PDA

View Full Version : Offseason plan

alohabillsfan
12-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Dump Marrone, chandler and Stevie Johnson! Do tht and we make the playoffs !

sudzy
12-01-2013, 06:32 PM
I am on board with axing Marrone.

imbondz
12-01-2013, 06:33 PM
Marrone wasn't the problem today. Choke plays by Stevie and Chandler are the problem. They choked. Period.

SpikedLemonade
Pull the plug on Ralph.

Buffalo Thriller
This team is so pathetic it's not even worth getting mad over anymore.

ct bills fan
yeah dump Marrone - who wants a coach who has us in every game. fkn idiots. I like whom you're adding even better

Novacane
12-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Move on from Stevie and Chandler as well as some other dead wood on this team. I don't dump the HC after 1 year even though I am far from sold on him.

mrbojanglezs
12-01-2013, 09:03 PM
really we are making fire Marrone threads already?

BertSquirtgum
12-01-2013, 09:36 PM
I hope Steve gets traded in the off season. I've seen enough of him.

Mace
12-01-2013, 09:40 PM
I hope Steve gets traded in the off season. I've seen enough of him.

I hope they keep him another year because he aggravates you.

BertSquirtgum
12-01-2013, 10:49 PM
I hope they keep him another year because he aggravates you.

Scotty Chandler is the true goat of this loss.

alohabillsfan
12-02-2013, 06:09 AM
Marrone is not a head coach, he is clearly in over his head. It's not just this game there have been several I'm just saying this now because I have seen enough blunders to know, apparently some of you have not. Time will tell and I'm sure I will be right, unfortunately for bills fans. If he is back next year which I'm sure he will be then we will once again suck!

Historian
12-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Actually, Marrone has been a breath of fresh air over his predecessor.

(I can't believe I just typed that)

If we are in the 12th week next year, still fumbling away games, then perhaps....but not yet.

I saw enough improvement this year to be hopeful, although games like yesterday make me shake my head.

Typ0
12-02-2013, 08:08 AM
I haven't seen enough from Marrone to banish him either. The team plays hard. I haven't seen the team play this way since Williams was here. Barring any huge disasters Marrone needs two more years to get the talent here he needs to work with. That's huge for a coach. I think he's good at putting the players he has in position to succeed...now he just needs to get some that can get it done.

trapezeus
12-02-2013, 08:27 AM
the problem remains with brandon. he's a know-nothing parading around as a football executive. his analytics progam is a complete waste if the model isn't showing that his 13 years with the team is the problem and the first thing that needs to be fixed.

i don't think marrone needs to be fired, but he hasn't changed the culture. the playoffs were a pipedream coming into the game, but a real culture change would have been to win out. instead, it's acceptance of mediocrity yet again.

stevie should be gone. he'll never get it...he's too expensive for the same mistakes year in and year out. it's almost impossible to earn the "least clutch player in bills history" award, but there he is. right in the running.only reason he won't win the award is if we throw it at him. he'll drop it and/or fumble it.

chandler is coming of a serious injury faster than expected, but he is so unreliable this year. the problem with dumping him is if you do it and then don't replace his size. the bills have zero size in their receivers. if you can chandler, you better have a big megatron WR you are targetting and a legit TE in round 2-4...

bills_7
12-02-2013, 09:58 AM
I know chandler messed up but am I the only one hear that likes him I think he plays really well and helps us with size