X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Run Defense - Right Side

Look at the 2 scoring runs from the Falcons: http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media-...8-c24ed9499167

And not justthose two runs. It seems to me they loaded on the left and attacked the Bills Right side after the 1st Quarter. Mario had a few runs stuffed so they went the other side.

Here Moats got moved by LT easily, FB stiff another LB, Leonard got a clear shot at the runner and missed. So the blame can be on Leonard. But had this run were against the Jets, their "Moats" would not even let the first move be made so quickly. I guess that's the difference between a top run D and a so-so D here.

I know the Bills have top need for LG, TE coming this season. But if they can get a LB who is stout at the POA, I'd mind they spend a 1st rounder on him. I feel that could really elevate this D into the upper level, maybe top 10 next year.
  • bills_7
    TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
    • Mar 2004

Re: Run Defense - Right Side

I think at this point it's anyone's guess where we will go in the draft as far as the top 5 needs go, myb once the draft gets closer and we see who's available and position were picking we'll have a better idea

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Re: Run Defense - Right Side

The Bills could use a LB, maybe Mack?

But OL is the biggest need IMO. If the offense can hold onto the ball without so many 3 & outs, that will help the defense more than any player the Bills could add.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍