X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haile SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Homers -- Please Buy Tickets for December 22nd Dolphins Game at The Ralph

It is important that this young team feels the support behind them. They may get upset if that game is Blacked Out.

A meaningless win or two over the next 4 games will make the difference next year when we contend for the Super Bowl.

Please ask your parents to buy you tickets as a Christmas gift this year rather than the usual Bills PJs.
  • JoeMama
    Emotion Sickness
    • Oct 2002

Re: Homers -- Please Buy Tickets for December 22nd Dolphins Game at The Ralph

If their pockets are as deep as their patience, I wish them well.

Somebody has to support this garbage dump team.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

These losers aren't getting any of my money.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
        • Jun 2024

The average prices at The Ralph are the cheapest in the NFL.

Oh and you can drink in the parking lots.

Comment

• Famous Amos
          • Jul 2013

Before today's game, I told my brother in law we should go to the Miami game. You know, I bought into the scant playoff hopes and following other games that were important to our playoff hopes. Might still do it, could probably score two tickets for less than a blow job behind the Continental.
          "Hate is a lack of imagination."
          -Graham Greene

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

I'm gonna be in Orlando this week and was gonna go down to Tampa Sunday. Thanks for saving me the time and money Bills.

Comment

• Rockstar
              Zone Bartender
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Famous Amos View Post
              Before today's game, I told my brother in law we should go to the Miami game. You know, I bought into the scant playoff hopes and following other games that were important to our playoff hopes. Might still do it, could probably score two tickets for less than a blow job behind the Continental.
              Love the Continental reference. (what a painful loss today)

Comment

• Mace
                Haha...yeah you think so ?
                • Mar 2013

Or don't buy tickets and spend money on them if you want to because it's so much more fun watching them play in Toronto than it would in LA. And after all, look how Canadian fans adore them ! Like Spiked !

Honestly Spiked, we've known each other a while now across boards, but it really seems you don't like them any, and want to not like them loudly. I don't really understand why you bother with them anymore because they have to raise your bp significantly just thinking about them.

Back to the topic though, absolutely, if they can't make money here maybe Rogers Comm will buy a couple more games a year. Perfect logic.

Go see them, or spend on their stuff if you like them and feel like it, if you don't, then don't. It's sort of always been that way.

Comment

• coastal
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

I feel bad for all my friends coming to Tampa next week. It would have been nice were it a meaningful game.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    • May 2009

**** this team. I'm not buying season tickets again until they stop playing games in douche bag land.

Comment

• Thurmal
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                      It is important that this young team feels the support behind them. They may get upset if that game is Blacked Out.

A meaningless win or two over the next 4 games will make the difference next year when we contend for the Super Bowl.

Please ask your parents to buy you tickets as a Christmas gift this year rather than the usual Bills PJs.
                      C'mon man; if they win out and the six teams in front of us have plane crashes, we only have to beat NE in Week 17 to make the playoffs!
                      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Mike13
                        • Aug 2005

It would be nice to see Dolphins fans take over the Ralph, like they too over Metlife today.

Comment

• Crisis
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mike13 View Post
                          It would be nice to see Dolphins fans take over the Ralph, like they too over Metlife today.
                          You should try starting with your own stadium first.
                          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          Vanek is Austrian not European
                          Originally posted by Prov401
                          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                          Originally posted by better days
                          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• bills_7
                            TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                            • Mar 2004

Have Ralph buy them out with the toronto money and give back to buffalo fans who can't afford and kids

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                              • Jun 2024

Originally posted by bills_7 View Post
                              Have Ralph buy them out with the toronto money and give back to buffalo fans who can't afford and kids
                              That would be the right thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X