PDA

View Full Version : Player Of The Week 13

The King
12-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Not a pretty one for sure. Who is your player of the week?

CJ Spiller
Fred Jackson
Jerry Hughes
Marcel Dareus
EJ Manuel

Mace
12-01-2013, 09:37 PM
I went with Jackson. I feel so bad for him. He deserved a much better career with a real team. I don't think I'll ever forget Jackson working so hard every game for nothing much besides a paycheck lower than he should have had because of an injury, and not appearing to care. What more should he have to do week after week ? I dunno. Seems like life ripped him off.

The King
12-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Anyone want to break the tie between Spiller and Jackson?

The King
12-03-2013, 08:44 AM
I went with Jackson. I feel so bad for him. He deserved a much better career with a real team. I don't think I'll ever forget Jackson working so hard every game for nothing much besides a paycheck lower than he should have had because of an injury, and not appearing to care. What more should he have to do week after week ? I dunno. Seems like life ripped him off.
It's Jacksons work ethic that made him successful. So many guys take the path he did, D3 school, developmental league and disappear, Jackson has no quit in him at all. He's a role model and he's really the face of this franchise. He's made millions because of his drive.

Jackson is easily my favorite Bill (not on the Super Bowl teams). His name should go to the Wall the minute after he retires.