Bills fans, are you suffering from the mental condition BBS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Bills fans, are you suffering from the mental condition BBS?

Bills Burnout Syndrome. This is killing me, when will this team ever get back to playoffs? Another wasted season, no playoffs and it hurts. Ugh!!! Not a good feeling at all.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • Albany,n.y.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills fans, are you suffering from the mental condition BBS?

I burned out 2 years ago. I gave up my season tickets because I got tired of driving almost 300 miles each way to see this team suck in the cold. I still go to 2-3 games a year (my 3 games were all in Sept 1 road 2 home) & I go out each Sunday the Bills aren't on home TV in Albany & watch it at a place that has the NFL Sunday Ticket. But really, every time they play this bad, I'm glad I'm not at the game.

Edit: To let you know how die hard I used to be, I went to every non-preseason home game from the middle of the 1990 season until the Sunday before Thanksgiving 2007 and the only reason I missed the NE game in 2007 was because I had to go to my parents for Thanksgiving week, my mother needed eye surgery I had to take her to in LI on that Monday & my father ended up in the hospital Saturday night.
    Last edited by Albany,n.y.; 12-08-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
      • Jan 2010

This is the first bills game I've ever willingly missed. I spent the day on the slopes snowboarding. Burnt out is an understatement.

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by blackonyx89 View Post
        Bills Burnout Syndrome. This is killing me, when will this team ever get back to playoffs? Another wasted season, no playoffs and it hurts. Ugh!!! Not a good feeling at all.
        After decades of this, I think I'm getting close. It's not a wasted season, no one in their right mind should have expected them to go to the playoffs anyway, but seeing the same games year after year with different faces and names without even achieving 8-8 is getting tedious.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          Legendary Zoner
          • May 2009

Wish there was snow on the ground. I would have been snowmobiling instead of watching these bums. I'm done with season tickets after 12 years of ****. Won't be back until they prove to me they're worth spending my money on.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

It's not as much the Bills as the NFL in general. Ever since those playoff games were decided by the ref's several years ago it's really been going downhill. I don't have much left in the tank for the NFL I don't think ...

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

Yes, BBS. Brandon's Bull Scheisse.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

The mental disorder is called The Curse of Flutie.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • May 2009

Change Leon with Steve.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                    Yes, BBS. Brandon's Bull Scheisse.
                    Oh I thought BBS stood for Buffalo Bills Suck!

Comment

• Meathead
                      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                      • Jul 2002

the good news is that i predicted five wins for the season and thats lookin pretty damn good right now
                      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
                        Change Leon with Steve.

This was posted in the wrong thread.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                          • Sep 2012

I switched in the second quarter because I wanted to watch the crazy snow games on the Red Zone channel. If I didn't have chores that kept me in the house, I doubt I'd have watched at all.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

I suffer by watching so much good football on Saturday, followed by below average/dull football on Sunday.

College > NFL
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

After 54 years - only 2 of which ended with a championship - I have finally had it. The last 14 years of utter futility have convinced me to do something else with my "Golden Years."

Yesterday I watched the Browns get jobbed by the officials in New England, so I realized I have not gotten far enough away.

I may ask my wife to teach me how to knit.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X