PDA

View Full Version : Fire alarm pulled at 3:30 am at the Fins hotel....LECTER...where were you!!

LtFinFan66
12-22-2013, 07:44 AM
Various twitter accounts indicate an early morning surprise for the Dolphins in Buffalo:

2h
Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko
These Bills fans got me ****ed up! Somebody pulled the fire alarm! Are they trying to wake up the players? Bull****!
Retweeted by Andrew Abramson

Dolfans NYC @DolfansNYC
@AbramsonPBP when I checked in the security told me the Bills were gonna beat us. I'm betting he's up to something.

Tom Stover @Hotstover
@AbramsonPBP Us too these #drunkbillsfans at least the alarms work.
Retweeted by Andrew

Andrew Abramson @AbramsonPBP
The alarm stopped not long after it started so must be false but noisy truck doesn't know seem to know it yet. Message from Bills fans?

Emergency fire alarm (http://skimlinks.pgpartner.com/mrdr.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fskimlinks.pgpartner.com%2Fsearch.php%2Fform_keyword%3Dfire%2Balarm) briefly went off in my hotel, was in sound sleep and was startled. Fire truck outside. Dolphins are staying here, oops.

YardRat
12-22-2013, 07:53 AM
Probably still sleeping next to Eric Wood.

Novacane
12-22-2013, 07:55 AM
Wait till the exlax in the morning hot chocolate kicks in!

DynaPaul
12-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Nice.

Meathead
12-22-2013, 08:59 AM
ok thats funny and all ... but its really not cool

i was hoping it was some type of inside job where the fire co knew it was bogus ahead of time but the fact that the truck really showed up means it wasnt. i will sit here and laugh about it but really we cant condone it. its quite expensive to send a firetruck. plus firetrucks are involved in an inordinate amount of accidents where ppl die so i think you get the pernt

pmoon6
12-22-2013, 09:03 AM
Should have blown the roof with C-4.

But, I still have the detonators!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Should have blown the roof with C-4.

But, I still have the detonators!!!!!!!!

FinNasty23
12-22-2013, 09:19 AM
Pussies...

pmoon6
12-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Pussies...That's rich coming from a Dolphin Fan. Once men go through Valdosta, their dicks drop off.

FinNasty23
12-22-2013, 09:26 AM
That's rich coming from a Dolphin Fan. Once men go through Valdosta, their dicks drop off.

Honestly have no clue what you're talking about...

Skooby
12-22-2013, 09:28 AM
Honestly have no clue what you're talking about...

Dammit man, he said Valdosta. What kind of man are you ?

pmoon6
12-22-2013, 09:29 AM
Honestly have no clue what you're talking about...Yup, typical Dolphins' Fan. They could lose a spelling contest with a bag of rocks.

pmoon6
12-22-2013, 09:30 AM
Dammit man, he said Valdosta. What kind of man are you ?See Finasty, my premise even applies to supposed Bills' Fans that have crossed the Florida state line.

FinNasty23
12-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Valdosta, GA? Sorry... I just woke up. Still half asleep lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, you gotta admit its a pussy move...

coastal
12-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Lecter doesn't have the stones for this stunt.

pmoon6
12-22-2013, 09:44 AM
Valdosta, GA? Sorry... I just woke up. Still half asleep lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, you gotta admit its a pussy move...Sure, so was Lawrence Taylor's move when he sent hookers to Thurman Thomas' and a few other Bills' players the night before Super Bowl XXV.

Here's to a good game. I hope TanneBooBoo gets his ass kicked.

Skooby
12-22-2013, 09:45 AM
See Finasty, my premise even applies to supposed Bills' Fans that have crossed the Florida state line.

Just to clear, I fled across state lines.

pmoon6
12-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Just to clear, I fled across state lines.:rofl:

Outstanding.

Skooby
12-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Sure, so was Lawrence Taylor's move when he sent hookers to Thurman Thomas' and a few other Bills' players the night before Super Bowl XXV.

LT was scoping out the walkers as they were coming in, he then sent away the unwanted to TT & clan.

LtFinFan66
12-22-2013, 10:07 AM
Sure, so was Lawrence Taylor's move when he sent hookers to Thurman Thomas' and a few other Bills' players the night before Super Bowl XXV.

And where exactly does the "TanneBooBoo" name come from? Seems like that would be a name for a QB who can't stay healthy? Hmmm...

pmoon6
12-22-2013, 10:20 AM
And where exactly does the "TanneBooBoo" name come from? Seems like that would be a name for a QB who can't stay healthy? Hmmm...Ummm because he's the most sacked QB in the league and I always give Fin QB's a nickname. Marino was "Crybaby Choker".

- - - Updated - - -

And where exactly does the "TanneBooBoo" name come from? Seems like that would be a name for a QB who can't stay healthy? Hmmm...Ummm because he's the most sacked QB in the league and I always give Fin QB's a nickname. Marino was "Crybaby Choker".

Miami_Vice
12-22-2013, 10:29 AM
I'm a Dolphin fan but I gotta admit thats pretty funny.

HAMMER
12-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Ahhh, the old fire alarm, classic, Go Bills.

mikemac2001
12-22-2013, 02:32 PM
This makes me love the game even more

Whoever did this is like its because of me pulling the alarm....

Its not weird if it works

imbondz
12-22-2013, 02:34 PM
Various twitter accounts indicate an early morning surprise for the Dolphins in Buffalo:

2h
Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko
These Bills fans got me ****ed up! Somebody pulled the fire alarm! Are they trying to wake up the players? Bull****!

Dolfans NYC @DolfansNYC
@AbramsonPBP when I checked in the security told me the Bills were gonna beat us. I'm betting he's up to something.

Tom Stover @Hotstover
@AbramsonPBP Us too these #drunkbillsfans at least the alarms work.
Retweeted by Andrew

The alarm stopped not long after it started so must be false but noisy truck doesn't know seem to know it yet. Message from Bills fans?

Emergency fire alarm (http://skimlinks.pgpartner.com/mrdr.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fskimlinks.pgpartner.com%2Fsearch.php%2Fform_keyword%3Dfire%2Balarm) briefly went off in my hotel, was in sound sleep and was startled. Fire truck outside. Dolphins are staying here, oops.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! that is awesome!!

Skooby
12-22-2013, 02:58 PM
It might of helped.

pmoon6
12-22-2013, 03:08 PM
HaHaHa. Yeah, the fire alarm kept the Dolphins from blocking and TanneBooBoo got his ass whipped. I hope the hotel has ice and a nice whirlpool.

That said, I have to give Tannehill a lot of credit.

He's a tough son of a gun.

Mark that down Fin Fans because it's a rare occasion indeed when I give a Dolphin player credit. I think the last time was Jason Taylor about 10 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

HaHaHa. Yeah, the fire alarm kept the Dolphins from blocking and TanneBooBoo got his ass whipped. I hope the hotel has ice and a nice whirlpool.

That said, I have to give Tannehill a lot of credit.

He's a tough son of a gun.

Mark that down Fin Fans because it's a rare occasion indeed when I give a Dolphin player credit. I think the last time was Jason Taylor about 10 years ago.

pmoon6
12-22-2013, 03:10 PM
Why am I getting double posts today? I only hit the reply thing one time.

- - - Updated - - -

stuckincincy
12-22-2013, 03:17 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Join the club. I haven't been able to see posts without logging in and have had my "thanks" count wiped out, and can't "thank" any post...for months.

Rockstar
12-22-2013, 03:33 PM
This old school Buffalo, Miami hate is great!!! I love it!

TigerJ
12-22-2013, 05:45 PM
What hotel, the Adam's Mark? I've stayed there a number of times, and was awakened on two different occasions in the middle of the night by a false fire alarm.

Skooby
12-22-2013, 06:08 PM
These things happen:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKCJxsO1jt8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhKCJxsO1jt8

Mace
12-22-2013, 06:28 PM
Might be my fault. I was intending to set off a huge fireworks display to wake them up, but it was raining, so I kept the fireworks in my clothes. Because it was raining, I held my coat over my head to light a cigarette and set myself off. I ran away before anyone got there though a number of people in the surrounding area set their dogs on me as I ran through their yards shrieking and bursting colorfully.

Mostly I'm ok, lost my eyebrows again, but was smart enough to wear my fireproof undergarments this time. The dogs wouldn't get close enough to bite me though with my pants going off like they were.

Props to the staff at the diner for letting me pay them off to hide in the storage room a while and giving me an apron to wear over the fireproofs when everything settled down, though the catcalls and wolf whistles from customers as I was leaving made me feel cheap.