PDA

View Full Version : Any retribution for SJ or Chandler?

Novacane
12-01-2013, 06:32 PM
BB buries guys on the bench when they make mistakes. What will Marone do? My guess...............nothing

SpikedLemonade
12-01-2013, 06:34 PM
A Bills fan may take a dump on their lawns.

jdaltroy5
I don't know what to do with Stevie.

He's a good player at times, but man, I've never seen someone blow so many games in my life.

kingJofNYC
Yeah, he should bench SJ and Chandler, give more playing time to TJ Graham or Chris Hogan, or whoever else they can run out at TE.

The reason BB can bench guys is because he has an all world QB, and they have depth, we've got nothing behind our starters.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Should have drafted AJ Green.

Bunion
12-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Stevie Judas has to go.

Novacane
12-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Yeah, he should bench SJ and Chandler, give more playing time to TJ Graham or Chris Hogan, or whoever else they can run out at TE.

The reason BB can bench guys is because he has an all world QB, and they have depth, we've got nothing behind our starters.

I still say bench them. We are losers with them. We can lose without them

EricStratton
12-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Bill can bench guys because he always has number 12 under center.

That allows Bill to take stands other teams can't

Crisis
12-01-2013, 06:37 PM
i'd almost trade our entire draft for jimmy graham

lightningbolt444
12-01-2013, 06:38 PM

How many games does Stevie have to cost the team before something happens? He costs the team a few each season and he does not win game by himself either. Something needs to be done with him. Not to mention he is constantly injured as well. He may battle through things but he is always dealing with something making him less effective.

Crisis
12-01-2013, 06:40 PM

Should have drafted Alshon Jeffery. Plenty of people wanted him.

don137
12-01-2013, 06:45 PM
I am done with both... They are on field cancers that don't have what it takes to win especially Stevie (Drop in Steelers game, stupid penalty against Jets are just to name a few).

Novacane
12-01-2013, 06:45 PM

We already had a #1 WR :rofl:

kingJofNYC
12-01-2013, 06:48 PM
How many games does Stevie have to cost the team before something happens? He costs the team a few each season and he does not win game by himself either. Something needs to be done with him. Not to mention he is constantly injured as well. He may battle through things but he is always dealing with something making him less effective.

No problem, just dont complain when they're losing with TJ Graham, Chris Hogan, or Easley (lol). Benching him won't change anything, we will still lose. Steve's not ****ing up on purpose, some guys just have a knack for ****ing up in big spots.

We can draft our own Jimmy Graham this year, give me Amaro!

gr8slayer
12-01-2013, 06:50 PM

He's a good player at times, but man, I've never seen someone blow so many games in my life.

Tony Romo...

Crisis
12-01-2013, 06:51 PM
Tony Romo...

Romo and Stevie would just be a match made in heaven. They can add the kicker from the Texans, too.

lightningbolt444
12-01-2013, 06:52 PM
No problem, just dont complain when they're losing with TJ Graham, Chris Hogan, or Easley (lol). Benching him won't change anything, we will still lose. Steve's not ****ing up on purpose, some guys just have a knack for ****ing up in big spots.

So he just doesnt have what it takes to be a NFL #1 then. If he has a Knack for messing up move on. The guy is always falling instead of running on his catches even on good throws. He is a decent WR but he is treated like an elite WR by many Bills fans. He is a good #2 and that is about as much as you can say about him.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2013, 06:53 PM
We already had a #1 WR :rofl:
We already had Lynch and they drafted Spiller.
We already had Kyle Williams and they drafted Marcell Dareus.

AJ Green>>>>>>>Marcell Dareus.

Crisis
12-01-2013, 06:53 PM
So he just doesnt have what it takes to be a NFL #1 then. If he has a Knack for messing up move on. The guy is always falling instead of running on his catches even on good throws. He is a decent WR but he is treated like an elite WR by many Bills fans. He is a good #2 and that is about as much as you can say about him.

No one considers him elite. He is what he is at this point and people acknowledge that. We just have nothing better on the roster.

imbondz
12-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Romo wins more games than he loses tho. He just gets alot of press when he chokes.

Jeff1220
Romo and Stevie would just be a match made in heaven. They can add the kicker from the Texans, too.

Maybe they'd be good together, like in math. You know, a negative x a negative = positive.

Night Train
I've already posted long ago that both should be gone after this year.

Securing the ball. What a concept !

don137
No one said he makes critical mistakes on purpose. However, teams that lose all the time always have players like Stevie on their team

gr8slayer
12-01-2013, 06:55 PM
We already had Lynch and they drafted Spiller.
We already had Kyle Williams and they drafted Marcell Dareus.

AJ Green>>>>>>>Marcell Dareus.

I still can't believe they let Lynch walk for such a low price, what a stupid move.

kingJofNYC
12-01-2013, 07:07 PM

So what's the point of all this, just to distinguish him as not a number 1? Fine, he's not a number 1, but there are only a few true number 1s. What is Robert Woods? He's certainly not a number, so does that somehow diminish his worth to this team? Bottom line, we need any talent we can get our hands on, benching guys isn't going to turn things around. Adding talent and building around a core group will.

Novacane
12-01-2013, 07:10 PM

Exactly! We lose with him so why not lose without him. It may help change the culture. Send a message that ****ing up in big spots is not acceptable. Everyone makes mistakes but with SJ its a habit

kingJofNYC
12-01-2013, 07:16 PM
If you want to change the culture dump the players and staff who created said culture.

Start at the top with Russ and work your way down to the players, that's how you change culture...

Novacane
12-01-2013, 07:18 PM
If you want to change the culture dump the players and staff who created said culture.

Start at the top with Russ and work your way down to the players, that's how you change culture...

I'd love to start with Russ be we know that ain't happening. Stevie is one of those players IMO

The Popcorn
12-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Two turnovers on three plays is very disheartening for a Bills fan.EJ may have been so-so throughout the game but he came through when he had to. You have to look at that as a good sign going down the road.

Typ0
12-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Just listening to SJs postgame comments. I don't buy his "they made a good play" bull****. He's got to know they are desperate for the football and not fumble that one. He's so full of ****.

Novacane
12-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Just listening to SJs postgame comments. I don't buy his "they made a good play" bull****. He's got to know they are desperate for the football and not fumble that one. He's so full of ****.

I'm even more pissed at him after hearing that interview. The guy accepts losing. Bye bye SJ.

The Popcorn
12-01-2013, 07:49 PM

I didn't hear the postgame comments so i'm going to assume by your post that he didn't admit that he screwed up by not securing the ball properly.

Novacane
12-01-2013, 07:49 PM
I didn't hear the postgame comments so i'm going to assume by your post that he didn't admit that he screwed up by not securing the ball properly.

He said he secured the ball and the guy just made a good play.

Novacane
12-01-2013, 07:50 PM
He said he wasn't hanging the ball out there or something like that.

The Popcorn
12-01-2013, 07:56 PM

I would have to disagree with him. He was more worried about gaining yards. They were well in FG range after he caught the ball. He should have just fallen down.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2013, 07:58 PM
I'd be happy if the Bills could turn Byrd into a 1st rounder and Johnson into a 2nd rounder.

Famous Amos
12-01-2013, 08:04 PM

Naw, the dude is playing down to his draft slot. Hes a guy that made the most of his opportunity but he just isn't that good (overrated). Hey he fooled me, i bought his jersey.

coastal
12-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Stevie Johnson is a joke.

He he has blown so many big moments. Buffalo is the perfect place to play out a mediocre career, but still be treated like a super star.

Novacane
12-01-2013, 08:11 PM
If this team really is different they will move him in the off season. If he's still here it's the same old accept mediocrity crap from Marone that we had from the long list of losers we've had a HC.

Mace
12-01-2013, 08:11 PM

Well the guy did make a good play. Johnson's mistake was reaching back and trying to stiff arm him with his left arm for an extra yard or two instead of hugging the ball with both arms and falling down at that point. The guy reached around the other side and poof.

Johnson has put in good service with bad Bills teams using terrible QB's, but he doesn't really look all that good to me anymore. He still almost always beats his man, but then doesn't catch it, or chokes in big moments. I don't particularly like how they are using him either. Maybe some of it is lack of chemistry to date with Manuel, but not the tendency to choke at big moments.

Chandler....well, you want a go to tight end who doesn't do stuff like this and can be go to.

Right now, I'm not so sure why either can't be replaced, along with TJRoscoe GrahamParrish. They look like they want to mostly play dink and dunk, so give them a TE and a receiver they can dink and dunk to who can actually catch it and hold onto it.

This game really aggravated me again.

kingJofNYC
12-01-2013, 08:15 PM
I'd be happy if the Bills could turn Byrd into a 1st rounder and Johnson into a 2nd rounder.

With their draft track record it won't matter.

Rockstar
12-01-2013, 08:20 PM
I am done with both... They are on field cancers that don't have what it takes to win especially Stevie (Drop in Steelers game, stupid penalty against Jets are just to name a few).

Wait.... Chandler is an on field cancer? Bro, are you drunk?

Famous Amos
12-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Can we get a separation from the Bills? You know, they can get an apartment a few hours away, see the kids every once in a while, date other people. Just until we can sort out some things, get some me time. Really take a long look at our prospects and priorities. I think it would be good for both of us. Obviously, they got some baggage. But Another city would welcome them on the rebound. They might even win for a little bit, once they get a change of scenery. But eventually, the other city would pick up on their nuances and quirks and realize that it just won't work between them. The Bills would return to Buffalo as a changed man/woman, with a new outlook. They'll see our fair city in a different perspective and really see how much they had it good here. Toronto was nice for a while, bought them a lot of cool things, really wowed them with their money and beautiful people. But, it was just a cold and sterile city void of feeling and warmth. Buffalo is so much more.

Buffalo is where they have to be. But we need some time a part.

Mace
12-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Can we get a separation from the Bills? You know, they can get an apartment a few hours away, see the kids every once in a while, date other people. Just until we can sort out some things, get some me time. Really take a long look at our prospects and priorities. I think it would be good for both of us. Obviously, they got some baggage. But Another city would welcome them on the rebound. They might even win for a little bit, once they get a change of scenery. But eventually, the other city would pick up on their nuances and quirks and realize that it just won't work between them. The Bills would return to Buffalo as a changed man/woman, with a new outlook. They'll see our fair city in a different perspective and really see how much they had it good here. Toronto was nice for a while, bought them a lot of cool things, really wowed them with their money and beautiful people. But, it was just a cold and sterile city void of feeling and warmth. Buffalo is so much more.

Awesomeness, with a side of awesome, and an order of awesome.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2013, 08:35 PM
With their draft track record it won't matter.
Agreed, WTF picks Marcell Dareus over AJ Green?

The Jokeman
12-01-2013, 09:50 PM

No, should have drafted Dez Bryant and keep Marshawn Lynch. Say what you want but without Dareus our D be hurting a lot more than we think. In terms of CJ he's had moments of being good but has shown to be significantly better than Lynch.

WagonCircler
12-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Stevie Johnson would rather be famous than great.

Which is exactly why he'll be neither.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not them, it's me.

Jan Reimers
12-01-2013, 10:41 PM
I once posted that Stevie would be no more than a third receiver on many teams. I think now that I was being kind. There are a number of reasons why we are 4-8 and going nowhere, and Stevie being our top receiver is one of them.

BertSquirtgum
12-01-2013, 10:51 PM

That would be awesome. Get rid of two more *******s from the Jauron era.

BertSquirtgum
12-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Agreed, WTF picks Marcell Dareus over AJ Green?

I was happy with the Dareus pick but I wanted to hear AJ green's name called so much more. I even wanted Peterson more than Dareus but I wasn't unhappy about the Dareus pick. I thought he would be good but not a super star like the other two.

Historian
12-02-2013, 04:49 AM
I would play the young guys, who have looked good in different situations, and unload both of them in the off-season.

Better yet, make them both inactive for the last game.

The Zone Ranger
12-02-2013, 05:07 AM
Bad teams always find ways to lose. And it usually is starters that should not be starting that have the most impact on the loss. The team simply needs more talent. The problem mainly lies with management. You can't fill the roster with mediocre players and think that just because they are willing to play within your budget that they will succeed.

coastal
12-02-2013, 06:52 AM
We got CJ Spiller and Leodis.

Between the two of them they might be able to pronounce a word.. or maybe even a full sentence.

Luisito23
12-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Benching him won't change anything, we will still lose.

What does it matter now?...Bench the bums ASAP.

I actually want us to end the season like the scrubs we are and run the table with loses.

gebobs
12-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Wait.... Chandler is an on field cancer? Bro, are you drunk?
I agree with that assessment. Johnson has a case of the yips that even Bernhard Langer would pity. And Chandler is just a dumb klutz who is good for a drop or two and a few penalties every game.