PDA

View Full Version : Week 13 Games To Keep An Eye On

BillsImpossible
11-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Steelers at Ravens on Thanksgiving night, 8:30pm.

I just got a chubby, sorry.

Bills fans want the Ravens to win, because the Bills lost to the Steelers and beat Baltimore.

Baltimore is 2-2 in their division, and the Steelers are 2-1. Go Ravens.

Titans at Colts - Bills fans want the Colts to win and run away with the AFC South to flush the Titans out of playoff contention.

Fish at Jets - Hold your nose and vote for the Fish to win. Jets are 2-2 in the AFC East, Fish are 0-2 and still have to play the Pats, Bills and Jets again.

Bengals at Chargers - Go Bengals. Just like the Colts, Bills fans want the Bengals to run away with the AFC North.

Broncos at Chiefs - Broncos because if the Chiefs go on a landslide and lose out, a wild card birth might depend on their division record at 9-7.

The NFL bigwigs must be creaming their pants over all of the parity panties in the NFL. A mostly 8-8 league decided by divisional and conference records for playoff births in sweet week 16 = Wet Dream.

I think the 2 Wild Card teams in the AFC will come down to their division records.

If the Bills win out and go 9-7 with a 4-2 division record, they're going to a place they haven't been since the Music City Miracle.

After 13 years of misery, the Bills need their own miracle to counter what happened on January 8, 2000.

I wouldn't expect anything less than something extraordinary to bring the Bills back to life.

mayotm
11-25-2013, 07:53 PM
You left the most important game off your list. The Bills need to beat the Falcons otherwise nothing else matters. Go Bills!

Skooby
11-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Any post with Chubby, cream & wet dream in it has to be get.

BillsImpossible
11-25-2013, 08:11 PM
You left the most important game off your list. The Bills need to beat the Falcons otherwise nothing else matters. Go Bills!

That was a given. Dirty bird for leftovers on Sunday.

BertSquirtgum
11-25-2013, 08:44 PM
The chiefs are now just starting to play teams that are actually good. I expect them to finish 10-6.

TrEd FTW
11-25-2013, 08:51 PM
What are "parity panties" and can I smell them?

Skooby
11-25-2013, 08:57 PM
What are "parity panties" and can I smell them?

It's when your GF actually has sex with you after cheating for the 10th time.