PDA

View Full Version : With a win Bills will have best Divisional Record

The King
12-23-2013, 07:28 AM
That's something to play for.

Both the Bills and Patriots are 3-2 in the Division going into the final week of the season. This is a great opportunity to show the growth of the team under Marrone, we bookend the season with the Patriots.

The Bills lost the first match-up because of a few mistakes, the Spiller fumble, Manuel missing some deep throws and the number 1 reason… Vereen.

The Bills pass rush will get to Brady, we have Byrd and Gilmore back, we can cover. We just have to stop Vereen, and that screen game that the Patriots run. We did it against New Orleans, we did it against Atlanta.

If we can do it Sunday we can beat the Patriots on the road.

pmoon6
12-23-2013, 07:31 AM
What? We don't want that, we want a higher ****ing draft pick.

better days
12-23-2013, 07:36 AM
It is about time the Bills went into Foxboro & punched the Pats* in the mouth.

A Bills win will go a long way in changing the culture on the Bills.

Uncle Jesse
12-23-2013, 07:43 AM
What? We don't want that, we want a higher ****ing draft pick.

Meh. With our draft needs, I don't think a few spot difference really matters. I'd rather have the young team, and rookie QB go into New England and come away with a win. That's more important for the future than a few draft spots to me.

pmoon6
12-23-2013, 07:48 AM
Meh. With our draft needs, I don't think a few spot difference really matters. I'd rather have the young team, and rookie QB go into New England and come away with a win. That's more important for the future than a few draft spots to me.It would seem sarcasm is lost on some.

trapezeus
12-23-2013, 08:18 AM
i would also accept "breaking Brady" as a nice runner-up prize if a win isn't in the cards.

Historian
12-23-2013, 08:20 AM
I think this team is on the way.

I'm already looking into season tix for next year.