him.

Skooby
11-25-2013, 11:27 AM
The ball takes funny bounces. I think it is likely the 49ers win but anything can happen.The Skins D is going to allow CK to run for many yards.

- - - Updated - - -

You said your prayers for the D-TV to come on-line.

Bill Cody
11-25-2013, 11:32 AM
I don't think there's much chance they lose any of their next 3 unless they get EJ Manuel Steeler version.

The last 2 will be tough.

I thought that was THE version of Manuel? Didn't you say he was a coward and the worst QB since the 87 replacement season? Now you expect him to lead us to 3 more wins straight?

BidsJr
11-25-2013, 11:34 AM

It is nearly unanimous in the scientific community that Jesus did exist, even among atheists. The question is rather, did he do the things written about him?

Mr. Pink
11-25-2013, 12:49 PM
I thought that was THE version of Manuel? Didn't you say he was a coward and the worst QB since the 87 replacement season? Now you expect him to lead us to 3 more wins straight?

If that is THE Manuel we'll really find out over these next 3.

It's 3 cupcake games setup right in a row.

mayotm
11-25-2013, 12:56 PM

It's 3 cupcake games setup right in a row.TB is playing pretty damn well right now. Of the three, that's the one I'm most concerned about.

better days
11-25-2013, 01:04 PM

NO it is not 3 cupcake games in a row.

1. Atlanta- In Toronto. Enough said. The Bills have won ONE game at that Stadium. And Atlanta is not like the Jags........as bad as the record says.

2. The Bucs- In Tampa. This game is NO cupcake. despite what the record says, Tampa like the Bills has a lot of Talent & Glennon is playing well.
and the Bucs defense is VERY GOOD.

3. Jax in Jacksonville. The easiest game of the 3, but still a Road game.

TigerJ
11-25-2013, 02:13 PM
I'm happy the Bills drafted Manuel over Geno Smith, but I'm not writing Smith off just yet. I wonder if the Jets have mishandled him. I know I wondered the same about the Bills and Manuel, but it's clear the two teams took different approaches with the youngsters. The Jets went with a more wide open approach to the offense from the start. Geno Smith did some good things earlier, but now it seems his lack of discipline has caught up with him. The Bills took a more controlled approach, though listening to Hackett, some of that was Manuel's own reluctance to throw until a receiver was open on longer passes. What Hackett finally convinced him is that he needs to trust his receivers to get open if he threw the ball to where the receivers were supposed to be. One of the strengths of the Buffalo receiving corps (Johnson, Woods, and Goodwin especially) is that they have the ability to create separation, but sometimes it takes a while to develop, and the ball needs to be in the air before the separation occurs. The problem for the Jets is that having developed some bad habits, it may be a lot tougher for the coaching staff to rein in Geno and teach him to use more discipline.

better days
11-25-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm happy the Bills drafted Manuel over Geno Smith, but I'm not writing Smith off just yet. I wonder if the Jets have mishandled him. I know I wondered the same about the Bills and Manuel, but it's clear the two teams took different approaches with the youngsters. The Jets went with a more wide open approach to the offense from the start. Geno Smith did some good things earlier, but now it seems his lack of discipline has caught up with him. The Bills took a more controlled approach, though listening to Hackett, some of that was Manuel's own reluctance to throw until a receiver was open on longer passes. What Hackett finally convinced him is that he needs to trust his receivers to get open if he threw the ball to where the receivers were supposed to be. One of the strengths of the Buffalo receiving corps (Johnson, Woods, and Goodwin especially) is that they have the ability to create separation, but sometimes it takes a while to develop, and the ball needs to be in the air before the separation occurs. The problem for the Jets is that having developed some bad habits, it may be a lot tougher for the coaching staff to rein in Geno and teach him to use more discipline.

I think the weather has affected Geno more than anything.

He does not have a strong arm like EJ.

Geno might have been a better choice for a team that plays in Good weather or a dome, but the Jets face pretty much the same weather the Bills do.

Mr. Pink
11-25-2013, 04:03 PM
NO it is not 3 cupcake games in a row.

1. Atlanta- In Toronto. Enough said. The Bills have won ONE game at that Stadium. And Atlanta is not like the Jags........as bad as the record says.

2. The Bucs- In Tampa. This game is NO cupcake. despite what the record says, Tampa like the Bills has a lot of Talent & Glennon is playing well.
and the Bucs defense is VERY GOOD.

3. Jax in Jacksonville. The easiest game of the 3, but still a Road game.

1. A 2-9 football team with the 24th rated offense and 28th rated defense.

2. A 3-8 football team with the 28th rated offense and 14th rated defense.

3. A 2-9 football team with the 32nd rated offense and 30th rated defense.

Over a 3 game stretch it doesn't get any easier than that. None of those teams can score. And only the Bucs out of the three can play a little defense. Competent QB over that stretch and it's 2 blowouts and 10 point victory over the Bucs.

Bill Cody
11-25-2013, 04:24 PM

oh so now it's if? You said you didn't need any more information. Manuel sucks period, right? Or are you backpedalling? It's ok to have a take but when you throw around words like "coward" and "the worst QB in the NFL since 1987" you should be predicting Bills losses every single week. After all, if we have the worst QB in football we're the biggest cupcake, no?

better days
11-25-2013, 04:34 PM
1. A 2-9 football team with the 24th rated offense and 28th rated defense.

2. A 3-8 football team with the 28th rated offense and 14th rated defense.

3. A 2-9 football team with the 32nd rated offense and 30th rated defense.

Over a 3 game stretch it doesn't get any easier than that. None of those teams can score. And only the Bucs out of the three can play a little defense. Competent QB over that stretch and it's 2 blowouts and 10 point victory over the Bucs.

It is OBVIOUS you get your information by reading stats on the computer rather than watching games.

Mr. Pink
11-25-2013, 05:02 PM
oh so now it's if? You said you didn't need any more information. Manuel sucks period, right? Or are you backpedalling? It's ok to have a take but when you throw around words like "coward" and "the worst QB in the NFL since 1987" you should be predicting Bills losses every single week. After all, if we have the worst QB in football we're the biggest cupcake, no?

Yeah it's called having some optimism.

I'm sure that optimism will go away but for now I'm going with it.

- - - Updated - - -

It is OBVIOUS you get your information by reading stats on the computer rather than watching games.

Good football teams aren't 2-9. How's that for OBVIOUS?

better days
11-25-2013, 05:10 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Good football teams aren't 2-9. How's that for OBVIOUS?

Well, the Bucs are 3-8 NOT 2-9.

It is OBVIOUS you do NOT watch the games, but the Bucs beat Detroit yesterday for their 3rd win in a row.

And Glennon had a 138.4 QB rating in yesterdays game. For the year his rating is 91.6 13 TD's 4 INT's

How is that for OBVIOUS.

Mr. Pink
11-25-2013, 05:21 PM
Well, the Bucs are 3-8 NOT 2-9.

It is OBVIOUS you do NOT watch the games, but the Bucs beat Detroit yesterday for their 3rd win in a row.

And Glennon had a 138.4 QB rating in yesterdays game. For the year his rating is 91.6 13 TD's 4 INT's

How is that for OBVIOUS.

The Lions are another team that can't stop anyone and Stafford did them no favors turning the ball over repeatedly.

better days
11-25-2013, 05:23 PM
The Lions are another team that can't stop anyone and Stafford did them no favors turning the ball over repeatedly.

Where did you read that? You DON"T get your info from watching games.

And it was GOOD defensive play by the Bucs that CAUSED those turnovers.

Skooby
11-25-2013, 05:50 PM

The Lions had 4-5 turnovers, pretty hard to win when you kill yourself.

Mr. Pink
11-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Where did you read that? You DON"T get your info from watching games.

And it was GOOD defensive play by the Bucs that CAUSED those turnovers.

The same place I read a 5-6 team would be the 6th seed in the AFC and a 7-4 team would be the 6th seed in the NFC before the games were even played yesterday.

Skooby
11-25-2013, 09:46 PM
Or the 49ers could lose.

Come on man, sometimes people must just post things to take an opposite position to the obvious. San Fran could lose but the Skins are terrible.

better days
11-26-2013, 06:21 AM
Come on man, sometimes people must just post things to take an opposite position to the obvious. San Fran could lose but the Skins are terrible.

I know right?

You mean like you & Mr. Pink posting the Bucs are a cake game right?

Bill Cody
11-26-2013, 09:34 AM

lol Manuel has one good game and now you're going with optimism? How about this- the kid WILL drop more than one stink bomb before the year is up and he will also have some solid games. It is the nature of the beast with young QB's. If you're looking for consistency from a green as grass rookie with 2 years of college starting under his belt you don't know the game. Even the 2nd year will be uneven. If you watched the 2 much hyped QB's from last night's game and the struggles they've both had this year you'd know that. And those guys have a lot more snaps than Manuel.

better days
11-26-2013, 12:27 PM
The Lions had 4-5 turnovers, pretty hard to win when you kill yourself.

The Lions didn't kill themselves, the Bucs were Lion slayers.

I am so sick & tired of people diminishing good play by defenses to get INTS. NO they are not gifts, they are the result of a defensive player putting himself in position to make a play on the ball.

Mr. Pink
11-26-2013, 12:34 PM
I know right?

You mean like you & Mr. Pink posting the Bucs are a cake game right?

It is.

The 49ers really had a chance of losing last night didn't they?

justasportsfan
11-26-2013, 01:21 PM
looking at the entire records of teams in the entire league, there are no easy games.

stuckincincy
11-26-2013, 01:40 PM
looking at the entire records of teams in the entire league, there are no easy games.

Nope. There's probably only a handful of sure victories these days. Doubtful, but it's possible that BUF or most any other club could run the table.

MidnightVoice
11-26-2013, 02:17 PM
A nice quote from nfl.com:

it's hard to take the Jets seriously with a Turnover Droid under center,