PDA

View Full Version : Homers -- Please Buy Tickets for December 22nd Dolphins Game at The Ralph

SpikedLemonade
12-01-2013, 07:19 PM
It is important that this young team feels the support behind them. They may get upset if that game is Blacked Out.

A meaningless win or two over the next 4 games will make the difference next year when we contend for the Super Bowl.

Please ask your parents to buy you tickets as a Christmas gift this year rather than the usual Bills PJs.

JoeMama
12-01-2013, 07:28 PM
If their pockets are as deep as their patience, I wish them well.

Somebody has to support this garbage dump team.

Novacane
12-01-2013, 07:32 PM
These losers aren't getting any of my money.

SpikedLemonade
12-01-2013, 07:33 PM
The average prices at The Ralph are the cheapest in the NFL.

Oh and you can drink in the parking lots.

Famous Amos
12-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Before today's game, I told my brother in law we should go to the Miami game. You know, I bought into the scant playoff hopes and following other games that were important to our playoff hopes. Might still do it, could probably score two tickets for less than a blow job behind the Continental.

Novacane
12-01-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm gonna be in Orlando this week and was gonna go down to Tampa Sunday. Thanks for saving me the time and money Bills.

Rockstar
12-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Before today's game, I told my brother in law we should go to the Miami game. You know, I bought into the scant playoff hopes and following other games that were important to our playoff hopes. Might still do it, could probably score two tickets for less than a blow job behind the Continental.

Love the Continental reference. (what a painful loss today)

Mace
12-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Or don't buy tickets and spend money on them if you want to because it's so much more fun watching them play in Toronto than it would in LA. And after all, look how Canadian fans adore them ! Like Spiked !

Honestly Spiked, we've known each other a while now across boards, but it really seems you don't like them any, and want to not like them loudly. I don't really understand why you bother with them anymore because they have to raise your bp significantly just thinking about them.

Back to the topic though, absolutely, if they can't make money here maybe Rogers Comm will buy a couple more games a year. Perfect logic.

Go see them, or spend on their stuff if you like them and feel like it, if you don't, then don't. It's sort of always been that way.

coastal
12-01-2013, 08:41 PM
I feel bad for all my friends coming to Tampa next week. It would have been nice were it a meaningful game.

BertSquirtgum
12-01-2013, 08:53 PM
**** this team. I'm not buying season tickets again until they stop playing games in douche bag land.

Thurmal
12-01-2013, 10:33 PM
It is important that this young team feels the support behind them. They may get upset if that game is Blacked Out.

A meaningless win or two over the next 4 games will make the difference next year when we contend for the Super Bowl.

Please ask your parents to buy you tickets as a Christmas gift this year rather than the usual Bills PJs.
C'mon man; if they win out and the six teams in front of us have plane crashes, we only have to beat NE in Week 17 to make the playoffs!

Mike13
12-01-2013, 10:55 PM
It would be nice to see Dolphins fans take over the Ralph, like they too over Metlife today.

Crisis
12-02-2013, 12:06 AM
It would be nice to see Dolphins fans take over the Ralph, like they too over Metlife today.

You should try starting with your own stadium first.

bills_7
12-02-2013, 10:21 AM
Have Ralph buy them out with the toronto money and give back to buffalo fans who can't afford and kids

SpikedLemonade
12-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Have Ralph buy them out with the toronto money and give back to buffalo fans who can't afford and kids

That would be the right thing to do.

trapezeus
12-02-2013, 11:46 AM
C'mon man; if they win out and the six teams in front of us have plane crashes, we only have to beat NE in Week 17 to make the playoffs!

I would still bet moneyon the patriots to win in that outcome.

Generalissimus Gibby
12-02-2013, 03:00 PM

Nah, I'm under the impression that being a Bills fan has brought a curse on me. As such, I am going to take the curse that lingers over OBD and use my money to buy Chiefs tickets. With any luck they can lose out and become the first team to start out 9-0 and miss the playoffs. As such the curse will leave Buffalo and linger over Arrowhead.

Generalissimus Gibby
12-02-2013, 03:06 PM

As had been said, we'd still lose. Hell the Pats could even have a plane crash and they'd still win. Bill Belichick is a T-1000 and Tom Brady is a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101. The injury report would read New England Patriots out (dead) Belichick and Brady probably (face damage).