12-21-2013, 02:18 PM
E. Manuel
S. Johnson
A. Williams.

Fins look good to go. :;:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries

FinNasty23
12-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Division game on the road in the snow in December. We aren't "good to go" regarding anything...

Meathead
12-21-2013, 02:47 PM
good to stop

Meathead
12-21-2013, 02:54 PM
welp we can knock out one division opponent out of the playoffs and kill the others chances at home field and maybe a bye

normally this time of year once the game is over i prefer losses for better draft position but this time around i really do think wins matter for this team. beating either of these two teams (or both!) really could make a difference not only this season but also in next seasons results. being able to defeat a superior division opponent when so much is at stake would signal that in just one season this team has finally learned to play big

that said, i honestly dont think the bills will win either game. too many holes, too little motivation, too little team leadership. hope im wrong

Meathead
12-21-2013, 03:03 PM
btw, if they do happen to lose the next two as expected they will hit mh the geeksŪ preseason prediction of five wins

stuckincincy
12-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Division game on the road in the snow in December. We aren't "good to go" regarding anything...

Sorry.

No snow. High near 52, mild rain at game time. MIA is used to games in mild rain.

No weather excuses.

RedEyE
12-21-2013, 03:38 PM
If only the Bills could have won 3 more stinking games this year. This game could have meant a hell of a lot more.

Meathead
12-21-2013, 04:52 PM
even if they had just not massively fkd up the kc and atlanta games theyd be 7-7 and likely in control of their destiny

better days
12-21-2013, 06:54 PM
welp we can knock out one division opponent out of the playoffs and kill the others chances at home field and maybe a bye

normally this time of year once the game is over i prefer losses for better draft position but this time around i really do think wins matter for this team. beating either of these two teams (or both!) really could make a difference not only this season but also in next seasons results. being able to defeat a superior division opponent when so much is at stake would signal that in just one season this team has finally learned to play big

that said, i honestly dont think the bills will win either game. too many holes, too little motivation, too little team leadership. hope im wrong

I disagree about the leadership & motivation.

Eric Wood & Kyle Williams are both LEADERS.

And with the way the Bills have cut players during the season, I think players will be motivated to keep their jobs for next year.

Any player that runs for the bus better worry about being replaced in the offseason.