PDA

View Full Version : Ralph won't pay for the help or anyone that looks bigger than him

Skooby
12-16-2013, 09:00 PM
If Ralph keeps his wallet tight on support staff & keeps hiring local coaches, we could have the whole top 15 players in the draft while still going nowhere. It needs to stop being more about who we get versus how are coaches are using the talent they have. We have a chorus of injuries that damaged our secondary then our QB positions. It makes it hard to overcome but the good coaches make do with what they have (See Flynn), our coaching is weak at best & Ralph will not spend for that next brilliant mind.

Did anyone see that Chip Kelly guy coach ? How about Andy Reid, another guy we should of targeted for our head coach. Our choice, a overall losing coach from Syracuse. Talk about the air being let out a balloon, 14th season running.

better days
12-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Well, I agree with you about Coaching being more important than potential draft picks.

I am not ready to see Marrone elected to the HOF yet, but I do think he deserves more time to get this team turned around.

EricStratton
12-16-2013, 09:07 PM
So not Matt Flynn is your flavor of the month MMD?

BuffaloRedleg
12-16-2013, 09:08 PM
I know they look small on the TV, but in real life Marrone is much bigger than Ralph.

Ginger Vitis
12-16-2013, 09:12 PM
If Ralph keeps his wallet tight on support staff & keeps hiring local coaches, we could have the whole top 15 players in the draft while still going nowhere. It needs to stop being more about who we get versus how are coaches are using the talent they have.

5 days ago you claimed winning was ignorant and you wanted the Bills to lose games to get a higher draft pick and now you're saying it doesn't matter who we draft. Skooby logic at its finest

Skooby
12-16-2013, 09:18 PM
So not Matt Flynn is your flavor of the month MMD?

A coach playing to his player's strength is my point. McCarthy put Matt in a position to succeed, Doug tries to put a square peg in a round hole. EJ isn't ready to wet the bed & we've thrown all this jargon at him all-season. The best coaches have great player assessments & know what they can get out of them. Our in game adjustments are non-existent & the learning to hold on BS is more like our coach being out-coached in game.

Flynn is a poor player in a system he's familiar with, with plays being called he could complete. Watching EJ get sacked & flop around out there made me ill. I swear, I lost 3 remotes early in the season screaming for a screen pass, then we spend the next games trying to over-play the screens. How about a draw in a screen looking formation ? Common sense is a small time, small mind thing.

Skooby
12-16-2013, 09:21 PM
5 days ago you claimed winning was ignorant and you wanted the Bills to lose games to get a higher draft pick and now you're saying it doesn't matter who we draft. Skooby logic at its finest

The talent in the top 5 might over-come our coaching ignorance. Now that we're out in the double digits, it doesn't matter anymore. Win them all & end up 19th, it's not going to matter now.

pmoon6
12-17-2013, 06:06 AM
A coach playing to his player's strength is my point. McCarthy put Matt in a position to succeed, Doug tries to put a square peg in a round hole. EJ isn't ready to wet the bed & we've thrown all this jargon at him all-season. The best coaches have great player assessments & know what they can get out of them. Our in game adjustments are non-existent & the learning to hold on BS is more like our coach being out-coached in game.

Flynn is a poor player in a system he's familiar with, with plays being called he could complete. Watching EJ get sacked & flop around out there made me ill. I swear, I lost 3 remotes early in the season screaming for a screen pass, then we spend the next games trying to over-play the screens. How about a draw in a screen looking formation ? Common sense is a small time, small mind thing.:rofl: You are actually going to anoint Matt Flynn and Mike McCarthy as a great duo because they won the last couple games? They got lucky in both 1 point wins. Atlanta doesn't fumble and Tony Romo doesn't do his usual late game impersonation of Charlie Brown and the Packers are 0-3-1 with Flynn at QB.

pmoon6
12-17-2013, 06:07 AM
The talent in the top 5 might over-come our coaching ignorance. Now that we're out in the double digits, it doesn't matter anymore. Win them all & end up 19th, it's not going to matter now.Coaching ignorance? Really?

Night Train
12-17-2013, 06:21 AM
Can I borrow a cup of warped logic ? You seem to have a bottomless supply.

pmoon6
12-17-2013, 06:35 AM
Can I borrow a cup of warped logic ? You seem to have a bottomless supply.Mitch Murray is the reason the medical community came up with the frontal lobotomy.

SquishDaFish
12-17-2013, 07:34 AM
Skooby your a complete ****ing idiot

Dr. Lecter
12-17-2013, 08:01 AM
1. Remember to attack the post and not the poster.

2. If you are going to call somebody an idiot, please use the correct version of your/you're. It really looks a lot better

pmoon6
12-17-2013, 09:06 AM
1. Remember to attack the post and not the poster.

2. If you are going to call somebody an idiot, please use the correct version of your/you're. It really looks a lot betterYeah, but at the rate that MMD puts up idiotic threads, it gets hard to be clever in your rebuttals and you almost have go the direct insult route.

Skooby
12-17-2013, 10:28 AM
Skooby your a complete ****ing idiot

I heard the same thing about Stevie being a needy baby, now many have chimed in likewise. Bury your head in the sand & play ostrich.

pmoon6
12-17-2013, 10:46 AM
I heard the same thing about Stevie being a needy baby, now many have chimed in likewise. Bury your head in the sand & play ostrich.Stick your head up your ass and tell us how the view is.

.....Oh wait....you can do it from memory.

Skooby
12-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Stick your head up your ass and tell us how the view is.

.....Oh wait....you can do it from memory.

You guys need to stop snorting the Kool-Aid, this isn't going to get better soon. It's going to get worse because when Ralph lays down for the last time, it's adios Buffalo. So either way, it's can't fix itself or the team leaves.

pmoon6
12-17-2013, 11:05 AM
You guys need to stop snorting the Kool-Aid, this isn't going to get better soon. It's going to get worse because when Ralph lays down for the last time, it's adios Buffalo. So either way, it's can't fix itself or the team leaves.Another pronouncement from the resident expert.

Let me write that down.

Skooby
12-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Another pronouncement from the resident expert.

Let me write that down. You can bet your *** on it because there's no business model, $2 Billion & Buffalo that can go in the same sentence. $2 Billion buys any town in WNY, can't put that into 1 football team.

Historian
12-17-2013, 11:15 AM
What?????

Skooby
12-17-2013, 11:20 AM
What?????

Cost of buying the Bills, ~$1 Billion. Cost of new stadium built by local labor including infrastructure /engineering, ~$700 Million. Carry cost on ~$1.7 Billion @ ~5%, $100 Million a year. Time to build stadium / prepare ground with planning & infrastructure, 3 years = ~$2 Billion.

justasportsfan
12-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Did anyone see that Chip Kelly guy coach ? How about Andy Reid, another guy we should of targeted for our head coach. Our choice, a overall losing coach from Syracuse. Talk about the air being let out a balloon, 14th season running.

I believe the bills interviewed Chip Kelly and were interested. Bills were also interested in the expensive Shanahan but he turned down the bills for an interview. I can understand you creating astupid thread after a loss, but after a win?

WagonCircler
12-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Late December games barely sold out during the Super Bowl years.

It's Christmas, people are broke, and nobody wants to sit through a meaningless game in 15 degree weather. (Although, I will, but I'm not right in the head).

I'm surprised there are only 16,000 left.

SpikedLemonade
12-17-2013, 11:23 AM
You can bet your *** on it because there's no business model, $2 Billion & Buffalo that can go in the same sentence. $2 Billion buys any town in WNY, can't put that into 1 football team.

Oh come on it is probably only a $1.5B ($1B for the team and $.5B for some of the cost of a new stadium).

There must be $1.5B investments into the lovely City of Buffalo all of the time over the past 40 years.

The homers will start naming them for us.

Skooby
12-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Oh come on it is probably only a $1.5B ($1B for the team and $.5B for some of the cost of a new stadium).

There must be $1.5B investments into the lovely City of Buffalo all of the time over the past 40 years.

The homers will start naming them for us.

In that case, it will only take 130 years to get even. Where do I sign ??