PDA

View Full Version : Steve Johnson needs to go....

BertSquirtgum
12-08-2013, 06:30 PM
I'm done with this ******* and his inability to mature and take responsibility for anything.

Jerry Sullivan ‏<s>@</s>TBNSully (https://twitter.com/TBNSully) <small class="time"> 1h (https://twitter.com/TBNSully/status/409825613302607872) </small> Stevie on the interception off his hands: "That was early in the game and that's all I have to say about that. That don't really matter."

ublinkwescore
12-08-2013, 06:32 PM
who's ass is that in your avatar? looks like an awesome dessert.

BertSquirtgum
12-08-2013, 06:39 PM
who's ass is that in your avatar? looks like an awesome dessert.

I wish I knew. It makes me hungry every time I see it.

YardRat
12-08-2013, 06:41 PM
SJ13 has had a rough couple of weeks.

Gotta catch the ball, dude.

Typ0
12-08-2013, 06:47 PM
he probably will put up record setting numbers when he gets to his next home.

Buffalo Thriller
12-08-2013, 07:14 PM
It helps when your QB can throw past 5 yards.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-08-2013, 07:22 PM
It helps when your QB can throw past 5 yards.

EJ was far from good, but over the last two games, you can't blame EJ for Stevie dropping balls, fumbling balls and tipping balls perfectly to the tampa bay safety

Mr. Pink
12-08-2013, 07:23 PM

Just like Lee Evans did/would do, right?

Depending where Stevie would land, he could replicate the numbers but he won't ever put up record setting numbers.

Typ0
12-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Just like Lee Evans did/would do, right?

Depending where Stevie would land, he could replicate the numbers but he won't ever put up record setting numbers.

I never said any such thing about Lee Evans. I was joking about SJ anyway. He's a blow hard...a great weapon to have but not a guy who is going to put any team over the top. Johnson is a luxury player even if he were to hold on to the ball.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2013, 07:28 PM
EJ was far from good, but over the last two games, you can't blame EJ for Stevie dropping balls, fumbling balls and tipping balls perfectly to the tampa bay safety

It all works out in the wash, there's plenty of passes that EJ has thrown that the defenders dropped. He's lucky to only have 8.

Buffalo Thriller
12-08-2013, 07:31 PM
It all works out in the wash, there's plenty of passes that EJ has thrown that the defenders dropped. He's lucky to only have 8.
We disagree on Dareus at times but we are on the same page when it comes to EJ.

Meathead
12-08-2013, 07:42 PM
I wish I knew.

then maybe its one of those illusion things and will end up being a fat ladys knee or something

wait let me look again

ok never mind

Mace
12-08-2013, 07:44 PM
I'm done with this ******* and his inability to mature and take responsibility for anything.

Jerry Sullivan ‏<s>@</s>TBNSully (https://twitter.com/TBNSully) <small class="time"> 1h (https://twitter.com/TBNSully/status/409825613302607872) </small> Stevie on the interception off his hands: "That was early in the game and that's all I have to say about that. That don't really matter."

I finally agree with you without comment.

Don't Panic
12-08-2013, 08:02 PM
I finally agree with you without comment.

Me too... he's never going to have the right head for the game. See if you can get a 3rd or 4th for him and move on.

BertSquirtgum
12-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Why was my video removed?

Change Leon with Steve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BkIh1R5utY

OpIv37
12-08-2013, 08:08 PM
I don't know why people keep defending this guy and saying his only drop was the Pittsburgh game a few years ago. The guy has talent but he's anything but clutch, he's not coming through for the young QB and his immaturity has shown through time and time again.

The Bills will never win as long as he is the #1 WR.

I hesitate to say we should get rid of him though, only because I've seen this team let guys walk and fail to replace them with anyone equal or better far too many times. Thanks to years of mismanagement, Stevie is still the best option we have.

BertSquirtgum
12-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Stevie is still the best option we have.

Dis-gusting.

OpIv37
12-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Dis-gusting.

Agreed.

Stevie was a great find in the 7th round but the FO used that as an excuse to neglect the position until this past draft. I really hope Woods steps up. I haven't been impressed with Goodwin so far.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2013, 09:30 PM
We can let him go and create another hole!

WOOHOO!

Then we can look at having to draft FS, WR and OG early in the draft!

Because we don't have needs anywhere else or anything.

alohabillsfan
12-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Fire sale,
Byrd
Stevie
Marrone (ok give him away)

OpIv37
12-08-2013, 09:43 PM

WOOHOO!

Unfortunately, WR is a hole with Stevie.

BertSquirtgum
12-08-2013, 09:53 PM

WOOHOO!

Yeah. The Bills did awful against the Jets defense without Johnson. EJ actually spread the ball around more and everyone was involved. EJ didn't have the chance to lock on to Steve or Woods. I don't think they just need to outright let him go or trade him until they get someone better on the team.

BertSquirtgum
12-08-2013, 09:55 PM
He does need to go sometime this coming year. His attitude is terrible and he's not helping the team.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Yeah. The Bills did awful against the Jets defense without Johnson. EJ actually spread the ball around more and everyone was involved. EJ didn't have the chance to lock on to Steve or Woods. I don't think they just need to outright let him go or trade him until they get someone better on the team.

Alright, get a bunch of bums at WR. Just let Woods go too so EJ can feel comfortable looking around and spreading the ball to Graham, Goodwin, Hogan and Easley. We can bring Lee Evans or Roscoe Parrish back into the fold cuz they're not doing anything and we can round out the worst 5 WRs in the NFL just so Golden Boy can spread the ball around.

BertSquirtgum
12-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Alright, get a bunch of bums at WR. Just let Woods go too so EJ can feel comfortable looking around and spreading the ball to Graham, Goodwin, Hogan and Easley. We can bring Lee Evans or Roscoe Parrish back into the fold cuz they're not doing anything and we can round out the worst 5 WRs in the NFL just so Golden Boy can spread the ball around.

Another idiot post.

Novacane
12-08-2013, 10:20 PM

I doubt it

Mr. Pink
12-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Another idiot post.

All of your posts are idiot posts so what's the difference?

You said EJ locks on Stevie and Woods and want Stevie gone because apparently he sucks and makes EJ lock on him anyway...so eliminate both of them from the equation and force Golden Boy to spread the ball around.

kingJofNYC
12-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Same old **** with Steve, no one is denying that.

But until you actually find another quality receiver opposite Woods we have no other choice. Cant just dump him with no one to replace him. Not how you build.

Skooby
12-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Same old **** with Steve, no one is denying that.

But until you actually find another quality receiver opposite Woods we have no other choice. Cant just dump him with no one to replace him. Not how you build.
It's infantile at best, he's a neophyte.

Mouldsie
12-08-2013, 11:27 PM
I hope we do let him go so he can light it up in Indy or Seattle

bills_7
12-08-2013, 11:55 PM
He doesn't need to go he just needs to b our slot receiver

Historian
12-09-2013, 08:59 AM
but....but....but...he had three years of over 1000 yards!!! -SJ apologists

HAMMER
12-09-2013, 02:03 PM

We lose with him, we can lose just as well w/o him. Let's send a message to the rest of the team that poor attitudes and lack of accountability will not be accepted.

jdaltroy5
12-09-2013, 02:06 PM
but....but....but...he had three years of over 1000 yards!!! -SJ apologists
That's not being an apologist, those are stats.

He is by far our best receiver.

Cutting him just creates another hole.

BertSquirtgum
12-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Goodbye Steve. You aren't good.

Mr. Pink
12-09-2013, 02:47 PM
We lose with him, we can lose just as well w/o him. Let's send a message to the rest of the team that poor attitudes and lack of accountability will not be accepted.

We can lose with or without anyone on the roster.

Just cut everyone and start over!

HAMMER
12-09-2013, 03:14 PM

OK

BertSquirtgum
12-15-2013, 04:10 PM
Adios Steve

Night Train
12-16-2013, 04:37 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Check-Engine-Light.jpg

better days
12-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Goodbye Steve. You aren't good.

Any WR that can get 1000 yds with Fitz as his QB is GOOD.

Mouldsie
12-16-2013, 11:31 PM
Guys, you dont get good by keeping expensive players, you get good by cutting them then drafting their replacement in the 3rd round.

BertSquirtgum
12-17-2013, 12:45 AM
Any WR that can get 1000 yds with Fitz as his QB is GOOD.

The reason steve johnson had 1,000 yards was because he was the Bills' only target at receiver. The rest of the receivers were garbage and couldn't catch.

Goodbye Steve.

better days
12-17-2013, 08:57 AM
The reason steve johnson had 1,000 yards was because he was the Bills' only target at receiver. The rest of the receivers were garbage and couldn't catch.

Goodbye Steve.

I agree about the other WR's being garbage & said that myself somewhere recently.

But Fitz was still the QB, not Tom Brady.

HAMMER
12-17-2013, 10:14 AM
Fitz managed to put up over 400 yards on Sunday, of course he then threw a pick to hand the game over.

better days
12-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Fitz managed to put up over 400 yards on Sunday, of course he then threw a pick to hand the game over.

The 400 yds was unusual for Fitz. The pick to hand the game over, now that was typical Fitz.