PDA

View Full Version : They just keep finding new ways to lose.

whkfc
12-01-2013, 06:29 PM
it's seriously almost funny at this point like they just lose games in the weirdest artist of ways a fumble at the end of the regulation of fumbling over time leading to the losing the game like who does that.I don't even know what to say at this point this one really stings.

Meathead
12-01-2013, 06:32 PM
they had to work really hard to blow that one. im so proud how they managed to repeatedly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

don137
12-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Stevie Johnson and Chandler are poster childs of what is wrong with this franchise. These guys do not have what it takes to win. Winning franchises do not have players like them that make stupid mistakes at critical times on their team. You want to turn this franchise around get rid of players that don't know how to win.

Thurmal
12-01-2013, 06:37 PM
They are ****ING LOSERS. Resign yourself to the fact. CHOKING DOG LOSERS. Always have been, always will be. I have no idea how some of these guys on this board come up with scenarios where the Bills make the playoffs. The Bills could get the wildcard berth, and every player could miss the flight to the game, causing us to forfeit, and I wouldn't even be remotely surprised. Destined LOSERS.

jdaltroy5
12-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Well, the good news is that I will have more time to drywall my basement.

I absolutely cannot waste another 4 hours on a Sunday watching this.

bills_7
12-02-2013, 10:25 AM
I thought this year would be different when we got lucky against Carolina boy was I wrong same old same old can't believe it , it's just so unreal