PDA

View Full Version : This team is different. We are going in the right direction.......

Novacane
12-01-2013, 06:27 PM
:lmao: Bull****.

imbondz
12-01-2013, 06:27 PM
:scooter:

Crisis
12-01-2013, 06:28 PM
on the bright side... at least our young qb wasn't the one who choked the game away? we'll always have stevie for that.

Downinfloflo
12-01-2013, 06:29 PM
They were 4-7 coming into the game.

It's good that they lost, There was no way in hell they would make the playoffs this season anyway.Way to many teams in front of them...And they would have had to win out...And we all know the Bills can't do that.

Now they will be in line for a better draft pick.

AlohaBill
12-01-2013, 06:30 PM
The loser Bills we know and hate are back again and finding newer and more unique ways to lose games. Pathetic!!

TacklingDummy
12-01-2013, 06:30 PM
on the bright side... at least our young qb wasn't the one who choked the game away? we'll always have stevie for that.

Agreed.
18-32 for 201 yards, wasn't all that great but at least he didn't do anything to cause us to lose the game. We can thank Atlanta defenders who can't catch for that.

black N yellow
12-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Thanks again for the Toronto abomination, Ralph.

imbondz
12-01-2013, 06:31 PM
we haven't won 2 in a row all year, but we held out hope we'd run the table. we are ******ed.

Downinfloflo
12-01-2013, 06:32 PM
we haven't won 2 in a row all year, but we held out hope we'd run the table. we are ******ed.

Not me......

sudzy
12-01-2013, 06:33 PM
Looks like the same direction they have been going in for 14+ years.... In circles!

Novacane
12-01-2013, 06:34 PM

Yep. I'm more pissed at myself for being such a stupid sucker

Meathead
12-01-2013, 06:36 PM
i expected a loss but it hurts the way they blundered themselves out of the win ... again

this team has enough talent and experience that they shouldnt be throwing games away ... again

i was hoping to have something real to root for the final month but thats not gonna happen ... again

Ingtar33
12-01-2013, 06:50 PM

who is this "we" thing... I've been pleasantly surprised by things about this team, a little annoyed we were winning when we need to tank to get another all world talent somewhere but signs of life are welcome. I thought this board lost its collective minds when people started to talk playoffs. we are what our record says we are. a mediocre to bad team in need of some more talant across the board.

i'm not upset we lost to Atlanta because frankly i near thought playoffs were possible in the first place.

YardRat
12-01-2013, 07:06 PM
lol...I don't think I've seen the boards so bi-polar.

imbondz
12-01-2013, 07:22 PM
lol...I don't think I've seen the boards so bi-polar.

cause this team makes us crazy

Novacane
12-01-2013, 07:46 PM
SJ post game interview saying the guy just made a play on him. Also saying doesn't matter what their record is they are a good team. Please move on from this idiot. You are not a good team moron.

Typ0
12-01-2013, 07:47 PM
SJ is full of ****. Good play my ass. They were desperate for the football he gave it to them. Douchebag.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2013, 07:52 PM
They had a legit chance at winning the next 3, getting to 7-7 and having 2 meaningful games.

Instead they literally pissed away a game that should have been a W all the way from the start into the possession in OT.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2013, 07:56 PM
To be fair, the way the defense and passing game played the Bills did not deserve to win that game.

Mace
12-01-2013, 08:58 PM
i expected a loss but it hurts the way they blundered themselves out of the win ... again

this team has enough talent and experience that they shouldnt be throwing games away ... again

i was hoping to have something real to root for the final month but thats not gonna happen ... again

Yeah. The "again"'s are getting old. When Johnson fumbled, I stood up, sat down, stood up, sat down again trying to calm myself from cursing the merciless fates, there was still OT. When Chandler fumbled, I stood up, sat down, stood up, sat down again and just put my head in my hands. Sort of watched it from there numb. I tell myself it's only a football game. And then there is another "again".

Only person I can fire is me as a fan. I guess I'll give me another chance next week, but I'm back on probation. Again.