PDA

View Full Version : Quintessential Bills Loss...

Thurmal
12-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Awful officiating that gave the other team new life?...Check

Letting a team with no momentum at all get their grove back?...Check

Squandering multiple chances to win the game with turnovers?...Check

Taking an almost definite win and ****ing it up?...BIG CHECK

ParanoidAndroid
12-01-2013, 07:03 PM
The other kicker? Every single other AFC game went the way it would have needed to go to better the Bills' chances at the playoffs. EVERY SINGLE ONE..... except the most important one. All they had to do was win today to just keep a bit of excitement in the season. I know the chances of making the playoffs were pretty much nil anyway, but at least it could have been fun.

Thurmal
12-01-2013, 07:08 PM
The other kicker? Every single other AFC game went the way it would have needed to go to better the Bills' chances at the playoffs. EVERY SINGLE ONE..... except the most important one. All they had to do was win today to just keep a bit of excitement in the season. I know the chances of making the playoffs were pretty much nil anyway, but at least it could have been fun.
That's the worst part. I actually let myself get deluded into the idea of a playoff berth we'd never get. If the Bills had to convert a 4th and inches to win the SB, I'd honestly bet my car against them getting it. Of course, because they're the Bills, they'd get the first down, causing me to lose my car. Then they would fumble on the next play, it would be returned for a TD, and they'd lose the SB.

Typ0
12-01-2013, 07:17 PM
If the Bills ran the table they would be in the playoffs...and they can't beat a team that only has two wins.

jdaltroy5
12-01-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm so sick of hearing "player X was really in a slump, but he's having a career day today!"

Meathead
12-01-2013, 09:07 PM
it was neither quint nor essential. but it was typical

you just hope its them being on their road to learning how to win. unfortunately it was their alleged veteran leaders that blew it this time so thats a little tough to swallow right now. but if this team comes together like i think they will next season then these gut wrenching fubars will look like taking their lumps in retrospect hey it could happen

Mace
12-01-2013, 09:24 PM
it was neither quint nor essential. but it was typical

you just hope its them being on their road to learning how to win. unfortunately it was their alleged veteran leaders that blew it this time so thats a little tough to swallow right now. but if this team comes together like i think they will next season then these gut wrenching fubars will look like taking their lumps in retrospect hey it could happen

You're talking reasonably and logically. I'll figure that tomorrow. Today I want everyone fired, rehired, then fired again because I'm aggravated though.

bills_7
12-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Awful officiating that gave the other team new life?...Check

Letting a team with no momentum at all get their grove back?...Check

Squandering multiple chances to win the game with turnovers?...Check

Taking an almost definite win and ****ing it up?...BIG CHECK

Hit it right on the nose

trapezeus
12-02-2013, 11:49 AM
an old player who hasn't had the season he was hoping for comes in and has one last hurrah....check (steven jackson's old man gallop for a TD).

pmoon6
12-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Encaspulation of entire thread......Boo ****ing hoo. Check.