PDA

View Full Version : Show That Buffalo is NOT a Loser of a City -- Hire Wayne Gretzky

SpikedLemonade
12-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Right, Buffalo is a wonderful city. A proud city. A city you would visit if you did not grow up there.

Wayne Gretzky has finalized his issues with the NHL over the Coyotes' situation. New York Rangers may want him. The Leafs may want him.

However, you Sabres fans keep telling us how your owner has the biggest dick.

Why not give Wayne complete control of your team?

Let him be President and GM.

JATMtheJATM
12-17-2013, 07:54 PM
no to wayne.

SpikedLemonade
12-17-2013, 08:14 PM
JAM is a loser.

JATMtheJATM
12-17-2013, 08:17 PM
ill survive.

why fire lafontain just after the hire him as president? makes zero sense.

SpikedLemonade
12-17-2013, 08:31 PM
I am so hoping the Sabres draft 4th overall.

JATMtheJATM
12-18-2013, 01:03 AM
They won't. It'll be 1 or 2

JATMtheJATM
12-18-2013, 01:34 AM
unless, the sabres start winning hockey games and move up in the standings.

rbochan
12-18-2013, 06:32 AM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/SL_Owned/adminoptions.gif

ParanoidAndroid
12-18-2013, 07:20 AM
JAM is a loser.

Greatest player? Yes. Coach? Not so much. What makes you think he can take control of an entire team?

trapezeus
12-18-2013, 11:49 AM
They won't. It'll be 1 or 2

it could be 1 and 2!

JATMtheJATM
12-18-2013, 12:06 PM
it could be 1 and 2!

it sounds like the isles will roll the dice and let buffalo have next years first. which, fine by me.

Downinfloflo
12-18-2013, 10:17 PM
You guys should think about having the Sabres be pallbearers at your funerals so they can let you down one last time. :lmao:

JATMtheJATM
12-19-2013, 07:06 PM
lafontaine went on WGR and pretty much said he likes how boston went through its rebuild, and it had bennings fingerprints on it. i have a hunch thats who will be buffalos GM.

SpikedLemonade
12-19-2013, 07:15 PM
lafontaine went on WGR and pretty much said he likes how boston went through its rebuild, and it had bennings fingerprints on it. i have a hunch thats who will be buffalos GM.

"Oh but the Bruins are soooo dirty!"

JATMtheJATM
12-19-2013, 07:17 PM

benning cant control the bruins thuggish behavior.

afterall, didnt the bruins just have a player suspended 15 games for cheapshooting a suckerpunching an unsuspecting player? why yes.

Dr. Lecter
12-20-2013, 09:42 AM

Yes, Shawn Thornton's play was clean.

Meathead
12-20-2013, 09:50 AM
buck the fruins

ckg927
12-20-2013, 04:04 PM
Yes, Shawn Thornton's play was clean.

Yeah...as clean as the Charles River was...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JLNnXgQeqU

JATMtheJATM
12-20-2013, 04:16 PM
hes being sarcastic.

Downinfloflo
12-20-2013, 04:32 PM
You self righteous fans would have loved for one of your players on the Sabres to pull a Thornton on Lucic after the hit on Miller.

JATMtheJATM
12-20-2013, 05:07 PM
You self righteous fans would have loved for one of your players on the Sabres to pull a Thornton on Lucic after the hit on Miller.

i highly doubt that.

Downinfloflo
12-20-2013, 05:37 PM
i highly doubt that.

That hit is what turned the whole Sabres organization on it's head..

You guy's were foaming at the mouth over it.

JATMtheJATM
12-20-2013, 05:39 PM
That hit is what turned the whole Sabres organization on it's head..

You guy's were foaming at the mouth over it.

it was a bull**** hit. still no need to have someone yank lucic down from behind and punch him in the face while he was defenseless.

coastal
12-20-2013, 05:44 PM
The "hit" by Lucic was funny.

What wasn't funny is the lack of immediate response from the Sabres and the subsequent overreaction and overcompensation that's still going on.

Meathead
12-21-2013, 07:02 AM
the funniest part is when shanahan actually said he made his decision on lucics intent by asking him

Meathead
12-21-2013, 07:04 AM
a guy that makes his living on skates and cant help lambasting an unprotectected goalie when he has fifty feet to do so. now THATS funny

coastal
12-21-2013, 08:48 AM
a guy that makes his living on skates and cant help lambasting an unprotectected goalie when he has fifty feet to do so. now THATS funny
I bet if he were black, you'd be laughing.

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 10:41 AM
The "hit" by Lucic was funny.

What wasn't funny is the lack of immediate response from the Sabres and the subsequent overreaction and overcompensation that's still going on.

i dunno, man. you just dont hit a goalie. i mean, it wasnt just a bump, it was a large hit that left miller with a concussion. if nothing else, it just shows what a piece of **** lucic is. good player, but a piece of ****.

coastal
12-21-2013, 12:11 PM
i dunno, man. you just dont hit a goalie. i mean, it wasnt just a bump, it was a large hit that left miller with a concussion. if nothing else, it just shows what a piece of **** lucic is. good player, but a piece of ****.goalies who leave the crease... especially the way he did?

green light go as far as I'm concerned.

and I hate the Bruins but LOVE Milan Lucic.

just a badass.

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 12:17 PM
goalies who leave the crease... especially the way he did?

green light go as far as I'm concerned.

and I hate the Bruins but LOVE Milan Lucic.

just a badass.

still cant hit a goalie. thats why theres rules against it. the crease only exists now for icing, believe it or not. no more crease rule. its for reference and icing.

coastal
12-21-2013, 12:22 PM
still cant hit a goalie. thats why theres rules against it. the crease only exists now for icing, believe it or not. no more crease rule. its for reference and icing.
And as a goalie... how do u feel about that?

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 12:29 PM
And as a goalie... how do u feel about that?

i play out of the crease alot. i get bumped some. bumping doesnt bother me. but if someone hits me full on (and it has happened) i dont much like that. put me in the hospital once. you just dont hit a goalie. bumping? sure.

coastal
12-21-2013, 12:40 PM
i play out of the crease alot. i get bumped some. bumping doesnt bother me. but if someone hits me full on (and it has happened) i dont much like that. put me in the hospital once. you just dont hit a goalie. bumping? sure.when Lucic bumps you... **** happens.

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 12:45 PM
when Lucic bumps you... **** happens.

wasnt a bump though. that was a full on lowered shoulder hit. lucic had time to slow it, or change direction. lucic intentionally hit him. thats bush league.

DetDannyWilliams
12-21-2013, 01:03 PM
per Paul Hamilton...LaFontaine will be in Boston tonight to interview Benning for Sabres GM vacancy, LaFontaine recieved permission from Bruins on Nov. 20th to talk to Benning, also Benning is on Calgary's Brian Burke short list of GM's to fill the GM vacancy after the Flames fired Feaster. Benning has ties to Buffalo he was a scout with Sabres when John Muckler was GM and then was Director of of Amateur Scouting under Darcy Regier was GM and before the Sabres went to video scouting. He left the Sabres to become Assistant GM in Boston and got a Stanley Cup ring in 2011.

coastal
12-21-2013, 01:06 PM
wasnt a bump though. that was a full on lowered shoulder hit. lucic had time to slow it, or change direction. lucic intentionally hit him. thats bush league.
I disagree. I still thought it was funny.

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 01:08 PM
I disagree. I still thought it was funny.

i dont mind that you disagree. but i dunno, miller suffered a concussion from that hit, so i dont get why someone would think its funny.

but i dislike lucic to the point where i would cheer for an injury if he suffered it, so i cant ***** too much.

coastal
12-21-2013, 03:20 PM
i dont mind that you disagree. but i dunno, miller suffered a concussion from that hit, so i dont get why someone would think its funny.

but i dislike lucic to the point where i would cheer for an injury if he suffered it, so i cant ***** too much.
Miller needs to man up.

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Miller needs to man up.

how so, exactly? he gets hit, knocked down, concussed, and his team stepped in.. kinda. then when we went to say something to lucic, the refs stepped in and dragged lucic to the box.

you can like lucic all you want. no problem there. but this isnt millers fault. its lucic for running a goaltender.

Downinfloflo
12-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Lucic is 6'4 220 and Miller is what 130 pounds with all his gear on?

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Lucic is 6'4 220 and Miller is what 130 pounds with all his gear on?

yeah, miller is a wire.

Downinfloflo
12-21-2013, 04:10 PM
yeah, miller is a wire.

So when he get's bumped...It's not going to end well for him..And it's going to look worse than it actually is..I mean the guy flailed like a rag doll...LOL

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 04:21 PM
So when he get's bumped...It's not going to end well for him..And it's going to look worse than it actually is..I mean the guy flailed like a rag doll...LOL

except he wasnt bumped. lucic laid into him with a shoulder. up high.

Downinfloflo
12-21-2013, 04:29 PM
except he wasnt bumped. lucic laid into him with a shoulder. up high.

Nah...If he hit Miller with intent Miller would have ended up in the 4th row..They both went after the puck.

Lucic does not have to slow down and allow the goalie to play the puck at the friggin face off circle.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2rzYA-d_6gc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 04:39 PM
Nah...If he hit Miller with intent Miller would have ended up in the 4th row..They both went after the puck.

Lucic does not have to slow down and allow the goalie to play the puck at the friggin face off circle.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2rzYA-d_6gc" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

actually, he does. the goaltender, no matter where he is, is not fair game, and is allowed to play the puck freely till the blueline. miller got to the puck first, so its the players obligation to move or stop. lucic didnt stop, he didnt change paths. he had plenty of time to do both. he did neither, and intentionally hit miller. thats not really up for debate. did he intend to hurt miller? i dont know. did he intend to hit miller, absolutely.

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 04:42 PM
now, if you want to talk hilarious, the sabres who responded to the hit, doing so like weaklings, yes, thats funny.

Downinfloflo
12-21-2013, 04:45 PM
If he intended to hurt Miller he would have drove through him...He let up..Millers small stature made this look worse than it was.

Lundqvist got hammered during the Penguins game a few days ago...It's Hanks fault for leaving the safety of his crease.

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 05:17 PM
If he intended to hurt Miller he would have drove through him...He let up..Millers small stature made this look worse than it was.

Lundqvist got hammered during the Penguins game a few days ago...It's Hanks fault for leaving the safety of his crease.

theres a difference between incidental contact, and intentional contact. incidental happens. what lucic did was not incidental.

Downinfloflo
12-21-2013, 05:18 PM
theres a difference between incidental contact, and intentional contact. incidental happens. what lucic did was not incidental.

Sure it was...The goalie was playing the puck at the farging faceoff dot wile a 6'4 220 pound winger was going after it too..LOL

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 05:32 PM
Sure it was...The goalie was playing the puck at the farging faceoff dot wile a 6'4 220 pound winger was going after it too..LOL

obviously, at this point, we arent going to agree. i think you have your anti-sabres glasses on, or anti jatm glasses on, and thats fine. lucic knew he wasnt getting to that puck first, lucic had plenty of time to alter his path. thats a play that happens in nearly every game, or something similar. lucic knew what he was doing.

Downinfloflo
12-21-2013, 05:46 PM
obviously, at this point, we arent going to agree. i think you have your anti-sabres glasses on, or anti jatm glasses on, and thats fine. lucic knew he wasnt getting to that puck first, lucic had plenty of time to alter his path. thats a play that happens in nearly every game, or something similar. lucic knew what he was doing.

Nope...If that was Lundqvist instead of Miller I would still feel the same way..

If your going to play the puck at the faceoff circle you can't cry when you get smacked.

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 05:48 PM
Nope...If that was Lundqvist instead of Miller I would still feel the same way..

If your going to play the puck at the faceoff circle you can't cry when you get smacked.

i mean, thats your view, but thats not the way the game is played, and drew up in the rule book.

Downinfloflo
12-21-2013, 05:52 PM
i mean, thats your view, but thats not the way the game is played, and drew up in the rule book.

It's a brutal sport..

Maybe if Miller had a rule book tucked into his jersey it would have saved him. :chuk:

JATMtheJATM
12-21-2013, 05:55 PM
It's a brutal sport..

Maybe if Miller had a rule book tucked into his jersey it would have saved him. :chuk:

it is a brutal sport. still, i dont condone the intentionally running a goaltender. just like i dont condone neal kneeing marchand in the head, or thornton pulling orpik down and pummeling him. a brutal sport still has rules and if you dont follow them, well, you get the reputation you deserve

Downinfloflo
03-02-2014, 04:06 PM
ill survive.

why fire lafontain just after the hire him as president? makes zero sense.

Why quit? :baby:

Spiked was right, Should have hired Wayne..

JATMtheJATM
03-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Why quit? :baby:

Spiked was right, Should have hired Wayne..

spiked wasnt right. wayne was a good hockey player. outside that, he hasnt dont anything worthwhile once he hung em up.

no thanks to gretzky.

mightysimi
03-07-2014, 03:57 PM

And penalty shots (closing hand in crease)

mightysimi
03-07-2014, 03:59 PM
spiked wasnt right. wayne was a good hockey player. outside that, he hasnt dont anything worthwhile once he hung em up.

no thanks to gretzky.

Just the 2002 olympic team. Then the **** show that was 2006. lol.

WagonCircler
03-07-2014, 04:36 PM
And the lame trolling thread that wouldn't die award goes to....