PDA

View Full Version : Brooks Incident with Crowd in Tampa

Tiburon1724
12-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Unfortunately I was at this trainwreck of a game, Bills sideline at the 40. With about 12mins left in the 4th, I think the player was Brooks, started yelling something to the crowd one section over, by the 50. This prompted several to jump out of their seats and start shouting back...he then yelled something and turned his back. About a minute later he was back with Stevie this time and Stevie did something I missed that got some people's attention yelling at him, booing him (I understand Bills fans booing him but it was Bucs fans at this moment), calling him a scumbag etc...I have to assume he flipped the crowd off or something?

Anyway just wondering if anyone else was in that area and witnessed that....and has any more details.

It was interesting sitting so close to the sideline this game in particular...maybe because I really didn't care to watch much of what was going on on the field and the scoreboards are TERRIBLE in that stadium (standard def!) but I spent a lot of time watching the players and coaches. I watched Marrone as he stood with his back turned during a play drinking some Gatorade and tossing the cup...his total lack of interaction with the players and lack of emotion or reaction to anything happening....and a lethargic team who obviously didn't care what was going on. They were bumps on a log along the bench. Make me and several other Bills fans vocally boo them many times. I wanted to jump the railing and punch Marrone in the face just to try and get a reaction out of him.

BertSquirtgum
12-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Marrone sucks.

OLDSRIP
12-09-2013, 07:05 AM
Unfortunately I was at this trainwreck of a game, Bills sideline at the 40. With about 12mins left in the 4th, I think the player was Brooks, started yelling something to the crowd one section over, by the 50. This prompted several to jump out of their seats and start shouting back...he then yelled something and turned his back. About a minute later he was back with Stevie this time and Stevie did something I missed that got some people's attention yelling at him, booing him (I understand Bills fans booing him but it was Bucs fans at this moment), calling him a scumbag etc...I have to assume he flipped the crowd off or something?

Anyway just wondering if anyone else was in that area and witnessed that....and has any more details.

It was interesting sitting so close to the sideline this game in particular...maybe because I really didn't care to watch much of what was going on on the field and the scoreboards are TERRIBLE in that stadium (standard def!) but I spent a lot of time watching the players and coaches. I watched Marrone as he stood with his back turned during a play drinking some Gatorade and tossing the cup...his total lack of interaction with the players and lack of emotion or reaction to anything happening....and a lethargic team who obviously didn't care what was going on. They were bumps on a log along the bench. Make me and several other Bills fans vocally boo them many times. I wanted to jump the railing and punch Marrone in the face just to try and get a reaction out of him.

i would have loved to see Marrone kick the ***** out of you on live TV. It would have been the best part of the game by far!